Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) (32133 Views)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / Atiku Abubakar And Other Adamawa State Leaders Visit Yola Blast Site. Photos / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
easystudy101:

Do you know how many people in adamawa depend on him for their daily bread?
And as an elder statesman of the state he has to show concern.

Stop diverting na? Wat av dis so called elder statesman don for his wards for the past six years apart from steering at genevieve's skirt?
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by neocortex: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Nyc bro...all peaceful nigerians believe so

Only gullible folks believe in miracles as promised by Babaonechance.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Inkman(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
orshfod:

Y u thinking like a rat about to be prepared for lab test; today makes it one week in office, and u ve bin saying negative tinz abt his government ( for ur info if he(Buhari) fails there is ntn we can do but, we will be the one to suffer it most

Lol... You quoted the wron person bro
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by easystudy101: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Stop diverting na? Wat av dis so called elder statesman don for his wards for the past six years apart from steering at genevieve's skirt?

Lol...., now you are the one diverting.

Maybe na im make de babe never fit find husband.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by tucky200(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
neocortex:

Only gullible folks believe in miracles as promised by Babaonechance.
Ut fada gullible
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by juman(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nation on fire.

A deliberately destroyed country.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Awaye20(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:
iis he the president? Na who send am Waka go adamawa now? iits sad wen some folks just wanna feel among n get involved by all means.

Meanwhile angry

Why can't he go shebi na him state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by neocortex: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Ut fada gullible

Why do you try hard to prove how foolish you are on every post ¿
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by tucky200(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
neocortex:

Why do you try hard to prove how foolish you are on every post ¿

Ur fada fuulish..
Used Igbo dindinri
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by tidinat(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
That is his state.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
easystudy101:

Lol...., now you are the one diverting.

Maybe na im make de babe never fit find husband.
sadWhat have Atiku done for his people iin the past 6yrs answer mii fast! grin
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by philGeo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Did Atiku just remember he iis from adamawa after all these years? He deserves to be stoned to ***** for negligence. *_*
we will never reject our own, how many state stone their thieves politicians?
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
philGeo:
we will never reject our own, how many state stone their thieves politicians?
Goodluck to him as they fight a PDP sponsored BH grin
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by 1stola: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Our unelected president doing the job of our brainless president
Jobless senseless SHEMĄLE
Make thunder fire you.
Bastąrd miserable biafran monkey.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by neocortex: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Ur fada fuulish..
Used Igbo dindinri

Agbero , quickly head back to your pack , another tout want chance you.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by yemmynoni: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
thank God you use the word "OUR"
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by jossyj: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

why did you say that before me?
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by jossyj: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
1stola:

Jobless senseless SHEMĄLE
Make thunder fire you.
Bastąrd miserable biafran monkey.

Why are you so rude?
Must you display you stupidity and imbesilic atitude here you abokii mall hausa fulani idiiooot alamajiri
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nice365: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
mployer:
What is the basis for this visit?

As a president?

As a vice president?

or as a governor?

Why is he in a haste to do Buhari's duty?
His actions are not bad in any way, he is a Nigerian and former Vice President of this country, also a member of the ruling Party at the Federal level. If he has gone there to see what happened and pay condolence to those affected, there's nothing wrong with it, as we all have to stand against Terrorism in this country and contribute in any way we can to end this situation. His visit is a welcomed one and patriotic.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Anapuao(f): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chukwutobi:
where did he visit? Airport or bomb blast site?

The picture is saying something different!

APC...always full of propoaganda.
the second picture is at the market's gate. Though I expected to see pictures of the site gon
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by nas00(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:
iis he the president? Na who send am Waka go adamawa now? iits sad wen some folks just wanna feel among n get involved by all means.

Meanwhile angry

It's always catastrophic when you make assertions out of pure ignorance.

Atiku hails from Adamawa State and he lives in Yola!

I think it is just natural for a matured statesman to pay a visit to such a scene, especially when it happened in his immediate environment. It doesn't matter if he isn't the president, his empathy is what matters.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by nas00(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Anapuao:
the second picture is at the market's gate. Though I expected see pictures of the site gon

Thank you o. Help me tell am!

