Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Tips And Tricks For A Neat Kitchen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips And Tricks For A Neat Kitchen (899 Views)

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks For A Neat Kitchen by gidimallcom: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
The kitchen is the heart of the home, not because it is where the meals are prepared but more often than not, the kitchen serves as the first critical area for evaluating how tidy a family is.

Keeping your kitchen clean can actually be a challenge but if you can follow these simple steps, you are going to thank me later. Trust me!

Here are few tips to make your kitchen sparkling clean

1. Clean your plates and utensils after preparing every meal. You may want to consider investing some money buying a good dishwasher. This will save you time and energy. It will take dishwashing from being a chore to being a hobby because it will be taking you not more than a few clicks

2. Do not rush your cooking and ensure your gas cooker burns properly. This is the best way to reduce spilage. When you do not rush what you are cooking, your kitchen is bound to be more tidy than someone in a hurry so try to plan your cooking schedule ahead. Also ensure your gas cooker burns properly as this can be a major source of spills. Let it burn properly and with moderation. You can find very durable and affordable gas cooker on www.gidimall.com.

3. Use a garbage bowl: Always ensure you have a trash can or compost bin very close to you while cooking so that you can save dropping off dirt while carrying a handful of peelings and scraps outside. You can also keep a big bowl beside where you can easily drop your dirt and then dispose off after cooking.

4. Refrigerate what you need to use another day. Please ensure to keep in a tightly fitted container. If possible, ensure your refrigerators are always locked because there are times when your refrigerator could open up for any reason. If for any reason you do not close your refrigerator properly and your food are not properly kept, there could be incidences of rats vesting your refrigerator to eat your food which could lead to transmission of communicable diseases and trust me, no visitor who sees that will take you seriously as a tidy person.

5. Clean your sink: It almost goes without saying that after cooking, clean your sink with soap and water and this should be done as often as you use them to keep your kitchen clean and germ free.

At the heart of our business is service and we will be glad to help you put your kitchen in great shape. Visit us today at www.gidimall.com. Alternatively, you can reach us on customercare@gidimall.com, 08095810663, 01-2952265.

Re: Tips And Tricks For A Neat Kitchen by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks..
I know abt some

This is how i want my kitchen 2 look like. SO HELP ME GOD
Re: Tips And Tricks For A Neat Kitchen by damayfoli: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
"hello kitchen is a difficult business, but there are professionals who will be happy to help you, as they once helped me.
You can read even more details on the excellent website https://royal-prestige.pissedconsumer.com/review.html about the company I recommend. They helped me to make repairs and equip the kitchen. I advise you to!"

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pix Of A Little Boy Without Legs / Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: / Do You Have 30 Mins To Spare? MUST WATCH (Understanding Family curses+ solution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.