Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Amazing Nonsense In Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Nonsense In Bible (3195 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
2nd Samuel Verse 22..7-20

2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears. 22:8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth. 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. 22:10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet. 22:11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind. 22:12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies. 22:13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled. 22:14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice. 22:15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them. 22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils. 22:17 He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; 22:18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me. 22:19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. 22:20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

imagine the blasphemous words against GOD.. and yet fools believe this is word of GOD...

Psalms 78:65...

Psalms 78:65 Then the LORD awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.

imagine... see this blasphemous word against GOD our creator.. and some fools think this piece of shit is word of GOD...

Genesis 2:2

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Imagine... God rested!!!

Bible also attributed 3 father's to Jesus... what an amazing nonsense

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the HOLY GHOST.

1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HOLY GHOST.

John 3:16 For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For GOD sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2015
make you people quote Mark 11 verse 26 from NIV bible... am waiting o...
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2015
which church did Jesus belong to when he was alive??
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Thou shall not KILL, why would GOD KILL HIS only alleged son according to bible just to save SINNERS?

Why didn't GOD tell jesus to preach to those SINNERS to repent?

Bible just keep up brainwashing people with amazing nonsense
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by chybykee(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2015
IMAGINE GOD RESTED!! Heheheheheheh grin
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

laughing.... zombie apocalypse movie in bible.. what a great story!!
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by Obadiah77(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
our god have mouth wey he use in speaking to peple, without pharyx and larynx, how can one speka? posibly he has intstines too? so definitly he do eat food as well.

Hail Yahwehh god of israel grin
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
22. "Men of Israel, listen to these words. Eashoa the Nazarene,* Man from* Allaha, appeared among you with powers and signs and great deeds, these which Allaha performed among you by His hand, as you have seen,*
23. "To this One, whom He chose for this [mission,] through His Omniscience* and Divine will, you betrayed with deliberate intent,* and you crucified and killed him.
24. "Allaha, however, raised him and untied the bindings* of Sheol, for Sheol could not restrain him.

ACT 2 VERSE 22-24 ....quoted from original bible.. Aramaic bible.. proves that Jesus WASN'T CRUCIFIED OR KILLED NOR IS HE DEAD..

HEBREW 5:7-8...RSV

Hebrews 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

ANOTHER PROOF THAT JESUS WASN'T CRUCIFIED NOR HE DIED

Psalms 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 91:16 With long life: will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

PSALMS 91: 10-16...ALSO PROVES THAT JESUS WASN'T KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED...

Isaiah 52:13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

ANOTHER PROOF THAT JESUS WASN'T KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED...
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup (trouble)from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
22:43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

HE PRAYED TO GOD.. FOR THE PROBLEM(CRUCIFIXION)TO AVERT..

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face(BOW TO GOD JUST LIKE WE MUSLIMS DO), and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

HE PRAYED TO GOD... FOR THE PROBLEM(CRUCIFIXION) TO AVERT

Hebrews 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

HIS PRAYERS ANSWERED....

CHRISTIANS, HOW COME JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS OOOOOOOOO...

Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
3 SHAKY FACTS ABOUT BIBLE....

1. IF THE SON OF MARY WAS MENTIONED BY NAME IN HEBREW AS YUSKHA, SO HOW DID THE NAME JESUS COME ABOUT? THERE WAS NO ENGLISH GOSPEL AT THAT TIME OF THE CLAIMED JESUS

2. BARABBAS IS A GREEK NOUN WHICH MEANS SON OF THE FATHER IN ENGLISH...THAT WAS THE ONE WHO WAS FREED BY THE PILATE FROM PRISON. IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN WHO WAS THE ONE ON THE CROSS? CHRISTOS? THE TITLE? THE ANOINTED? WHY THE WORD BARABBAS WAS NEVER TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH UP TILL DATE? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE? DO YOU KNOW THAT IN HEBREW AND JEWISH HISTORY THAT THE SON OF MARY USED TO BE CALLED SON OF ABBAS? DO YOU?

3. CAN YOU ATLEAST TELL ME MATTHEW WHOM? MARK WHOM? LUKE WHOM? JOHN WHOM? .....WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHOM TAUGHT THE MOST IMPORTANT STORY OF JESUS FOR MANKIND? THEY NEVER MET JESUS OR ATE WITH HIM.. INTERESTING ISN'T IT? .....

