Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] (53783 Views)

Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by keyhole2015(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy democracy in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state in ekiti state
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Bolosiye: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:
With Leaders like this Nigeria can never be a world leader
babe going by ur dp name and pics, dont try no make me believe dat ass dr is for real.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by fanex: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
PDP is never coming back. the truth is they put all their eggs in one basket; they're broke. no one cares about Ekiti its a burden to the FG. this your fayose this and that na to your pocket.
SeverusSnape:
[size=14pt]Fayose my role model!!![/size]

[img]http://.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/AYO-FAYOSE-1.jpg[/img]

I hereby declare today- FAYOSE DAY.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Olukat(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose, the real change! grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by millionaireman: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[size=14pt]Fayose my role model!!![/size]

[img]http://.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/AYO-FAYOSE-1.jpg[/img]

I hereby declare today- FAYOSE DAY.

Walahi, Fayose. needs to be made PDP BOT Chairman, at least for effective opposition to APC government.

Fayose is among the few political gurus in Nigeria who understood that APC is more of power grabbers than people out to reposition Nigeria to the path of greatness.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Timijo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodluck my Hero Fayose my role model Long live Fayose Long live Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by SeverusSnape(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
fanex:
PDP is never coming back. the truth is they put all their eggs in one basket; they're broke. no one cares about Ekiti its a burden to the FG. this your fayose this and that na to your pocket.
Cry me a river cry cry
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by SeverusSnape(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
millionaireman:

Walahi, Fayose. needs to be made PDP BOT Chairman, at least for effective opposition to APC government.

Fayose is among the few political gurus in Nigeria who understood that APC is more of power grabbers than people out to reposition Nigeria to the path of greatness.
Well said bro, But you know he's still the governor, So I don't think he can hold that post. All the same, Fayose is an astute politician and a force to reckon with.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by victorv12(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Honestly, I have stopped hating this man. grin

The governor with nine lives.

The guy's truly loved by his people. Fayose, a man of the people in Ekiti. APC should stand down in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:

So In your wild weird dreams you see nigeria become world leader?

Maybe another Nigeria not this geographical expression.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
jossyj:

but he is a beneficiary of lord lugard's fraud here.

Bro,you're dead wrong!!!.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by remirez07(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
all you need to do, ᶤร to love this Man... You just don't have choice. #oshokomole
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by icedbreez(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:

What is your definition of World Leader? Elitist bast arms who can't ride with the people or identify with people and only come to the pretend to be man of the people when it is election time like Fayemi abi?
Tell you what, it is the kind of deceivers we have in Nigeria as leaders like Abacha to OBJ that Nigeria will not grow, people who tell you one thing in the day and do another thing in the night, not man of the Masses like Fayose.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by loomer: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Masculity:

unbelievable i begin to love dis guy oo

And some de there de yab am
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Masculity(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
loomer:

loomer:

loomer:

such is life you can't get everything 100%
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by disumusa: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Firefire:

When did you CHANGE to start supporting another hero of democracy Gov. Ayodele Fayose ? cheesy
fayose remember the case of the person you kill in your first and second tenure.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by gimastic(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
fayose fayose fayose,be careful APC still dey ooo
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by free13: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Funny guy. grin
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by aresa: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
zomby:
You can only entice illiterate by riding on Okada...Entice me by doing your job accordingly, and not rigging election, not killing innocent people, not stealing state money, and paying civil servant their (back pay) salaries.

Ayodele fayose is not my cup of tea, and will never be until he is impeached and faces all charges against him in the court of law.

Nigeria will and can never develop or grow if this type of leader is entertained under all circumstances...Therefore, Ayodele Fayose can even go and buy himself an Okada, but in my book, he remains a criminal and bad Nigerian story from the past; he is not my leader!

We need to move forward and far away from political touts (like Fayose) that have absolutely nothing to offer yesterday, today or tomorrow.

Well said and straight to the point.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by tpiadotcom: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thej:
Oshokomoleeeeeeeeee! 50 likes for this man jhooor.

would that not be the icing on the cake. undecided
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by OgeniBravo: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
IyaIode:
Fayose can lead biafra to the promise land, i like that dude.
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes their desirable.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by fanex: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
na u i soppose they tell cry me a river my guy. thug on his way out ur fayose
SeverusSnape:

Cry me a river cry cry
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by walemadu: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
this man is just something else. street hustler to the core
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by mikolo80: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:
With Leaders like this Nigeria can never be a world leader. I am more concerned about his appearance than his mode of Transportation. He needs to know how properly dress for occasion
who made you properly dressed police? cool
but seriously tradition changes
dressing has nothing to do with competence(winning elections/popularity with electorate)
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by fF01(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
last! last!! street always win.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by adconline(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:
With Leaders like this Nigeria can never be a world leader. I am more concerned about his appearance than his mode of Transportation. He needs to know how properly dress for occasion
Naah.. U got it all wrong! You should be more worried about good governance than physical appearance
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Osadua: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Obadiah77:
maya god punish fayosee
If God punish him..... Satan go kill...... You mad man
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by jcccccc: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
WHEN THIS GOODLUCK JONATHAN KNEW HE WAS NOT A PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL, Y DID HE NOT NOMINATE FAYOSE TO REPRESENT OUR PDP INSTEAD BEHAVING LIKE A FRIGHTENED CHICKEN AFTER ALL THE SUPPORT PEOPLE GAVE HIM. LOOK AT WHERE HE LEFT US
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by fuckerholic(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigass:

And when have you seen or heard bigass ladies talk sense or see anything good in a guy if not only when he is on suit in an exotic jeep..that why most of them ends up as aristos for life and some buffons are here liking your post and every little trash you post.that the guy came there on a cyclist. Dressed in cultural native is just a way of showing and proving to people that he isn't carried away by the effigy and luxury that comes with such a high office of govenor.think at a time..don't just be bleeping.he doesnt need admirers like you.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by MizMyColi(f): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
HzRF:

Love ur narrative essay
Oya swerve

gringringringrin
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Gynacologist(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Honestly, I have stopped hating this man. grin

The governor with nine lives.
u cn say tat again.....
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Ayo199(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
U can imagine jkf on top okada or Gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.