Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? (10972 Views)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

I guess You were with XPGEJ during His unproductive 6years at Aso Rock, without finding a lasting solution to Boko Haram?
So, I wonder why You would thin GMB would get that solution in 8 days.

[size=13pt]Why don't You calm down and wait for July 29th?[/size]

Truth is, Mr President's trip to Niger and Chad speaks volume of the fact that He's on top of the situation,

Tell the families of the bereaved to wait till July 29th.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Permit me to bookmark your words. Honestly, this looks more like the "more you look the less you see". I get vexed when I hear of BH blasts because it is the poor and ignorant that forms 98% of the victims, yet I get pained that some of these poor people are not asking the right questions. Now some people have decided for their own interest to use Islamic creed to rally round people, bomb these same people all to impose their caliphate using passages of the Koran as justification. It is very sickening. If this persist, a time will come when these miscreants/terrorists will turn their rage to the elites after they have subdued the poor masses. The Northern leaders need to come up with policies to stem the tide through education and enlightenment. Otherwise... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Truckpusher:
Even the average brainwashed indigenous people of the North knew all along that their captors are the same people they call fellow tribes men even when it is very clear that there is a class system in the North that has distinguished the peasants from the Lords who owns everything from socio-economic power to political power as well as keeping them uneducated to ensure that they don't question their authority over them.But like every internally oppressed society they are now rising up against them using the same tool that they've used in oppressing them - Hence Islam becomes the rallying cry.

If today you want to cause problem in the Niger Delta you can use the resource control abi? but what happened when the poor people see you going to Abuja and coming back rich with no end in sight to stop their suffering ,won't they use the same cry to rally fighters against you?...That's a discussion for another topic.

The Northern elites knew all along where their problem is and they are even ready to bribe these pioneers to keep quiet but the message has already gone round that the time of redemption is near for them to have their perfect Islamic caliphate where normalcy would prevail ,with lots of interest from other Islamic groups that wouldn't mind in helping a people that seem to buy into their ideology because Islam all over the world is undergoing a serious silent but violent revolution that not even Christendom can stop, but the Lords in the North wants them here because they are their true source of intimidation and the power they wield in Abuja and in the Nigerian politics yet they won't let them become educated and begin to integrate with the secular Nigeria thereby losing their grip on their religious robots.

Let them continuously play the ostrich - They will soon be at their wit's end and we are all likely to pay the price at the end of the day.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by AbuMikey(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

What did XPGEJ tell the Families of the Bereaved from 2011-2015?

What did He tell the Families of Chibok girls?

Mr Mogidi, please, say something else, its just less than 14 days in PMB administration for Zeus sake.

1 Like

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Permit me to bookmark your words. Honestly, this looks more like the "more you look the less you see". I get vexed when I hear of BH blasts because it is the poor and ignorant that forms 98% of the victims, yet I get pained that some of these poor people are not asking the right questions. Now some people have decided for their own interest to use Islamic creed to rally round people, bomb these same people all to impose their caliphate using passages of the Koran as justification. It is very sickening. If this persist, a time will come when these miscreants/terrorists will turn their rage to the elites after they have subdued the poor masses. The Northern leaders need to come up with policies to stem the tide through education and enlightenment. Otherwise... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
At the highlighted - They won't do it and you know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