AMAZING ISN'T IT
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.( Christians say it means jesus is God)

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.( means God is greater than him)

quoted from the same john o... amazing nonsense it is
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by mustymatic(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
They won't show themselves
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by MuttleyLaff: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
2nd Samuel Verse 22..7-20

imagine the blasphemous words against GOD.. and yet fools believe this is word of GOD...

Psalms 78:65 Then the LORD awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.

imagine... see this blasphemous word against GOD our creator.. and some fools think this piece of shit is word of GOD...

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Imagine... God rested!!!

Bible also attributed 3 father's to Jesus... what an amazing nonsense

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the HOLY GHOST.

1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HOLY GHOST.

John 3:16 For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For GOD sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Obadiah77:
our god have mouth wey he use in speaking to peple, without pharyx and larynx, how can one speka? posibly he has intstines too? so definitly he do eat food as well.

Hail Yahwehh god of israel grin

mustymatic:
They won't show themselves
Welcome to the world of Anthropomorphism (i.e. personification)
Please make no mistake these are metaphors. They help us understand and visualise God.
Check out :
Jeremiah 2:31 - O generation, see ye the word of the LORD
or
Exodus 20:18 - Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet

Do you like in Exodus 18:20 see sound?
No, I dont think you would say you do. All these "nonsense" are simply spiritual emanations of Godhood

Note that the three "senses" always attributed to God in the Bible are: seeing, hearing and smelling.
You wont ever read God in Bible, tasting or touching....

Nonsense and the ridiculous makes the world go round (i.e. 1 Corinthians 1:27 and 1 Corinthians 3:19)

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by TheFilmmaker: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Welcome to the world of Anthropomorphism (i.e. personification)
Please make no mistake these are metaphors. They help us understand and visualise God.
Check out :
Jeremiah 2:31 - O generation, see ye the word of the LORD
or
Exodus 20:18 - Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet

Do you like in Exodus 18:20 see sound?
No, I dont think you would say you do. All these "nonsense" are simply spiritual emanations of Godhood

Note that the three "senses" always attributed to God in the Bible are: seeing, hearing and smelling.
You wont ever read God in Bible, tasting or touching....

Nonsense and the ridiculous makes the world go round (i.e. 1 Corinthians 1:27 and 1 Corinthians 3:19)

Natural response... angry

How about this verse:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Another metaphor? Please answer.
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:18am On Jun 06, 2015
these quaranists sef
it is so hypocritical to critisize others when one can't tolerate criticism

go back to your quarantined section and stop disturbing the peace here

1 Like

Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by MuttleyLaff: 4:16am On Jun 06, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
... and what's "Natural response" supposed to mean angry

TheFilmmaker:
How about this verse:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Whether it is the Bible or Quran quoted, it still remains to be anthropomorphism (i.e. personification; giving human characteristics to a non-human)

TheFilmmaker:
Yes!. Another metaphor
- a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable

Here are a few examples of personifications or metaphors to share with you
1) The WIND SANG through the meadow
2) The RIVER SWALLOWED the earth as the water continued to rise higher and higher.
3) My LAPTOP THROWS a fit every time I try to use it
4) The TREE BRANCH MOANED as I swung from it
5) The FIRE RAN wild.
6) The STORM ATTACKED the town with great rage
7) The POPCORN LEAPT out of the bowl
8.) The TORNADO RAN through town without a care.
9) The WORDS LEAPT OFF out the screen as you read this post
10) The LAKE DANCED in the moonlight.
11) He did not realize that OPPORTUNITY was KNOCKING at his door.
12) The man did not realize that his LAST CHANCE was WALKING out the door.
13) The AVALANCHE DEVOURED everything in its path
14) The PHONE AWAKENED with a mighty ring

AlfaSeltzer:
these quaranists sef
it is so hypocritical to critisize others when one can't tolerate criticism

Instead of keystrokes dipped in poison, shahydbinaliyu should just try to bridle his criticism next time so that it is helpful and not hurtful
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by kay1one2(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Go school you no go gree!
Terrorist in training!

Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Instead of keystrokes dipped in poison, shahydbinaliyu should just try to bridle his criticism next time so that it is helpful and not hurtful

[/quote/]

awaiting your Quran criticism
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
these quaranists sef it is so hypocritical to critisize others when one can't tolerate criticism

awaiting your Quran criticism
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

How about this verse:

it's natural for Allah to tell HIS creation the result of their disobedience... at least you can't compare this subtle verse with this killer and assassination and murderous verses in bible....

