Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Good Business Ideas Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Business Ideas Needed (1024 Views)

20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / Business Ideas Needed / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Business Ideas Needed by aquatic1(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2015
I have a medium size office space at the heart of ikeja, but am short of good business ideas that I can do there that can bring good income on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

When making a suggestion note that am employed to myself and have a full time for any business suggestions.

Please a detail business ideas will be appreciated.
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by wetdspace(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Hi my name is Alexander, contact me on Elishegins2003@yahoo.com we will first discuss about ur character.
No free thing you know...
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by dav8id(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by afanide: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2015
IMPORTATION BUSINESS FITS THAT CATEGORY.

IT DOES NOT CONSUME TIME, AND YOU CAN SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS ON KONGA, JUMIA, etc. WITHIN 2WEEKS WITHOUT STRESS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE YOUR OFFICE FOR THAT.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SHOP OR OFFICE, YOU CAN SELL FASTER ONLINE KONGA/JUMIA.

Can you come to Port-Harcourt for the Training?

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by Adebaba1(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Nairabet shop
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by akinolatosin(f): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2015
aquatic1:
I have a medium size office space at the heart of ikeja, but am short of good business ideas that I can do there that can bring good income on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

When making a suggestion note that am employed to myself and have a full time for any business suggestions.

Please a detail business ideas will be appreciated.

I have a business idea u might b interested in it has to do with outsourcing of all kinds of domestic helps. With that location u can successfully pull it off with the right team. Contact me on 08030772623 if u r interested
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by aquatic1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks everyone for the advice, I love the importing process, but I can't come to port Harcourt.

Any other business ideas to consider?
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
aquatic1:
Thanks everyone for the advice, I love the importing process, but I can't come to port Harcourt.

Any other business ideas to consider?
What's your location? If you are in lagos we can discuss better on the importation aspect and think of way to go live in it.
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by Randito(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have a business idea that I have executed in my state. I can loan you the idea. You can thank me later. 08053212978 whatsapp.
Re: Good Business Ideas Needed by Randito(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have a lucrative business idea that I have executed in my state. I can loan you the idea. You can thank me later. 08053212978 whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Investment With N3000 And No Loss Of Money Guaranteed!! / BVN (diaspora): Do Both Signatories To A Joint Account Need To Register? / Pay One Thousand Naira Daily And Become A Land Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.