Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? (10976 Views)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by joseph1832(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Descartes:
Thanks, have already corrected the error(verb agreement). Are you aware of the incessant bombings in the NE? Are people being affected no more Nigerians?
I'm more than aware. And you should know that most of what is happening there now are suicide bombings.

You should also know that the first point of security starts with you, and then you neighbors. These suicide bombers are random people, people in the North East should make it their priority to protect themselves first. Let them secure themselves by firstly knowing who and who lives amongst them.

Have you ever bothered to ask why Boko Haram is only strong and active in the North East?.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:

Have you ever bothered to ask why Boko Haram is only strong and active in the North East?.

If Boko Haram suddenly stops, it will be clear to all that Mallam Buhari is a good godfather to islamic m0r0nic fundamentalists.

Therefore, Boko Haram NEEDS to kill more people so that Nigerians will not link them to Buhari who is their oga pata pata.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Ephemmm: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Timeline of BH Attacks From May 29 till Date
-Friday, May 29, 2015: Boko Haram Rocket kills 7 in Maiduguri(Premium Times)

-Saturday, May 30, 2015: 26 Killed, 30 injured in Boko Haram suicide attack in Maiduguri Mosque(CNN)

-Tuesday, June 2, 2015: Over 50 killed in Maiduguri Market to BH Bomb Blast (Reuters)

-Wednesday, June 3, 2015: Bomb -planted in Maiduguri Commercial Area kill many (PremiumTimes)

-Thursday, June 4 2015: Suicide Attack at Military Check point, Maiduguri (Premium Times)

-Thursday, June 4 2015: Over 13 -killed in Adamawa state to Boko Haram Attack

This Dog is here again! How can a reasonable somebody embedded with deep mental horizon be comparing a five-working day administration with a government who ruled for sixteen years in general, but 6 years in governance to be specific?

Anyway, I wish you speedy recovery from the unexpected loss you experienced during the last election.

1 Like

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by BlackTechnology: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You can continue with your tribal noise, no one cares. You will only help in derailing all threads. I just return from a ban and will let you go. Continue.

You quoted me because you know I am saying the truth which will someday help all Nigerians and the world to know how you guys destroyed Nigeria through Baba One Chance cheesy
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by joseph1832(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
imhotep:

If Boko Haram suddenly stops, it will be clear to all that Mallam Buhari is a good godfather to islamic m0r0nic fundamentalists.

Therefore, Boko Haram NEEDS to kill more people so that Nigerians will not link them to Buhari who is their oga pata pata.
At the embolden, might I be so bold to ask you for your facts?.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:
At the embolden, might I be so bold to ask you for your facts?.
Like I always do: let me also (humbly) ask your COUNTER-FACTS . . .
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by joseph1832(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ephemmm:

This Dog is here again! How can a reasonable somebody embedded with deep mental horizon be comparing a five-working day administration with a government who ruled for sixteen years in general, but 6 years in governance to be specific?

Anyway, I wish you speedy recovery from the unexpected loss you experienced during the last election.
I'm baffled as well. If you ask me I think his pay masters are now putting pressure on him to make a formidable opposition but on the contrary, he's only making a clueless and senseless opposition and since his pay masters are also clueless and know not the true meaning of opposition. The guy is just having a field day making mockery of himself.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by joseph1832(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
imhotep:

Like I always do: let me also (humbly) ask your COUNTER-FACTS . . .
Counter facts?. What are you saying?.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by SUBWAY101(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BlackTechnology:

You quoted me because you know I am saying the truth which will someday help all Nigerians and the world to know how you guys destroyed Nigeria through Baba One Chance cheesy
[/s]

Stop pushing it fool. I am ignoring for a reason, you will regret it if i start my own. The mods should not dare ban me if i return the insult to the Igbos, hypocrites like you are many on this forum and you are only good at blaming other region for your woes.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Counter facts?. What are you saying?.
Give me counter-facts you intend to use to COUNTER the facts you are asking of me. . .
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by joseph1832(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
imhotep:

Give me counter-facts you intend to use to COUNTER the facts you are asking of me. . .
What are you saying! You said Buhari sponsor BH, I asked you for facts and you're here asking me for counter facts!

No offense but do you think straight? You made a statement, I asked you for facts and you're here asking me for counter facts?. You must be kidding!.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:
What are you saying! You said Buhari sponsor BH, I asked you for facts and you're here asking me for counter facts!

No offense but do you think straight? You made a statement, I asked you for facts and you're here asking me for counter facts?. You must be kidding!.

Not kidding at all . . .
The facts are all around you for you to see. Open your eyes.

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by joseph1832(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
imhotep:

Not kidding at all . . .
The facts are all around you for you to see. Open your eyes.
Hmm! Truly you must be kidding. You should be intelligent enough to know that in the court of law, ones utterances can never be used to secure a conviction.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Lol Ogogoro Drunkards...
Buhahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
egift:

Another shameless TANiods that has a skinny narrow mind.

TODAY you go defend your MB finish.

two months ago, APC were attacker two months later APC are defender.

oya i still dey read comment o
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Ephemmm: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm baffled as well. If you ask me I think his pay masters are now putting pressure on him to make a formidable opposition but on the contrary, he's only making a clueless and senseless opposition and since his pay masters are also clueless and know not the true meaning of opposition. The guy is just having a field day making mockery of himself.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm! Truly you must be kidding. You should be intelligent enough to know that in the court of law, ones utterances can never be used to secure a conviction.

And you should be intelligent enough to know that GMB is (and has been) a Boko Haram sympathizer.

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Barcanista keeping APC e-rats on their toes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by AbuMikey(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
thanks! Be courteous in your comments,
Cheers
Alright. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / New APC Members Can Contest 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.