Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (90780 Views)

All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
barakah:
Dear OP,
I'm a dark skinned male seeking soft even tone.
I've been using Olay soap and Jergens for months now with no results.
(1) I have a chaĺlenge, my face is darker than the other parts of my body so i use fashion fair in tube twice a week for my face alone.
If i don't use if for a week my face goes very dark and it itches.
(2) I have dark knuckles and elbows as a result of using same tube cream on my body and i need to clear it out.
(3) What soap and body cream should i use?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Felvet(f): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
jeomegso:

Black soap and coconut oil.
Coconut oil? How do I get it?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by beautifulynappy(f): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2015
For organic and natural hair and skin products check out www.beautifullynappy.com/shop, get chemical free natural products that are not harmful to your hair and skin! Find out natures answer to promote beautiful skin and long thick hair at affordable prices!!!! Happy shopping guys!
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ladycomfort(f): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Dear jeomegso, please i have serious ezcema all over my body due to usage of a fake cream i bought although have stopped d cream but d ezcema has refused to go even with the application of quard cream
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2015
lexisjay:
am using diva lotion and using a dettol soap. Am willing to buy anything prescribed for me
. Am waiting please
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Jeomegso...... Please am waiting for your reply
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
lexisjay:
am using diva lotion and using a dettol soap. Am willing to buy anything prescribed for me

How long have you been using it.
Is it like a sunburn on the sides of ur face?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=ijapa888 post=37058891][/quote]

Let me know the tube creams n how long uve used it.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Felvet:
Coconut oil? How do I get it?

It's everywhere. Make sure its pure virgin.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
ladycomfort:
Dear jeomegso, please i have serious ezcema all over my body due to usage of a fake cream i bought although have stopped d cream but d ezcema has refused to go even with the application of quard cream

Pls explain exactly what you did/used just before and after.
What is quard cream.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Felvet(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2015
jeomegso:

It's everywhere. Make sure its pure virgin.
Ok. Thanks a lot. And pls, I have seen many black soaps, can any one go?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by RuuDie(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
I'd like to know if anyone has got any dealings with nail arcade... How legit are they?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ladycomfort(f): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2015
jeomegso:

Pls explain exactly what you did/used just before and after.
What is quard cream.
. I used fake perfect white lotion. And quard contains clobestalol propionate ,miconazole,zinc sulphate .
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Mariesio: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeomegso:

Hi, in all of these I did not see ure using a sunscreen. Cosmetics with active ingredients make ur skin sensitive to the sun. Please add a sunscreen to ur regimen for daytime

Hi, I have stopped using the Piment Doux serum since noone seems to know anything about it and have replaced it with QEI+ serum. Now my regime is

Morning:

Olay Regenerist + Aveeno Daily SPF30 Mousturiser on my face
Nivea Fair on my body

Night:
Nivea Fair plus QEI+ on my face.

Verdict: After 2 weeks, I am getting darker than ever. What may be the cause because with the piment doux, i see results within 3 days.

Thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Onomenobhiose: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
gudday,
pls I was using o'tetika cream and bought another called express lotion wen i cud not found o'tetika. but wen ever i rub it on my face it wud peppery I don't knw why
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by chijiobuezea: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
please, pimple has been my problem through out my secondary School days uptill this moment. Any cure for the fucking pimple.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mariesio:

Hi, I have stopped using the Piment Doux serum since noone seems to know anything about it and have replaced it with QEI+ serum. Now my regime is

Morning:

Olay Regenerist + Aveeno Daily SPF30 Mousturiser on my face
Nivea Fair on my body

Night:
Nivea Fair plus QEI+ on my face.

Verdict: After 2 weeks, I am getting darker than ever. What may be the cause because with the piment doux, i see results within 3 days.

Thanks

I don't remember giving you this regimen.
It's a bit too much products probably working at conflicting rates.

Stick with Aveeno for day and olay regenerist for night.
I hear there are so many fake QEI in the market so I don't know.

Also, fast action = Huge side effects. Your skin is healing, give it time to bounce back.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeomegso:

How long have you been using it.
Is it like a sunburn on the sides of ur face?
. For the past 3 months. And its exactly like a. A sunburn on the side of ma face what can I use please?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Stelina(f): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
@Jeomegso

Please i have an oily face..is der anything u can recommend to reduce the oiliness? Thank you.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Mariesio: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
jeomegso:

I don't remember giving you this regimen.
It's a bit too much products probably working at conflicting rates.

Stick with Aveeno for day and olay regenerist for night.
I hear there are so many fake QEI in the market so I don't know.

Also, fast action = Huge side effects. Your skin is healing, give it time to bounce back.

Lol, sure you didn't just want you to tell you since you will ask.

Thanks will adjust
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Stelina:
@Jeomegso

Please i have an oily face..is der anything u can recommend to reduce the oiliness? Thank you.

To reduce oiliness, steam face twice a week. Do not use alcohol cleanser. Use a gel based cleanser or milk cleanser if ure above 20yrs. Use oil-free moisturizer.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
lexisjay:
. For the past 3 months. And its exactly like a. A sunburn on the side of ma face what can I use please?

First cleanse the area with lemon or lime juice then apply a generous amount of shea butter. Do this at night. Always use a sunscreen during the day.

Fair and white products are almost always lightening. U can try one.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
chijiobuezea:
please, pimple has been my problem through out my secondary School days uptill this moment. Any cure for the fucking pimple.

What's your skincare routine like?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Onomenobhiose:
gudday,
pls I was using o'tetika cream and bought another called express lotion wen i cud not found o'tetika. but wen ever i rub it on my face it wud peppery I don't knw why

Perhaps you have a sensitive skin n the cream is irritating it. Why don't you stop for a while and see.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by geedimple(f): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
pls I need a good soap for my skin which is normal skin,I make use of Shea butter,funbact A&skineal to cream my body which has been working well with me but the soap is d problem.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
geedimple:
pls I need a good soap for my skin which is normal skin,I make use of Shea butter,funbact A&skineal to cream my body which has been working well with me but the soap is d problem.

Why do you say the soap is the problem
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
@ jeomegso:
You've refused to respond to my request since.
I've asked same twice on this thread.
Please see inquiry below.
Dear OP,
I'm a dark skinned male seeking soft even tone.
I've been using Olay soap and Jergens for months now with no results.
(1) I have a chaĺlenge, my face is darker than the other parts of my body so i use fashion fair in tube twice a week for my face alone.
If i don't use if for a week my face goes very dark and it itches.
(2) I have dark knuckles and elbows as a result of using same tube cream on my body and i need to clear it out.
(3) What soap and body cream should i use?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by geedimple(f): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
jeomegso:

Why do you say the soap is the problem
I said it cos I want to a permanent soap a good one to be precise
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
jeomegso:

First cleanse the area with lemon or lime juice then apply a generous amount of shea butter. Do this at night. Always use a sunscreen during the day.

Fair and white products are almost always lightening. U can try one.
...thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by barakah(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
lexisjay:
...thanks

@jeomegso:

Please is this forum solely for females?
Can i have your number so we can talk about my own worries offline.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
ijapa888:
@ jeomegso:
You've refused to respond to my request since.
I've asked same twice on this thread.
Please see inquiry below.

You need advanced type of skin care(which include peelers, scrub, spa visits etc) if you must be fair. but if you want to maintain your dark skin, just use Revlon natural honey lotion add olive/virgin coconut oil oil. Also use a cleansing bar like sebamed.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
barakah:

@jeomegso:

Please is this forum solely for females?
Can i have your number so we can talk about my own worries offline.

It's unisex.
You can send an email on jeomegso@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.