Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,685 members, 7,834,276 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (14787 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2006
Are you sure OBJ will allow him (Pat Utomi) be president??
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2006
pat utomi(story).from business school to aso rock.him go get serious battle b dat.does he even have the political networth?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2006
MARIORY: Tribalism is written all over your FAT FACE.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2006
Big B1:

Na EGBA MAN him be; no mind am. Always talking in favor of OBJ as if the guy na him papa. Na wa o, dem say na when you catch thief you go know say him sef get brothers and sisters. More grease to your elbow; sorry more ororo to your knee sef, Mariory the EGBA man.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by olawa20(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2006
Obasanjo being corrupt or not is not much of an issue any longer. He's about completing 8 years in office. We will never get to know the true position of things if we allow them to impose a prodigy of theirs on us.

At this time, I think we should be more interested in some of those jostling for power. That is where assessing Atiku is crucial because he appear(ed) to be one of the major contenders. If he is corrupt, then there should be no chance for his likes at clinching the exalted office of president.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
olawa20:

Obasanjo being corrupt or not is not much of an issue any longer. He's about completing 8 years in office. We will never get to know the true position of things if we allow them to impose a prodigy of theirs on us.

At this time, I think we should be more interested in some of those jostling for power. That is where assessing Atiku is crucial because he appear(ed) to be one of the major contenders. If he is corrupt, then there should be no chance for his likes at clinching the exalted office of president.

i nor jst blame u which among d present contenders go fit clinch to the so called exalted office if him no get record of corruption.u dey call atiku corrupt eh b like ur view of 9ja just dey like ur number of posts(lol)
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2006
OBJ is a big crook,now he has to start defending himself,EFCC report is one side,how come names like Mantu,Ali(Chairman of Pdp) who benefitted from that same acct that Atiku is been indicted for were misssing in the report.Obj is just senile.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2006
thank you bros na people like una suppose dey post thread no b like some pple ,maa nor mention names.u too much joo tell dem makle God first let atiku b president first thing OBJ go enter JENTE
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2006
Even if Atiku na thief we gree; him own no pain me because right from time him no resemble saint sef. Na OBJ own dey pain me pass because BABA been dey do born-again when him 1st comot from prison and when dem dey swear am in as president. How come the old man come turn to thief over night?? na wa oo. We been think say the guy wan emulate mandela before o, not knowing that the orang'otang no get shame. He is the most corrupt public office holder in nigeria as far as i'm concern. Let him prepare to go back to his former house (Kirikiri) come 2007.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2006
walahi te lahi
obj is going back to were he came from to become president.u nor yarn badly @ all i dey with u
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2006
Big B1:

And you are a fucking slowpoke.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2006
MARIORY why was your time retaliating to that gay bigb1? he got one of my best friend Odeku ban. the guy has no brain
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Chxta(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2006
For me the crux of the matter remains this: Atiku has been accussed of being a thief. All well and good. Problem is rather than deny the charge, he is coming out pointing fingers in other directions. And he still wants to be president of Naija? God forbid!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2006
MARIORY: Wow, unbelievable. I must have hit the sensitive spot.

Because for you to come back like that, you must really have a FAT FACE.

No need to go that low, it's not that serious. Let's show some respect for one another.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2006
Bingo, Atiku is a wicked man, his ad visor should have been sacked, instead of him to apologies and seek forgiveness, he is using the defensive tactics. He will be flushed out like toilet paper. If in deed OBJ is as corrupt as Atiku is insisting, why will MR president exposed ATIku, won't he just turn the left cheek since they both have less than 8 months in office?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2006
FLEX06:

Bingo, Atiku is a wicked man, his ad visor should have been sacked, instead of him to apologies and seek forgiveness, he is using the defensive tactics. He will be flushed out like toilet paper. If in deed OBJ is as corrupt as Atiku is insisting, why will MR president exposed ATIku, won't he just turn the left cheek since they both have less than 8 months in office?

who d hell is guy sayin obj is not more corrupt than atiku

i guess u don know wat u sayin
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2006
FLEX: You definitely must be smoking something strong.

Your statement is ridiculous, I don't even know how to answer.

In short, OBJ was a corrupt leader in 1975 and he's still has the same image. He came out with ATIKU's allegation because at this point he has nothing to lose or he has less to lose compare to ATIKU.

How did you think OBJ got OTA farm? Do you think OTA farm dropped from the sky?

Please stop talking like a blind uninformed village boy.

May be you need to start flexing your brain. You just never know, that might open up your eyes a-little more wider.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2006
bros eh i beg help mi tell am make him hear well oh,be'cos eh b like ear dey pain am join
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2006
Make una no blame the guy, e be like say him just dey recover from[b] kolo[/b]; i'm sure the guy run mental some weeks after dem swear OBJ in as president in 1999, so since then na now him just dey recover dats why him no fit know or see or feel all the rubbish wey dey happen for naija as a result of BABA's corrupt government. Pally tank God say you don recover small o, i wonder wetin you for dey yarn if to say you still dey kolo fully?? Omo try flex your brain small so that you go know wetin dey i beg.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2006
@Big B1
Your stupidity appears to defy that of the imagination. It must have been hard work for you to achieve that. Congrats.

Big B1:

MARIORY: Wow, unbelievable. I must have hit the sensitive spot.