There won't be any respite or reprieve, anyone that can't stand the heat should take Eurobomber's advice and>>>take a dip in the lagoon.
Very good advice!!! They don't want criticism, they are on a loooong thing
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Descartes: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Discerning minds know that Buhari's body language tells the people of Nigeria that he is not ready to crush these haramites in the North East, going by his almajiri attitude of begging poor and UN-aided countries in sub-saharan Africa in the west African sub-region to help him prosecute the war against terrorism. What a monumental failure !
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
At the highlighted - They won't do it and you know why.
They have no choice but to find real solution otherwise it will be a case of another Islamic State. I was telling a Northern acquaintance that he should look at the way Al Shabab(Somalia), Taliban and ISIS started. BH may take similar pattern except something is done. Military action is very important but there is need for enlightenment. The reason behind the Almajiri school was to provide REAL alternative to Western Education rather than extremists radicalised alternative (though they campaigned too much with it). The local leaders, Sultans, Sheikhs, Emirs, Political leaders have huge role to play in neutralising the radicalisation by BH terrorists. Otherwise, we will continue to mourn
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Descartes:
Discerning minds know that Buhari's body language tells the people of Nigeria that he is not ready to crush these haramites in the North East, going by his almajiri attitude of begging poor and UN-aided countries in subsaharan African in the west African subregion to help him prosecute the war against terrorism. What a monumental failure !
The same man that blasted Jonathan for partnering with foreign countries in the BH fight. If the plan is to pave way for Amnesty, then they are joking!
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
Lets be Honest with ourselves, Barcanista, You are going CRAZY!
I concur with you, barcanista is really going crazy with the fight for the fight to make Nigeria a better place
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Descartes: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Who are the Mods incharge of FrontPage on this Zoological board called Näíräländ?
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
Lets be Honest with ourselves, Barcanista, You are going CRAZY!
I concur with you, barcanista is really going crazy with the fight to make Nigeria a better place.

Remember, The man dies in him who keep silent in the face of tyranny. Soyinka

I think you need to join him in his Madness.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
They have no choice but to find real solution otherwise it will be a case of another Islamic State. I was telling a Northern acquaintance that he should look at the way Al Shabab(Somalia), Taliban and ISIS started. BH may take similar pattern except something is done. Military action is very important but there is need for enlightenment. The reason behind the Almajiri school was to provide REAL alternative to Western Education rather than extremists radicalised alternative (though they campaigned too much with it). The local leaders, Sultans, Sheikhs, Emirs, Political leaders have huge role to play in neutralising the radicalisation by BH terrorists. Otherwise, we will continue to mourn
As long as they still have some level of control over a sizable chunk of the population to win elections,intimidate other regions,and ensure that Nigeria maintains the status quo to get a lion share through the quota system they will never do anything to change that edge over other region until the house collapses on their feet but guess what ? even their closest ally in the South West that has remained glued to them would have a rethink especially if the Niger Delta oil machine grinds to a halt.

If they create and give them a rigorous education system that would make them to think outside the box and begin to ask questions and finally become acculturated and assimilated into a secular Nigeria what would they trade with to remain relevant and wield any absolute power like they assume to wield right now? Think man! think - Its about power even when it's almost game over.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I concur with you, barcanista is really going crazy with the fight for the fight to make Nigeria a better place
Good Morning my boss
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by AbuMikey(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I concur with you, barcanista is really going crazy with the fight for the fight to make Nigeria a better place.

Remember, The man dies in him who keep silent in the face of tyranny. Soyinka

I think you need to join him in his Madness.

You a funny girl.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by BlackTechnology: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2015
" I will crush BH in 2months= 8weeks " Buhari

Week 1: BH= 6 PMB= 0 ~ Over 50 dead cheesy

Let's watch how the match ends by the end of 8weeks

One thing is certain

Buhari is confused on how to win this war which is different from what he was trained on

The remaining 7weeks will see Buhari shifting goal post if truly he is not their patron

Education is not Wisdom

I hope Yorubas can see the mess they created grin
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
As long as they still have some level of control over a sizable chunk of the population to win elections,intimidate other regions,and ensure that Nigeria maintains the status quo to get a lion share through the quota system they will never do anything to change that edge over other region until the house collapses on their feet but guess what ? even their closest ally in the South West that has remained glued to them would have a rethink especially if the Niger Delta oil machine grinds to a halt.