That tall structure in the background really looks like an airport tower to him? grin

That is Jimeta Market gate.. Village boy wey neva commot hin backyard before tongue
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
nas00:

It's always catastrophic when you make assertions out of pure ignorance.

Atiku hails from Adamawa State and he lives in Yola!

I think it is just natural for a matured statesman to pay a visit to such a scene, especially when it happened in his immediate environment. It doesn't matter if he isn't the president, his empathy is what matters.

Where did he keep his empathy for the last six years sir? Did he just notice he iis a statesman? Don't defend a brodva blindly joor
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by 1stola: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
jossyj:

Why are you so rude?
Must you display you stupidity and imbesilic atitude here you abokii mall hausa fulani idiiooot alamajiri
Thunder fire you and your old foól drunkąrd father.
Unfortunate bastąrd son of a whòre.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Anapuao(f): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Where did he keep his empathy for the last six years sir? Did he just notice he iis a statesman? Don't defend a brodva blindly joor
you need to understand that this is the FIRST bomb blast in Yola. It is quite devastating and sad and annoying
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Anapuao:
you need to understand that this is the FIRST bomb blast in Yola. It is quite devastating and sad and annoying

Wait wait wait... must he wait for a bomb to land iin yola b4 he visits the other towns? First iin yola? Ok as a former president what has he done for Nigeria? Do uu have any Idea of his net worth? Sir, Atiku has indeed failed many.

iif an interview ask uu about akitu's good deeds to get a job iin a firm then forget that job cos there iis nothing that man has done even for himself.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by nas00(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Sorry Sir.

As far as I am concerned, little acts of kindness and responsibility when they are least expected matter.. and I will always appreciate it. If you don't, that's your choice.

Try find out from people who live in Yola about Atiku's personality. He's simple, approachable and always ready to offer assistance.
I can tell you he has always been magnanimous. Not just today.

I am not an aboki, but I also know this because apart from many stories i've heard about his kindness in Yola, I once accompanied my friend to one of his companies in Yola to ask for material and financial assistance in completing a project he embarked on during NYSC. I was surprised when the manager instantly told us that Atiku has always made provision for such assistance. We got all the assistance we needed, and my friend successfully completed the project.

Nothing do you bro. You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
atleast he is still more brainy than ur clueless ex president..Am sure u are of the lazy brainless he goats contaminating this NL Pls don't lemme see u are again unless u have something reasonable to say..low life fellow..if u like go jump from hills to lagoon buhari is ur president even take eat killer medicine he is still the number one citizen..so gba fun Oga re..accept ur fate..
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
I need some explanation here! Atiku visiting as what
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
nas00:

Sorry Sir.

As far as I am concerned, little acts of kindness and responsibility when they are least expected matter.. and I will always appreciate it. If you don't, that's your choice.

Try find out from people who live in Yola about Atiku's personality. He's simple, approachable and always ready to offer assistance.
I can tell you he has always been magnanimous. Not just today.

I am not an aboki, but I also know this because apart from many stories i've heard about his kindness in Yola, I once accompanied my friend to one of his companies in Yola to ask for material and financial assistance in completing a project he embarked on during NYSC. I was surprised when the manager instantly told us that Atiku has always made provision for such assistance. We got all the assistance we needed, and my friend successfully completed the project.

Nothing do you bro. You are entitled to your opinion.

Okays, long buh comprehensive tho. Instead of dashing out project change he can actually establish a firm with high socio_economic value to his state n also create jobssss haba, sad
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by nas00(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
vimi:

Okays, long buh comprehensive tho. Instead of dashing out project change he can actually establish a firm with high socio_economic value to his state n also create jobssss haba, sad

Do you know how many firms Atiku has in the North? Not only in Adamawa o! .. All these firms have employees nah. Haba!!

And they are not small companies!

The man dey try in his own little way
Re: Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
nas00:

Do you know how many firms Atiku has in the North? Not only in Adamawa o! .. All these firms have employees nah. Haba!!

And they are not small companies!

The man dey try in his own little way

How many firms does he have sir? See screen shot from encyclopedia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat. / Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.