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones..
KILLING INFANT IS ALLOWED IN BIBLE... BOKO HARAM DOES KILL INFANT AND SO DOES TERRORISTS...

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

SATISFIED?

Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
NEVER KILL A WOMAN, INFANT OR A MAN WHO SURRENDER IN A WAR... THAT'S THE RULE OF ENGAGEMENT IN QURAN....

YOUR STORY BOOK IS TOTALLY AGAINST EVERYTHING IN QURAN..

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY IT'S A STORY BOOK... FULL OF SHIT
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by kay1one2(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

it's natural for Allah to tell HIS creation the result of their disobedience... at least you can't compare this subtle verse with this killer and assassination and murderous verses in bible....

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones..
KILLING INFANT IS ALLOWED IN BIBLE... BOKO HARAM DOES KILL INFANT AND SO DOES TERRORISTS...

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

SATISFIED?

So why are you having sleepless nights over contents if the Bible? ! Are you tired of hitting your head on the ground in idol worship?!
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by kay1one2(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
NEVER KILL A WOMAN, INFANT OR A MAN WHO SURRENDER IN A WAR... THAT'S THE RULE OF ENGAGEMENT IN QURAN....

YOUR STORY BOOK IS TOTALLY AGAINST EVERYTHING IN QURAN..

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY IT'S A STORY BOOK... FULL OF SHIT

Go to borno and syria and talk to the militants fighting there! Nairaland is a mere social network!
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2015
kay1one2:

Go to borno and syria and talk to the militants fighting there! Nairaland is a mere social network!

who knows maybe you one of them?
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by kay1one2(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

who knows maybe you one of them?

You are dying of boredom and looking for company!
I jump and pass!
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by DeathStroke007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Why this thread not in front page?

MODERATORS
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by DeathStroke007(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
parisbookaddict malvisguy

come and explain this
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am not a christian but the bible looks like a gentle peaceful novel when compared with th Quran
Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:
parisbookaddict malvisguy

come and explain this

There is no much to explain, your quran has done much of the explanations,

Firstly, you must be taught that the Bible is a spiritual Book that carnal minded muslims on NL cannot comprehend so easily. It is full of figurative expressions and proverbs. You need to have the Spirit of the Bible and be trained in the interpretations.

The Bible existed in the time of Muhammad. Khadija, Muhammad's first wife went to her uncle who was a Christian for an advice on Muhammad's terrible encounter with Jubril. Muhammad was afraid and was planning to commit suicide after meeting with islamic Gabriel. Many people in the Bible met with the true angel Gabriel and the first thing he would tell them is "fear not" But when Muhammad met with the islamic Gabriel, he pressed him thrice to death point each time. What I am actually saying is that there were Christians at Muhammad time using the same Bible you ignorant islamists on NL are trying to condemn. Besides, the quran talks about Christians in some of its pages showing the Bible existed before islamic revelations.

allahh in his own statement said the quran was sent to confirm and not to correct the Bible you are criticizing:

And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89). First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time and even now is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. Then, what audacity do you have to query what your god said is correct?

If there are other quranic verses against that, I am not surprised, inconsistency is the character of islamic allahh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Nonsense In Bible by DeathStroke007(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
truthman2012:

There is no much to explain, your quran has done much of the explanations,

Firstly, you must be taught that the Bible is a spiritual Book that carnal minded muslims on NL cannot comprehend so easily. It is full of figurative expressions and proverbs. You need to have the Spirit of the Bible and be trained in the interpretations.

The Bible existed in the time of Muhammad. Khadija, Muhammad's first wife went to her uncle who was a Christian for an advice on Muhammad's terrible encounter with Jubril. Muhammad was afraid and was planning to commit suicide after meeting with islamic Gabriel. Many people in the Bible met with the true angel Gabriel and the first thing he would tell them is "fear not" But when Muhammad met with the islamic Gabriel, he pressed him thrice to death point each time. What I am actually saying is that there were Christians at Muhammad time using the same Bible you ignorant islamists on NL are trying to condemn. Besides, the quran talks about Christians in some of its pages showing the Bible existed before islamic revelations.

allahh in his own statement said the quran was sent to confirm and not to correct the Bible you are criticizing:

And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89). First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time and even now is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. Then, what audacity do you have to query what your god said is correct?

If there are other quranic verses against that, I am not surprised, inconsistency is the character of islamic allahh.

nah nah nah... don't start another issue ..

explain those verse.. #lobatan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell / Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? / Original Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.