Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) (32138 Views)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / Atiku Abubakar And Other Adamawa State Leaders Visit Yola Blast Site. Photos / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
nas00:

Do you know how many firms Atiku has in the North? Not only in Adamawa o! .. All these firms have employees nah. Haba!!

And they are not small companies!

The man dey try in his own little way

How many firms does he have sir? See screen shot from encyclopedia...

Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by nas00(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

How many firms does he have sir? See screen shot from encyclopedia...

I can't remember the exact number in Yola, and I can't tell exactly how many he has in total. But I know he has a massive firm producing bottled water & fruit juice of different types. He also has a firm producing confectionery, amongst other consumer goods. I used to know the name of those companies, sadly I can't remember now. They have branches across major northern cities.

The good thing for him is that his products have a big market/ wide coverage. You'll find them in neighboring states like Taraba, Gombe, Bauch, Borno, even Plateau. I've seen his company's products as far as Mambilla Plateau.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by bakila: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:
iis he the president? Na who send am Waka go adamawa now? iits sad wen some folks just wanna feel among n get involved by all means.

Meanwhile angry
this foololo does not know who is the Turakin Adamawa
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by bakila: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Stop diverting na? Wat av dis so called elder statesman don for his wards for the past six years apart from steering at genevieve's skirt?

ILLITERATE cant you type on google "atiku's organisations". Genevive pants just dey worry up and down.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
bakila:

this foololo does not know who is the Turakin Adamawa
Hw has that affected ur miserable lyf positively? Una just like make ii dey shout for this forum angry
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by bakila: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Iyoma2:
Nonsence how many Bomb blast scene did he visit under GEJ regime is? is it because his fellow Hausa is Now d president? buhari made Jonathan regime ungovernable and he Now wants his own to be governable, I don't support d killings of innocent souls, but if there is a way d bokoharam will make buhari run mad or dance Naked, it will be Good for him, No peace for the wicked
your dumb bitterness will blind you. Atiku has provided and created access for means of livelihood to thousands in Adamawa and Nigeria. Your stupidity and bigoted callousness the to people that died in that blast will incur the wrath of those who died yesterday and today from that attack.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
bakila:

ILLITERATE cant you type on google "atiku's organisations". Genevive pants just dey worry up and down.
Am serious bout the pic bro undecided like very serious!!

Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by bakila: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Hw has that affected ur miserable lyf positively? Una just like make ii dey shout for this forum angry
More than the quantum of your foolishness will impact your life negatively. On an occasion when people died you choose to be foolish and have no respect for the dead. Unfortunately for your foolishness it is directed at the contribution of the FOUNDER OF RICE GADO NUTRITIONS, GESSE DERDIRABE FARMS, AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, ABTI PRINTING PRESS, GOTEL COMMUNICATIONS, ADAMAWA BEVERAGES LTD. THE TURAKIN ADAMAWA AND SARDUANAN GANYE.
You foolish abeg. If you shout I will shove sense into you, it will be made of sodium hypochlorite to bleach the jaundiced view in your belly that does not know on what occasion to be senseless.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by bakila: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Am serious bout the pic bro undecided like very serious!!
Your dad was using that thing with your mom to prevent you from occurring. I am very sure that is your dad in the image or someone that learnt that comment from him directly concerning your birth..
Next stuupid meme please.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
bakila:

Your dad was using that thing with your mom to prevent you from occurring. I am very sure that is your dad in the image or someone that learnt that comment from him directly concerning your birth..
Next stuupid meme please.

Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by bakila: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

The fool has come to his sense. His hands has refused to type the idiooocy in his dumb brain.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by denedene(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Why shud he visit? Did the blast happen iin Daura? Uu visit whenever the blast happens at iin ur state... #MyOpinion
shuu... is he the president of daura or President of Nigeria?#justasking
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by BLOTRS: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
helping the daura boy out
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nunam(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
StepTwo:
and where is the cattle rearer?
what a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.