If they create and give them a rigorous education system that would make them to think outside the box and begin to ask questions and finally become acculturated and assimilated into a secular Nigeria what would they trade with to remain relevant and wield any absolute power like they assume to wield right now? Think man! think - Its about power even when it's almost game over.
I concur with you wholeheartedly! Unfortunately, they will be the one to cry and feel the pains when things start falling apart. They may not be able to enjoy their enormous power and accumulated wealth when these terrorists seek to overpower them. The win-win for them is to act right and fast before it reach a state of "If I had known" as in the case of Alshabaab and Taliban except they don't consider their future. The SW on the other hand are wise when it comes to maintaining peace in their region.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Beremx(f): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Illiterate, what have you ever contributed to the development of this country?

Apart from constituting yourself as a pest and a nuisance on a faceless forum, what have you done to foster peace in Nigeria?

You are a hungry fool desperately looking for attention. We know your antecedents on this forum, you tried to suck up to Obanikoro and he disgracefully dismissed and ignored you. You do not have the mental capability to work at that level, you are limited to this space, a place where you can copy and paste articles, use words inappropriately and get away with it. Apart from lacking the intelligence, you also lack the academic background.

Above all, you are intellectually disabled. How else can you explain your ridiculous attempt to use that fake Linkedin page to discredit Buhari's wife. Your friends- Mogidi and Firefire gave it to you and you did not use your brain to weigh the consequences before opening that thread.

You are not getting any younger, start using your brain
interesting! Godwin Ohimai,the owner of breakingtimes.com was then giving the job as the S.A on media to Obanikoro.
So Obanikoro was the minister he was talking about who promised him a mouth watering job? Hmmm! I see!
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

You a funny girl.
thanks! Be courteous in your comments,
Cheers
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Descartes: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2015
While other saner countries(climes) have long abandoned analogue leaders and quickly switched to digital leaders with core-i7 brains and Nvidia Quadro graphics leadership experience and the Africa's biggest democracy is still packed with pentium II brain and poor graphics leadership experience in the 21st Century.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by DropShot: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2015
fineguy11:
he gave a deadline "2MONTHS"its just 8 days since he became president,STOP shiting in your pants BARCANISTER....if u 're half the the man u think u are,,u 'll pick up an AK 47 and go to maiduguri,,,instead of sitting all day on nairaland picking on GMB like a little girl experiencing her first mestra flow....there are ijaws in the frontlines now risking their lives,fighting those devils,all they need is support and motivation u can start splling venom after 2 months ,until then do somthing different with ur life, get a temporal job..
AbuMikey:

Bros, wait till after July 29th before You can be listend to.
Baba said 2-MONTHS, wait till after 2 Months.
You are even the insensitive one here.
Like You don't know Baba went to Chad and Niger 'cos of the Boko Haram menace.
He's on top of the situation already.
fineguy11:
He gave a deadline,,2 months,,,its less than a week since he became president...GMB body language suggest he plans to crush this insurgents once and for all,hence his recent visits to chad and Niger republic....boko haram's military m has been drastically liquidated during the last days of GEJ'S presidency,the evidence is in their latest video,,shekau's absence says it all...this will all be over soon....
Just for correction sake, PMB never said "two months". I watched the interview and what he said when asked about how long he thought he will defeat BH, he said in "few months".

It was misrepresentation and PDP's propaganda that popularized the 2 months. APC later came out to even refute the claim.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by fineguy11(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
DropShot:

Just for correction sake, PMB never said "two months". I watched the interview and what he said when asked about how long he thought he will defeat BH, he said in "few months".

It was misrepresentation and PDP's propaganda that popularized the 2 months. APC later came out to even refute the claim.
thanks for the correction.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by codedslayer: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

One thing is certain

Buhari is confused on how to win this war which is different from what he was trained on

The remaining 7weeks will see Buhari shifting goal post if truly he is not their patron

Education is not Wisdom

I am waiting for you to mention Yorubas. The hypocrite mod and those hailing you wont say a word now but scream when we talk. You cursed yeebhoes are just bitter insane people. A worthless tribe of m.orons and fools that queue behind any government in power. You have been dumped to the dustbin of politics and there you shall be. Worthless tribe of the sad east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by codedslayer: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
Descartes:
While other saner countries(climes) have long abandoned analogue leaders and quickly switched to digital leaders with core-i7 brains and Nvidia Quadro graphic leadership experience and the Africa's biggest democracy is still packed with pentium II brain and poor graphics leadership experience in the 21st Century.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by BlackTechnology: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Gbam

