Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (14728 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2006
Atiku is a disgraced to Nigerian in the sense that as the VP, if indeed, his boss OBJ was corrupt and he went along with the scandal for over 8 years. my questions are where is his integrity? his oath of office? his loyalties to the country ? how can he even say he want to rule Nigeria if he can't justify his business dealings? this man should be in jail and not at the helm of power.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by joshO: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2006
Atiku is a bas***d. What a thieving, looting fat neck. Acting like the presidency is his birthright. Who does he think he is by the way?? How did he get the millions of £ to purchase properties in Finchley, London, Potomac, Maryland and Califonia? How did he acquire oil blocks in E Guinea??

He may be a clever looter, but he is the problem, rather than the solution. Insurbodinate, I may not think much of OBJ, but what gives this dim wit the right to go against the presidency, In a more civilized society, if there was any decency in hime, he'd resign out of principle. There can't be two Presidents. Oh, the office of the VP must be too sweet to let go, this again is a sign of things to come. Let these idiots learn from the principled Mandela.

Let Atiku let the world in on the source of his wealth, maybe that way, he'll gain 10% credibility. I can's stand this man (and IBB). Users, patronizers and big time settlers, Buhari even has more to offer than these loosers,

Inshah Allah, this slowpoke and his new found best friend (IBB) will never, never, never rule nor be relevant in Nigeria and will see the little power they wield dissapear come May 2007!!

angry
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2006
what amazes me is even if OBJ is corrupt, why is he ATIKU now telling Nigerians all this allegations? why didn't he as a VP elect to serve the country exposed his boss and save his name and go down in Nigeria history as a patriotic citizen? now he is exposed and hiring all this lawyers to save his name, please impeach the bastard and let RIbadu arrest his fat ass.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Rottweiler(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2006
All ye attacking Atiku SHIELD YOUR SWORDS! Atiku is not a disgrace to Nigerians but the party (PDP) as a whole! I bet you all that the whole info surrounding the corruption issues have not been released yet.
From the outset, a lot of us knew Atiku was corrupt (someone even called him a bastard. What has that got to do with the issue on ground?).
OBJ had/has all the data on every government official. He knew Atiku wasn't a saint all the while but because he needed the PDM machinery to win elections he looked the other way. Now the chicken has come home to,
Even OBJ himself, We are talking about equity here, It's said that he who goes before equity goes with clean,
OBJ was virtually bankrupt before he emerged president but look at his farm now. To the extent that Obasanjo Holdings Limited "bought" 200,000,000 units of shares from TRANSCORP! Common, what are we talking about here? Fasawe, the owner of the MOFAS floating account was more of OBJ's friend than Atiku until he considered him a PR leper. The late guy that was in the center of the national ID card scam was also OBJ's close pal. Anenih who was alleged to have collected billions for road construction that was never executed is OBJ's Mr. Fix it in Aso Rock. Bode George that was indicted by the EFCC's report is also OBJ's right-hand pal. What are we talking about here
They have all abused their offices and as such, shoud all be impeached. Sentiments aside!
OBJ ain't serious about the corruption war at all. I was watching Bode George on TV last night criticising/abusing Atiku. Very funny! A thief calling another thief THIEF.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by tianshie(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2006
Today Atiku,tomorrow OBJ?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2006
Dirty politics, and all the mallam are just looking at us and planning to attack. God save Nigeria. all the big man continue to loot and parade themselves like saints. Is this the GOVERNMENT MAGIC FELA was talking about, WE MIS you ABAMI EDA AKA BABA 70.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by mowapa(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2006
NOPE, I disagree Atiku is a victim of the Nigerian constitution that did not spell out a clear duty for the vice president. There is just too much power consentrated in the president hand. Atiku like obj was a made man financially before he became a politician(they both stole their money from the govt), obj from the operation feed the nation in the 70s and Atiku from the NSC. Baba obj should allow his former moneybag Fasawe to speak out, Nigerian will be shocked
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by EmemJU(f): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2006
Spare us, please!
It's only the people in the corridors of power that know the truth in its rooms.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2006
Well every thing in the dark will come to the open light, is this the beginning of a long bitter battle, with all this distraction going on in the presidency. can we trust the electorate to be non partisan? can we have a well formidable president in the next election? or is Nigeria doom as long as we continue to support old politicians?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by 2old4that(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2006
Atiku is a replicate of IBB;
Always smiling (but with bad motives), very cunning.

