Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (90680 Views)

All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Baltimooremich: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
if U need a cute,intelligent,sexy youngman to giv u all
d romance and pleasurable momentos of ur life do call
mike on 09091730712if U need a cute,intelligent,sexy youngman to giv u all
mike on 09091730712
if U need a cute,intelligent,sexy youngman to giv u all
mike on 09091730712

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by stunning4real: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please what does coconut oil does to skin, light skin use it?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ojeota(f): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op, thanks for the wonderful service you are rendering.

I have a dry skin. During cold season( raining season) and hamathan period I notice some cut on my skin, which I think is as a result of the cold. Please what cream( natural product without chemical) can I use to make my skin moisturise at all time. I want my skin to glow, ageless and flawless.

Sometime ago I had pimples on any chest and it left some spot behind. How do o remove it.

I also have pimples and acne on my face. My face skin is sensitive. My face is a little bit oil on my nose region. The other part is normal. How do I get rid of the pimples and acne.

For my body and face I use coconut oil as cream. For soap I use joy for my body skin. For my face I use 'touch me' as soap.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Whytdot(f): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello, pls I need a good cream or lotion to lighten my skin. I've used most lightening creams and lotions that are a bit affordable over the years and I've not seen any improvement. Now I use dudu osun soap with Anew whitening lotion with kojic acid. I recently got white express serum too. Pls, just recommend sth that works! Or shd I just stop creams for a while since I've long been using lightening creams and not getting results? Help pls!
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by blackberry101: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Av got a lil advice here not dat am n expert (like d OP) thu...
For those wanting they skin to lighten up ... I recommend Fair & White products, thu it will take time b4 seeing d results... But I can bet dat it sure worth it!
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by babythug(f): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
ojeota:

I have a dry skin. During cold season( raining season) and hamathan period I notice some cut on my skin, which I think is as a result of the cold. Please what cream( natural product without chemical) can I use to make my skin moisturise at all time. I want my skin to glow, ageless and flawless.

Sometime ago I had pimples on any chest and it left some spot behind. How do o remove it.

I also have pimples and acne on my face. My face skin is sensitive. My face is a little bit oil on my nose region. The other part is normal. How do I get rid of the pimples and acne.

For my body and face I use coconut oil as cream. For soap I use joy for my body skin. For my face I use 'touch me' as soap.
You can add pure shea butter to the coconut oil for the dry skin. It works quite well.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by fabulousmann(f): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
As a Cosmetologist, I happen to know about cosmetics n ingredients.
I will be happy to answer your questions for free.
First I must know ur current regimen before I can consult.
Let's get started.
Cheers!
pls can I use texturizer to make my hair less perm
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ojeota(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
babythug:

You can add pure shea butter to the coconut oil for the dry skin. It works quite well.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by davinchi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sorry to ask oo, Is it the olive oil used in tieing and binding in churches?

jeomegso:

Olive oil
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by gbenga4my(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
Let's get started.
Cheers!
Hello, I do have headache immediately my hair clocks 3weeks. I really want my hair to grow tall but the headache wouldn't allow me. I would appreciate any help/advice on it
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Tolzeal(m): 1:58am On Aug 13, 2015
davinchi:

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Whytdot(f): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Whytdot:
Hello, pls I need a good cream or lotion to lighten my skin. I've used most lightening creams and lotions that are a bit affordable over the years and I've not seen any improvement. Now I use dudu osun soap with Anew whitening lotion with kojic acid. I recently got white express serum too. Pls, just recommend sth that works! Or shd I just stop creams for a while since I've long been using lightening creams and not getting results? Help pls!
. I need suggestions pls!
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by oyeezah(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
pls I'd lyk to know what cream and soap will be good for me. I'm chocolate in complexion, thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
ojeota:

You should stop bathing with soap. Cetaphil or sebamed soapless cleanser is an option. Also, apply moisturizer when the skin is still wet/damp
whatever moisturizer you use, make sure its a cream not lotion for ur body
For face, steam weekly, then check the recommendation I already gave for acne.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Whytdot:
. I need suggestions pls!

You need a sunscreen to use with the cream during the day then the serum at night.

Also buy a generic scrub like Eden, scrub ur whole body twice a week too preferably at night before applying the serum.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
oyeezah:
pls I'd lyk to know what cream and soap will be good for me. I'm chocolate in complexion, thanks

Revlon natural honey lotion and olay soap.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
gbenga4my:

Hello, I do have headache immediately my hair clocks 3weeks. I really want my hair to grow tall but the headache wouldn't allow me. I would appreciate any help/advice on it

You should consider having a regular head massage.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
davinchi:

Any olive oil sold in glass bottle. I believe it's used in churches too.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
stunning4real:
Please what does coconut oil does to skin, light skin use it?

Coconut oil has an spf of about 15 thus protects the skin from harmful effects of the sun. As a result, it appears to make the skin lighter, but mildly.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by oyeezah(f): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
jeomegso:

Revlon natural honey lotion and olay soap.
thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by gbenga4my(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
jeomegso:

You should consider having a regular head massage.
Thanks. And on the other hand what would you suggest for a guy with a bald hair(probably I should call it reversing hair or frontal hair loss) any treatment?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Felvet(f): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
Let's get started.
Cheers!
could you pls recommend a good cream and soap to maintain a fair skin. I do not need bleaching cream pls.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ojeota(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2015
jeomegso:

You should stop bathing with soap. Cetaphil or sebamed soapless cleanser is an option. Also, apply moisturizer when the skin is still wet/damp
whatever moisturizer you use, make sure its a cream not lotion for ur body
For face, steam weekly, then check the recommendation I already gave for acne.

Thanks...please, recommend what moisturizer to use for body and face.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
What can I use for burn on ma face and I need. You to recommend me a lightening soap and cream. Am fair in complexion but am getting dark this days please am waiting
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by barakah(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dear OP,

I'm a dark skinned male seeking soft even tone.
I've been using Olay soap and Jergens for months now with no results.

(1) I have a chaĺlenge, my face is darker than the other parts of my body so i use fashion fair in tube twice a week for my face alone.
If i don't use if for a week my face goes very dark and it itches.

(2) I have dark knuckles and elbows as a result of using same tube cream on my body and i need to clear it out.

(3) What soap and body cream should i use?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
ojeota:

Thanks...please, recommend what moisturizer to use for body and face.

Palmers cocoa butter.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Felvet:
could you pls recommend a good cream and soap to maintain a fair skin. I do not need bleaching cream pls.

Black soap and coconut oil.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
gbenga4my:

Thanks. And on the other hand what would you suggest for a guy with a bald hair(probably I should call it reversing hair or frontal hair loss) any treatment?

Hair transplant or wig.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
lexisjay:
What can I use for burn on ma face and I need. You to recommend me a lightening soap and cream. Am fair in complexion but am getting dark this days please am waiting

What are you using currently.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
jeomegso:

What are you using currently.
am using diva lotion and using a dettol soap. Am willing to buy anything prescribed for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.