Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] (53737 Views)

Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Ghost01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
Abeg who sabi the IGR for Ekiti state?
It was N600m under Fayemi. Can't say what the exact figure is now though.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by HzRF(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blackfire:

they are playing we the citizens as ping pong
. Mad man
Fire Wey go chop his goatee enroute his body is on itz way from Cuba
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Fayose our ROLE MODEL!!!cheesy cheesy

Loool

If I were that bikeman, I will perpetually cover my passenger seat with tampolin.

I can't afford to lose Fayose's Bum Bum Signature on my bike.
gringringrin

gringringringrin
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by aresa: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
See as one clown turn Ekiti the fountain of knowledge into fountain of COMEDY...
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Masculity(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
loomer:
This na y the masses de always fight for am.

unbelievable i begin to love dis guy oo
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by HzRF(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
aresa:
See as one clown turn Ekiti the fountain of knowledge into fountain of COMEDY...

Unlike Chief debtor of Osun State ogbeni Gbarufu (fake) Aregberascal dat turned osun into haven
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Blackfire(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
HzRF:
. Mad man
Fire Wey go chop his goatee enroute his body is on itz way from Cuba

and the thunder wey go fire prophet aregbe and his almajiri defenders abi na osundefenders dey russia dey buy interballistic pump action.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Thej(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oshokomoleeeeeeeeee! 50 likes for this man jhooor.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Boyewu: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tell me what this can bring to the development of the state. Backward or forward in 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by MizMyColi(f): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
aresa:

Cry on boy. cry

Alausa camera man grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by zomby(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
You can only entice illiterate by riding on Okada...Entice me by doing your job accordingly, and not rigging election, not killing innocent people, not stealing state money, and paying civil servant their (back pay) salaries.

Ayodele fayose is not my cup of tea, and will never be until he is impeached and faces all charges against him in the court of law.

Nigeria will and can never develop or grow if this type of leader is entertained under all circumstances...Therefore, Ayodele Fayose can even go and buy himself an Okada, but in my book, he remains a criminal and bad Nigerian story from the past; he is not my leader!

We need to move forward and far away from political touts (like Fayose) that have absolutely nothing to offer yesterday, today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by aniyphil: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:
With Leaders like this Nigeria can never be a world leader

Your comment makes sense...so I agree with you . . .but assuming your comment didn't make sense, I still would have agreed with you . . .just for that a.s.s . . .that makes a lot of sense wink grin
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by dustydee: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
A governor deliberately breaking the laws of the land. Where is his and the riders helmet? Very lawless country.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:
the most important thing is yourself have acknowledge him to be a leader. grin
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by abiambo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
because the bad belle apc lawmakers were on his neck, if u read his statement this morning , he said, now he can actually start performing his duties as governor
morbeta:
Fayose likes attracting meanless attentions. We havnt heard or seen his achievements ever since he took over power in Ekiti. His specialty is to make unnecessary headlines. Foyose i want you to learn governmance from the current Governor of Enugu state. Hon Ifeanyi ugwuanyi. He will achieve alot in his four year without hitting headlines. Silince is golden!!
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by zeusdgrt(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:
nice bums jst dt hv seen bigger ones ur own dey learn bt is manageable
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by HopeAlive14(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Another radical Wild one from the West!

GEJ my Hero.

Orubebe my Role Model.

Fayose my SuperModel.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:
but when Cameron boarded a train with d common man, u called him a hero and said Nigeria politicians are too arrogant to emulate. I hail una for naija
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
You Can't Help But Love Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Ahmeduana(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Honestly, I have stopped hating this man. grin

The governor with nine lives.
NO DON'T STOP, CONTINUE HATING.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Ahmeduana(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

NO DON'T STOP, CONTINUE HATING!
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is what governance mean,not like those acting like Lord Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by molas02: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

Honestly u never 4 once hate him
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by mukoko(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shey governor niyen..
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by disloman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Those who supported Fayose r morally corrupt.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by shamme2005(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dis guy Fayose no get sense, he eyes go clear four years will soon end. chain ekiti don enter one chance
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by jossyj: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
IyaIode:
Fayose can lead biafra to the promise land, i like that dude.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
remember he is still a yoruba man oo
betrayal runs in their vain.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Ujupsy: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blackfire:

aregbe is planing to do that, he wants to ride with those workers he is owing for 8 months
L O L
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Was it because of traffic or scarcity of fuel/...childishness
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by jossyj: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
This is what governance mean,not like those acting like Lord Lugard.

but he is a beneficiary of lord lugard's fraud here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.