Because for you to come back like that, you must really have a FAT FACE.

Keep telling urself that. You are still a fucking slowpoke.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ronkebaby(f): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2006
@Saddam

Are u saying becos Obj taught him, Atiku is then justified to steal? Would Atiku have listened if Obj told him to shoot himself with a gun? Abeg, think o my broda!

@Odeku

I support ur all ur posts on this issue 100%
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2006
bros sorry, abeg make una nor vex, e be like say none of una get work. Atiku ko obj ni!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by joshO: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
Fellow progressives in the mould of Odeku and Co, we all know the battle to elighten our ignorant, pessimistic and currupt mindset of the mainstream will be an easy one.

Atiku has turned stealing into a fine art. Sophisticated, cunning and overly ambitious, he runs around as though the presidency were his birth right. It's obvious that many members of the senate are on his side, but this is simply an attempt by this shady group to stop the hurricane that is the war on corrution from stoping at their station, but inshah allah, they, like Atiku, will end up in the deep center of this hurricane.

That dim wit Atiku wants to Rule Nigeria, on what credentials. OBJ, inspite of his shortcomings which I'll reserve for another day, is a million times better than him and inshalla, Atiku will end up in the gallows in very short order!!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2006
ishmael , don jazzie FELA ANIKULAPO BABA 70 said once in one of his popular song, if you dey follow follow open your eyes, you guys are just following the paddy wagon of that slowpoke BIGB1, I said it once and i will reinstate it again. this guy is as useless as a shoe string, he should repell calling himself a patriotic Nigeria, Nigerians youth and generation to come will suffer the detrimental stealing and corruption that ATIKU,IBB and co left behind, AHIGBE the former vise president publicly declared he will never support his old BOSS IBB hello red light, ATIKU was exposed by FBI, and I guess OBJ came to USA and told FBI to incriminate ATIKU AND SENATOR JEFFERSON right? A thief is a thief and a goat is always gonna be a goat. ATIKU will be flushed out, mark my word, the only reason he is exploiting the press now is because he is corrupt and try to bribe his way out, the senators will take his money and will be pressured to do the right thing, this guy should never be allowed to be close to ASO ROCK ever again.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX: Slow down a bit.

FBI has confirmed that ATIKU is a clean man. They've also made it clear to OBJ administration that they are only interested in probing or dealing with the US senate and do not want to get involved with the latest Nigerian political propaganda. Trust me, USA knows better, they know that the concept of Nigeria war against corruption is a fruitless rat race as long as OBJ is the president.

MARIORY: I'm too busy to deal with you today, but I will be back; and don't forget, I still love you and your FAT greasy black FACE (typical Yoruba woman).
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
Big B1:

FBI has confirmed that ATIKU is a clean man. They've also made it clear to OBJ administration that they are only interested in probing or dealing with the US senate

Dude can you provide prove to substantiate this claim, and they can't prosecute ATIKU cause of the immunity he so enjoy as the VP of Nigeria. common I thought you were more sensible to make a baseless claim
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX: Trust me, he's cleared in USA. OBJ tried to use that FBI strategy, but it didn't work.
When are you going to start recognizing that OBJ is a desperate man? He wants to be the accuser, the judge and the jury; and at the same time he's as dirty as a village pig.

FACT: ATIKU has been to USA several times after the allegation; if he wasn't cleared that wouldn't have happened. And don't mis- understand my point, I'm not calling ATIKU a saint, but I just feel that OBJ is as dirty, or may be worst.

By the way, there is no need to call names, I'm referring back to your previous comment (paddy wagon of that slowpoke BIGB1). Let's stay focused and be civilized.
Acting like a child will be defeating the main purpose of this forum. We need to share knowledge and learn from one another. Just because I see the light and you don't doesn't permit you to turn this forum into a market place.

Let's show some respect for one another and make a productive use of this forum.

May God bless Nigeria.

Off the record; are you related to ODEKU?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2006
OK,I apologies for the language, and at the same time since they are both corrupt, what should be the temporary resolution? why kill 2 bird with one stone, why not get ATIKU out since we have the prove and go after OBJ if anyone can provide the proof to incriminate him beside the ATIKU propaganda? A country as diverse as Nigeria need a leader, and we can't get rid off both number 1 and 23 at the same, we can agree to disagree on issues, but I am still waiting for the proof from you to convince me ATIKU was cleared in the USA. if interested, read this please

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20060927718942
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX06:

the detrimental stealing and corruption that ATIKU,IBB and co left behind

Incomplete sentence; you forgot to include OBJ (a.k.a. AREMU)
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2006
Ok, i see the humor, if indeed, OBJ is as corrupt, do you think he will be exposed after his tenure? or thie will be another no IBB evidence linking him to corruption?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
That is the whole idea behind this desperation. OBJ is very paranoid, he knows he will be exposed and he's supporting cast will be exposed as well. He has stepped on many toes.
and he knows it too.

Trust me, many many toes. Remember the old folks popular say" you do not bite the hand that feeds you"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To NBS’ Confirmation That 21 Million Nigerians Unemployed / AGF Malami Denies 2023 Governorship Campaign Posters / Abimbola Olajumoke Olawumi: Bisi Fayemi Petitions Police Over Cyberbullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.