Funny how some bunch of morons are jostling to rule Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by omofineboy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2006
hmm we should be careful when we make comments, odeku the other day u nearly crucified Atiku, when Atiku released some photocopy of cheques no comment on Obasanjo, in my view you are more of OBJ, anyway thats by the way, issues bodering on corruption are very difficult to tackle, all I know is that OBJ is worse and the process will sweep all of them away its better for Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Oracle(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2006
Atiku ooh, Obasanjo, IBB, Buhari and even the party PDP, all of them are not straight.
politics they say is a dirty game, even if you're a good man. The Game will corrupt you
power intoxicates
So let them settle their problems, infact that is the last thing i want to think about
Got better things to do
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2006
I crucifying Atiku cause he is an slowpoke, coward and a fat pig, my father always say if you don't like things then change it,m why is he now releasing all this documents to incriminate OBJ, any man with dignity will stand for what he believes, Atiku want to rule Nigeria, and he has been part of the administration for 8 years, why didn't he present all this document before hand and solidify his vote and support for the presidency? he is presenting all this document to divert the heat under his seat, he is going down for sure, its a mater of time and date
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2006
na lie atiku and family shuold be sent to jail for real!

oba emm superman is right behind you ! never wori !no shaking who born monkei
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by 2old4that(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2006
i like the way Atiku/Obj saga is unfolding. Who knows perhaps there is still a lot of documents to released. Atleast we now know what they have been doing behind close doors. wink
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2006
Again lets not forget the mastermind is still in the background. MARADONNA IBB, could this be one of his mastermind tactics to divert attention from all the allegation levy against him? less than 7 months before the general election and we don't have a formidable government. this is a shame for a country as Nigeria a force to be reckon with in Africa and international society. I strongly Blvd ATIKU will be impeach.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by joshO: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
They should send this fat neck glutton from Adamawa to Kirikiri. He owes me an explanation, as a Nigerian,  what he has to offer my counrty as President. What affront. , I'm willing to play an active role in any campaign against these fellons (IBB, Atiku and the other crooks in the ACD and PDP) that are bent on taking our country back to the dark ages, Maybe I'm a bit more biased about Atiku because I know a bit more about him and his thieving ways,

No doubt that should this greedy reptile become president, all the gains of this administration will dissapear. At least OBJ has a lot of enemies because he is trying to get somethings right, Atiku will try to please everyone like IBB did (does) and the result of attitude like this is well known,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by idiotsoul: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2006
Both of them does not deserve to have the top post of the country. OBJ maybe patial but atiku is nothing but full of lies and disgrace to the nation
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2006
I'm just surprise how this people don't have moral and they want us to vote for them to rule us? are this educated at all? what do they take us Nigerians for? are their no more elites in Nigeria that can come out and contest and put allthis put heads in their place.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Saddam: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2006
To Every one Blaming Atiku,

Atiku In any ramification is right with what ever he has done because Obasanjo is the One who taught Him all he is doing.

Imagine Obasanjo using a tax payer's money to buy a car for his Girlfriend and buses for his villagers

Men OBJ dey Mad. What he is ripping is the bad seed he has propagated.

He deserves to die
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2006
ODEKU: Here we go again with your senseless ignorant comment.
If you call Atiku a disgrace to Nigerians, what will you call OBJ?

No disrespect, but you sound like an uninformed individual. You have to start looking at situation broadly instead of rushing to a judgment without deep thinking.  I've never met you before, but your comments remind me of a bus conductor/ beer parlor politics discussion.
Trust me, a little bit of thinking will not hurt your head; Forget your frustration while you were in Nigeria, think out of the box for a change.

