Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress (53630 Views)

Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by kilode100(f): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
She's very beautiful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Annstar(f): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
speechless
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by omisakint: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Long high
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Dsrooftiles: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

well is non of my business

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY BUSINESS

STONE COATED ROOFING TILES @ WHOLESALES PRICE
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by seedorfg(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2015
WULE BANTU, doing temple run on are wedding day or looking for the lost groom grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Mad Cow
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by AnneMomoh: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2015
bornmekus:
H

hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Spells(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
LostPoppy.com
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by LieDetector(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2015
This same street
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Omotayor123(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Rubbish......

nollywood Yoruba now lacks creativity. I can bet the film is Shit #
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by hensben(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
pretydiva:
She b fink say d guy she wan marry na dangote son buh was later disappointed cheesy..jst finking out loud tho
dangote son marry this fat lady them swear for am.
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Diddy58(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2015
nmanma1:
na wetin , who d pursue her na. maybe late for service bfr d man go change his mind.
Will you blame if do so...... can't see thst man is afraid of her size and noticed thst is why she's running meet up
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by successking401(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2015
k
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Diddy58(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Diddy58:
Will you blame the man if he do so...... can't you see that the man is afraid of her size, and she noticed that is why she's running to meet up
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2015
preciousMI1:
African be acting weird since 1894. ..
1894BC grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by NobleG1(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2015
She looks like a huge mgbada that just excaped from the zoo.
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by NiceQ7S: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
+234•8.1.3.4.0.0.1.2.2.8
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Hahahahahahaha
gringringrin

Hilarious.grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by youngG10(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Hahaha hi fellas she beautiful
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Masculity(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by mrpackager(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by spicycherry2(f): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Reading comment sha! Nice outfit
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by NiceQ7S: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
BBM || :3.3.4.C.A.3.A.8
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Bigdreams(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
shocked

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2015
That's run away bride
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by mizzochocinco: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Why me Lord? Why me? I just wasted two minutes of my life and another whooping 100KB of my precious data to view a fat gingerbread woman running around the streets of London. angry Forgive me Lord.....

@OP, pls wake me up when she gets to the foot of the London Bridge, by then she should have burnt up to 100 calories. undecided
be careful one fat gingerbread woman gave birth to you too wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by datguru: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Why me Lord? Why me? I just wasted two minutes of my life and another whooping 100KB of my precious data to view a fat gingerbread woman running around the streets of London. angry Forgive me Lord.....

@OP, pls wake me up when she gets to the foot of the London Bridge, by then she should have burnt up to 100 calories. undecided

grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by daniel56(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
She just started shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Gwagon(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
This is pure misconduct.
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Moana(f): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Which movie is this?
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by vacant06(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I have joined the association of space booker henceforth.

Some useless topic ought not to make front page.

Nairanland is fast loosing it value.

Any potential buyer of this wonderful land that is situated in this stategic location should contact me, only fair ladies are allowed to buy.

Goodluck.
ur pa
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by SisterCaro(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2015
hensben:
dangote son marry this fat lady them swear for am.
isnt one poor man married to your fat mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) / Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video) / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.