Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? (3146 Views)

This Is Why I Hate Guys / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! / Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Andrew114:
Op who told you they is no barber heaven?and who told you women see those with long hair as someone trying to impress them?and who told that when society see someone with hair they frown at that person.ops i have hair and i don't experience that.check your life to see what is making the society to frown wherever they see you.who told that..........?infact answer those question first

Its not about me its just something i observed from living with people with long hair and from listening to how girls talk about guys with long hair, plus how they make their faces when a guy with long hair comes around? They act like u made ur hair to come impress them and i wonder where they got these mentality from
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Consider two thinqs.. i'm not talkinq of the people that belonq to the hiqh-strata of the economy.. and i didn't say all of 'em with lonq hair are bad.. i used to keep one too.

What made u take it off?
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Its not about me its just something i observed from living with people with long hair and from listening to how girls talk about guys with long hair, plus how they make their faces when a guy with long hair comes around? They act like u made ur hair to come impress them and i wonder where they got these mentality from
u just answer one of my question,what abt the other question
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

What made u take it off?
Not because the society is harsh on me.. but because i look prettier without 'em.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by tobillionaire(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
On a mission to nurse ma hair till it matures like my mentor's #denrele
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

post looks cracky tho.

Buh if u tryna say bad ppl leave dia hair long, den u mistaken.
Wait till u see me.
I'm qlad that you still understand what i mean, modified now
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Not because the society is harsh on me.. but because i look prettier without 'em.

Okay do u know some guys grow their hair not to look pretty but because they believe it to be a spiritual connection to God? Do u believe bob marley was trying to look pretty? U see these guys are not about how they look but how they feel...the hair is a feeling of righteousness and naturality, this is the realm i live in. My question why dont society get that not everyone is trying to look pretty? (Even if it makes them pretty or not) take a cue from the man BOB NESTA MARLEY himself
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by mikewonder(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
i dont care about d society cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by RobinHez(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

feed ur eyesss... angry
part2... one last piece and it is complete wink
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
RobinHez:

part2... one last piece and it is complete wink
now dats d part u will see during exams.
Had ds feeling u will b arranging dem...like puzzles. grin
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
mikewonder:
i dont care about d society cool
na so jare.
Don't mind dem haters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

feed ur eyesss... angry
i love this! kiss
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

let dem know dear.

& BTW, do yhu u also hate such ppl.?
I like dem pass those who no dey keep long hair cheesy #naturally i like hairy guys.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by RobinHez(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

now dats d part u will see during exams.
Had ds feeling u will b arranging dem...like puzzles. grin
hehe...i'm sure its gonna be sparklin eyes...grin

but u're quite handsome...frm what i've seen so far
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
i love this! kiss

cool

& hope uncle jack wunt see yhu... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

cool

& hope uncle jack wunt see yhu... lipsrsealed
Jack can vex,he knw i can cheat on him naa cheesy i just like ur hair dat's all cheesy
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jack can vex,he knw i can cheat on him naa cheesy i just like ur hair dat's all cheesy
eshey ma
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by mikewonder(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

na so jare.
Don't mind dem haters.
if dey like let dem shave their hair still their skull shows off i dont give a damn tongue
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Igbo men/boys are taught not to wear long hair. You would hardly see Igbo men/boys with long hair!
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by czarr(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
.....long hair is cute,as long as you have the time to take good care of it.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by midephresh1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wu cares bout d soceity & wch gurls think u tryna impress her?:::::gurls lyk to play with my afr0 o,even to d extent of plaiting some part of d hair after lectures............*jes b n3at with it*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / Looking For New Friends / Pains Of A Guy Without Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.