The Atiku corruption investigation was carried out my EFCC, a group that OBJ put together. What do you think will happen if ATIKU put his own EFCC group together and have them investigate OBJ? What would the outcome of the investigation be? I've ever thought about this scenario? I keep telling you that politics in Nigeria is very dirty and deadly, you can not be simple to understand it, you've got to be bright.

The entire report on Atiku and corruption conspiracy is another vindictiveness act or style of our president and it is sad that the whole world are starting to view the current Nigerian leadership style and corruption propaganda as childish, unprofessional and incompetent concept.

If OBJ was a true leader, his main focus and objective should be stabilizing and uniting Nigeria as a country.
Trust me, fight against corruption could be done differently and much better. The old folks says "it is nice and more effective to do the right thing at the right time" I personally view OBJ's action as doing the right thing at the wrong time. This is just not the right time; and if OBJ truly cares about Nigeria and Nigerians, the best he could have done was to set a solid  foundation that will eventually disable corrupt folks and reduce corruption in our society. Trust me, this could be done systematically.

The main motive behind the current fight against corruption is not for the benefit of Nigerians and one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. It is more or less " you kick me I kick you" game.
It is also obvious that the outcome of this propaganda will not be a pleasant one and innocent/ poor Nigerians are the ones that will pay; it is sad that no one, including the president cares.

Some times, a true leader has to bite the bullet and do what ever it takes to have peace in the society, but OBJ doesn't see thing this way.

Moreover the strategy that is currently being used to fight corruption in Nigeria could have been a little bit more polished.
FYI: It has been confirmed that FBI or USA doesn't have any interest in being used by OBJ administration to discredit his opponents; they've also cleared Atiku again and would like to concentrate on investigating the American congress man instead of being dragged into a foreseen major disaster.

My advise for Atiku is to fight OBJ fire for fire.
And people don't misunderstand my view on things; afterall this is OBJ and Atiku fighting, not Wole Shoyinka and Atiku.

I'm not calling anyone a saint, but it time to wake up and disengage ourselves from this senseless selfish act of the current administration and look ahead for the future and stability of Nigeria before and after the 2007 election.

[b][/b]
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
STORY FROM VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
It will shock all of us. I hope you remember the revelation made by Governor Joshua Dariye of Plateau State that the money he was alleged to have stolen, a hundred million of it was given to the President for his election. At the time everybody said he was lying, the presidency denied. The EFCC at the time said that the money had been recovered, but without telling us who refunded it, and now it is coming out as part of the reaction by Atiku’s campaign organisation.
Now the presidency itself ,because Atiku is part of the presidency is saying yes, this is true, and it is them that refunded the money.

The President brought 50 million and forced Atiku to bring 50 million Naira, which he did. We knew this at the time, but they denied, now it is coming out as true that Dariye did not lie, and more of this revelation will come because what Atiku is saying here is that the Marine Float account is the campaign account for the two of them, and that it was operated jointly. Many people donated into it, and some them like Emeka Offor of Anambra state; the four hundred million that was paid into this account from the PTDF was in the same account. I am sure this is just a tip, more revelations will come. Is this doing this country any good? Where will this take us to? I am not against the fight against corruption and I will come to that. I am sure this thing can be done in a more polished way instead of ridiculing the whole nation in the eyes of the world.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2006
STORY FROM VANGUARD NEWSPAPER

It is Obasanjo acting as the Administrative Panel. We are in a situation therefore where the President is the accuser and the judge, and that is not allowed and you cannot make anything from that kind of report by a man who is both the accuser and the judge. Our laws do not permit that kind of thing. What is the source of the evidence used by the panel? The evidence is the report of the EFCC. And what is the EFCC? Another instrumentality of Obasanjo. The chairman is appointed by him. All the members are appointed by him. And they are responsible to him. Whatever they do he directs them. And that is why the EFCC can never tell you anything about the President. If they move against the President he would sack them.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by otokx(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2006
i don't think so.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Piddo(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2006
To think that when OBJ got out of prison and was "selected" to run for president, everyone was quick to compare him to Mandela. I still remember pictures of him in the papers suggesting he was the saviour Nigeria had long been waiting for. How wrong we all were. OBJ's punishment awaits him now or after his tenure but surely, there's no escape for him. For someone who had a golden 2nd chance to right the wrongs of his first stint at government, the spirits of Nigerians will haunt him down.

