Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia (1125 Views)

See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling / His Joystick Stands Strong And Fear Catch Me Nor Be Small..(er3ction & Hearth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by lurlah2014(f): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
what a powerful message of hope to the YET TO MARRY BABES and to all, shows life is full of UPS AND DOWN but, the most important is the love we share

1 Like

Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by lurlah2014(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
love you babe
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by DuchessLily(f): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
True that babe!

That's WOMEN for u (the virtues women)
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by agarawu23(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
okay
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
aaaww...so touchy..
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by Feranchek(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Because Tubaba finally marrey you na im THEY can't understand abi If to sey Akon that period sey he wan marrey you, I'm sure your story go be "every disappointment is a blessing" alakori
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by xynerise: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
DuchessLily:
True that babe!
That's WOMEN for u (the virtues women)
Who is a virtuous woman?
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by lurlah2014(f): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
xynerise:

Who is a virtuous woman?
A virtuous woman is someone that can stand all test of time that comes her way with joy and smile of hope that implies "all is well"

1 Like

Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by xynerise: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
lurlah2014:
A virtuous woman is someone that can stand all test of time that comes her way with joy and smile of hope that implies "all is well"
Is this the African Definition of a Virtuous Woman?
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by lurlah2014(f): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
xynerise:

Is this the African Definition of a Virtuous Woman?
that's my definition you can add yours
Re: What An Inspirational Message That Got My Hearth From Annie Idibia by omotalkie(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
I just like dis woman.#NoHomo#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Ridiculous Reason A Guy Gave For Breaking Up With His Girlfriend / How To Stop Premature Ejaculation / 9 Things That Can Break A Con-dom During $ex (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.