Barcanista to understand his perceptive better

Watch this Korean movie Warrior Dong Soo Baek. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

One thing is certain

Education is not Wisdom

lol bros, shey na "Football Match"? Actually it appears like Buhari is yet to come up with any plan to tackle BH. His noise since the campaign was only for a show. One week gone, 7 weeks left! Let's see what he plans to to.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Beremx(f): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Descartes:
While other saner countries(climes) have long abandoned analogue leaders and quickly switched to digital leaders with core-i7 brains and Nvidia Quadro graphic leadership experience and the Africa's biggest democracy is still packed with pentium II brain and poor graphics leadership experience in the 21st Century.
So which one did Jonathan belonged to?
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by BlackTechnology: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:

I am waiting for you to mention Yorubas. The hypocrite mod and those hailing you wont say a word now but scream when we talk. You cursed yeebhoes are just bitter insane people. A worthless tribe of m.orons and fools that queue behind any government in power. You have been dumped to the dustbin of politics and there you shall be. Worthless tribe of the sad east.

LAMENTATION grin

Do we have a President.?

Impeach Baba One Chance nowww grin

1 Like

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Truckpusher(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
I concur with you wholeheartedly! Unfortunately, they will be the one to cry and feel the pains when things start falling apart. They may not be able to enjoy their enormous power and accumulated wealth when these terrorists seek to overpower them. The win-win for them is to act right and fast before it reach a state of "If I had known" as in the case of Alshabaab and Taliban except they don't consider their future. The SW on the other hand are wise when it comes to maintaining peace in their region.
Exactly and no region would be immune to the ensuing violence with the middle belt being the first point of call and of course we are already witnessing the rampaging and mayhem being perpetrated by the so-called Fulani herdsmen.

Well, if it comes to that level I guess other regions would push for a referendum and that's when they would be left alone to face the demon they created but peace is not a guarantee for the other regions.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by tomakint: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

You get time to reply that a.boki sef.......he is just forcefully grabbing at straws undecided ignore him bro

1 Like

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by codedslayer: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

LAMENTATION grin

Do we have a President.?

Impeach Baba One Chance nowww grin

You are just a pained cursed yeebhoe fool. A tribe of one chance, if my dog is the President tomorrow your foolish cursed elders will troop there to pay homage as usual. What a worthless tribe of m.orons and jesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by BlackTechnology: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
lol bros, shey na "Football Match"? Actually it appears like Buhari is yet to come up with any plan to tackle BH. His noise since the campaign was only for a show. One week gone, 7 weeks left! Let's see what he plans to to.

Week2 starts today

Baba One Chance score your own goal naaaa grin
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Illiterate, what have you ever contributed to the development of this country?

Apart from constituting yourself as a pest and a nuisance on a faceless forum, what have you done to foster peace in Nigeria?

You are a hungry fool desperately looking for attention. We know your antecedents on this forum, you tried to suck up to Obanikoro and he disgracefully dismissed and ignored you. You do not have the mental capability to work at that level, you are limited to this space, a place where you can copy and paste articles, use words inappropriately and get away with it. Apart from lacking the intelligence, you also lack the academic background.

Above all, you are intellectually disabled. How else can you explain your ridiculous attempt to use that fake Linkedin page to discredit Buhari's wife. Your friends- Mogidi and Firefire gave it to you and you did not use your brain to weigh the consequences before opening that thread.

You are not getting any younger, start using your brain
I didn't see where you talked about the message, why are you loosing it because someone is airing his view, you need to calm down and tackle him intellectualy or ignore him if you can't.

Create a thread to counter all his allegation and invite Tanoids for a healthy discussion.

You ve got it in you but you need to take it easy and exert control.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Holds Press Conference (Photo) / Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Abuja (Photos) / Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.