Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison (41876 Views)

Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? [hilarious Pics] / Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo / Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by yhemsy62(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lols somebody write dis up just to you guys ur teeth. Not a student handiwork
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by xtervaganza(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Benard94:
Will you also respond like this teacher if the student happened to write this in your test? Lol
that kid is a legend
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by lurlah2014(f): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
LMAO
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by cheeketo(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Benard94:
Will you also respond like this teacher if the student happened to write this in your test? Lol
you see, na so i take catch you for nairaland, anyway wey go see for area
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Benard94:

The student is serious?
Ar u sure u're ok?
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Bigdreams(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by okeke00(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Suspect33:
watin dis m.umu dey talk ):<
na the same mumu we be nah, na mumu dey reply mumu because na only mumu fit understand wettin mumu dey write
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by BTT(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
QueenSharon:

Translation please!

Rolling On the Floor (and) laughing my dirty a** off!
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by MrCEO69(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
The guys sef get good hand writing past me... Bt the English no be here... Who u dey deceive op
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blame it on nollywood
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by iukpe: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Who is saying he student did not describe food poisoning? The question did not specify what kind of poisoning.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by DropShot: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Benard94:
It seems you also can't differentiate btw food poison and food poisoning judging by your title.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by souljaboi51(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
the tisha sef na olodo, wtf is 'you are not just serious'? undecided
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by kaydwutang(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
"Otumokpo" I no fit laugh grin
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Omotayor123(f): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
The "Otumokpo" got me cracking......
The boy don watch too much nollywood films. @Patience Mama Gee. grin grin grin
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Olypeppy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na wetin teacher explain...na wetin him write
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Suspect33(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
okeke00:
na the same mumu we be nah, na mumu dey reply mumu because na only mumu fit understand wettin mumu dey write
chaiii, sad mumu gt grade oo
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by okeke00(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Suspect33:
chaiii, sad mumu gt grade oo
che me and you?
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Suspect33(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
okeke00:
che me and you?
ur own don escalate, na madness be ur nxt position
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by free37: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by okeke00(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Suspect33:
ur own don escalate, na madness be ur nxt position
no difference between mumu and madness or did you schooled in france?
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by topiano5: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:
The pikin is Likely related to our Tourist President, Brainless Daura President
ur comment just showed you don't have a father
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Suspect33(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
okeke00:
no difference between mumu and madness or did you schooled in france?
grin grin..... Dem jst waste schl fees for your head
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
And the teacher had to call him a stu.pid boy angry

That's what the boy knows na undecided

you don't know what it feels like when you stand for 40 minutes nd see dis rubbish.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by okeke00(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Suspect33:
grin grin..... Dem jst waste schl fees for your head
wole soyinka, chinua achebe, chike obi. congratulation for utilizing your school fees well
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Emmayur(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nah only dey see am say the teacher and student get similar handwriting? Fine handwriting by the way.
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by olaglamour(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Benard94:

The student is serious?
I mean the educational sector, I mean lack of will in students. i The teacher should counsel the student not scold
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by simdam500(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Seriously

I'm dumb but this kid is smarter grin
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Allansmith: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na wa o....
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
But the boy is right! Isn't that a type of food poisoning? Hahahaha!
Re: See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison by akanbiaa(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:

Who d f*ck told u Buhari is my president? I don't belong to the zoo biko
since Good luck Jonathan have Accepted him, even asari, Tompolo and even those that led Goodluck campaign who are you to be different from your leaders who accepted Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities / Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) / Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.