Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her (671 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her by ihafiz17: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2015
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS TEENAGE GIRL.not knwing that she is already dating one of my guys.i poured out what has been in my mind to her.she didnt reply me.i went ahead and asked her sister about her love live and she told me she is dating a guy and i asked who the guy was and she discribed d guy to me who happened to be my pal and then i went straight to the guy and told him my intention and he said i should go ahead and toast her that if she accepts then there is no problem.he said further that d girl is not her type.she is a decent and a holy girl while d guy is a party freak.they live in dsame town while i live in d state capital it all happened when i went to dia town 4 holiday. d guy said i am her type bcoz i dnt go clubing just like her.i dont know if d guy is tired of the girl or just bcoz he is not getin what he wanted from her.pls advice me
Re: I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her by Aitee1: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2015
What's with you grown assss men and teenagers

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her by loomer: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Fall out of the love quickly
Re: I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her by 2dice(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Aitee1:
What's with you grown assss men with teenagers

angry angry angry
they want tight holes... And replenish their blood ... ** who doesn't fvvcckin like that
Re: I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her by MzzTega(f): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
You need advice on what exactly? undecided
Re: I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
If he didn't enjoy then u won't enjoy too, he wants to give u wat u won't like to av
Re: I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her by ihafiz17: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
SHOULD I CONTINUE WOOING HER OR I SHLD BACK OFF.PLS ADVICE

(1) (Reply)

Would You Stay If You See This? (pic) / candy crash saga / Why Would GOOGLE Think Naija Men Are Cheats? You Have To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.