Without doubt, its a shame to see Atiku sing like the fat lady but I see the overall picture as a blessing in disguise to Nigerians. How else would the highest and mightiest be brought to justice if not by shooting themselves in the foot. OBJ got this one totally wrong and it only goes to show he is human like everyone else. That thing called power must be a super drug. When Tafa Balogun was going through his ordeals, didnt they for once stop to think one day that could be them? Imagine the story emanating from Bayelsa too, after the dramatic downfall of Alams, its now the Goodluck's feeling the heat, after only what?, 10 months?. My heart truly bleeds for this country.

Not until we have a Jerry Rawlings style cleansing process will there be true change in Nigeria. Its a shame!!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by omon(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2006
So because OBJ is corrupt, we should that fat pig of Atiku go free for looting millions of public funds, crazy!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by md4real(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2006
Guys it high time we face reality in nigeria. Atiku should not be the scape goat in this matter.I believe all nigerias knows how deep curruption has digged in to our society.The popularity of this issues is the result of the 3rd term ambition of mr president and Atiku prssidential ambition. IT IS POWER PLAY! I also want to if any of u will not CHOP money in aso villa?BOTH OBJ and ATIKU have played thier part in nigeria's chop and clean mouth policy in our goverment.it time for SEN KEN NNAMANI!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2006
yall could shake your yanshi all night but superman knows the issue still remain, that fat neck like some said shuold be sent to jail in due time right. but to use obasanjo to exnorate issue well i doubt if thats healthy for nigeria as a nation.

now who born monkei if i may ask! these fools are taking nigerians for a fools! just wondering if anyone still remember recently in the nigerian press when atiku declared his wealthy hahhaha  thats even another blow to nigerians! he went on to say emm he bought one house in ajugunle back in the days, then sold it, bought another one then sold it used the profit bought another sold it then from there he made billions !! well that big ball is always on your court as superman already know! prosecutor ha

and i guess some were referring to 50 million naira this and that! wish it only that much they ve embelzelled you know thats nothing if you can picture that when a dead pastor in nigeria got 5 billion naira in his account! tafara balogun i guess 18 billion ! so forget 50 million atiku should sent to rust in hell for real and he know it! hence picture the gulity ass so desperate now! IBB just wondering if u having nightmire in your bedshit hence u gone quiet for a while now! hah na waa.

then as for obsanjo himself yes in due course we will figure out what to do ! for now atiku and co shuold return our money and this arnt funi , this is real stuff , for real , not playing let the folks know! enough is enough ! suckerssssssss

God bless nigeria! blow suckersssssssss
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2006
It has been also confirmed that OBJ wants the 2007 presidential election to fail. According to the law OBJ must transfer the power to the next elected president, but he also has the power to retain the presidential position if there is any problem or election failure. (3rd term is being introduced to us indirectly).
It is a shame and sad to witness how low OBJ could go to retain the power.

Be smart and watch this even very closely.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by joshO: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2006
Inshah Allah, Atiku and IBB will rot in yell for their crimes against humanity, you don't have to commit genocide to be guilty of crimes against mankind, the results of their theft and manipulation is just as bad. But people like these fail to learn from history, may the long arm of natural law deal them both a severe and fatal blow,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by dennylove(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2006
not only ATIKU,OBJ self is a thief,they both MASTERMINDED evrything together,is it because they have problem grin ;Dbefore OBJ was fighting CORRUPTION,now,is the one looting and embezzling money,is that a good president?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2006
well superman has spoken !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Voted Best Speaker Of the Year' Back-to-Back (Pixs)) / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.