Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Amazing Nonsense In Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Nonsense In Bible (3217 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by truthman2012(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2016
DeathStroke007:

nah nah nah... don't start another issue ..

explain those verse.. #lobatan

I don't have the time to explain the lenghty Bible passages which you quoted. Go study what happened before the verses and why the statements were made.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by analice107: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2016
kay1one2:
Go school you no go gree!
Terrorist in training!
Hey Key, where have u been. It's really been a long while. Very good to see you man.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by analice107: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2016
PASTOR Truthman. Pls enlighten me again. Didn't Allah say, he was the one who wrote the Bible, he gave the old Testament to his prophets of old, and the new to Jesus? (even when Jesus never wrote one chapter) yet allahh claimed he gave the Injil to Jesus.
The Muslims claim all the Biblical prophets to be muslims. Are the Muslims in this thread affirming that allahh did not write the Bible and the writers of the Bible not muslims, or that allahh wrote all these "nonsense" they are mocking.
These people are mocking allahh.
Hey Mr Muslim, do know how ridiculous you sound? In another news, you'll fight rigorously to fix Muhammed in that same Bible you are casting aspersions on now.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by kay1one2(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2016
analice107:

Hey Key, where have u been. It's really been a long while. Very good to see you man.

Been on read-only mode for a while. Good to see u too.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2016
analice107:
PASTOR Truthman. Pls enlighten me again. Didn't Allah say, he was the one who wrote the Bible, he gave the old Testament to his prophets of old, and the new to Jesus? (even when Jesus never wrote one chapter) yet allahh claimed he gave the Injil to Jesus.
The Muslims claim all the Biblical prophets to be muslims. Are the Muslims in this thread affirming that allahh did not write the Bible and the writers of the Bible not muslims, or that allahh wrote all these "nonsense" they are mocking.
These people are mocking allahh.
Hey Mr Muslim, do know how ridiculous you sound? In another news, you'll fight rigorously to fix Muhammed in that same Bible you are casting aspersions on now.

To me, allahh is a liar, deceiver and a confusionist. He said he gave Moses Torah. Did he write the Torah and sent it to Moses? We know God gave Moses the ten commandments, but not the whole of the OT.

He also said he gave Jesus the Injeel, did he write it and sent to Him? Jesus didn't receive any book.

No wonder nobody could find both the Torah and Injeel today but the Bible. They do not exist, it is a lie.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by yvesboss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Well said..

But as a muslim that you are, your knowledge of the bible wouldnt help you.

You read the bible so as to pick criticisms which obviously you have a handfull of them.

I stand to be corrected...but when yu read an holy book with an ulterior motive, the real scripture and message wont be conceived hence God gives such fellow to their debased mind...Rom 1:28.

I wouldnt say all you wrote is wrong ...cuz WHO AM I TO FIGHT FOR MY CREATOR. However, one thing i know is that with the help of the Holy Spirit, the bible make more meaning to me than it makes to you at the moment. cuz with the Holy spirit, i tend not to study the bible with a canal mind.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying Is Meaningless And A Total Waste Of Time! / Evidence Of The Spirit? - Energy Balance & Thermodynamics / The Evolution Of The Useless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.