Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo (4239 Views)

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by LEvuls(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

lol grin
See you grin
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by nkem123(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Midehi:
if he was to be my bf, i will say NO.
why on earth will he buy 99 iphones, am i a marketer? or must he squander the resources?

just ordinary man who is desperate to marry me, i will still say NO..cos material things are not love.

i prefer true love & a planned life.
lies!!!
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by snakebeat: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
99 nokia touch lite phone? Bros u try na...
I will use marker to draw d heart symbol on d floor, with some artistic rendering.... grin
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by finditng: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dude has 99 problems but the b***ch ain't one.. cheesy
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by ademoladeji(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2015
sinaj:
relationship cant be built on wealth sad

I would do d xme if I dnt love d guy *rolls eyes*

She's #evulz....

Why not at least protect the guy by saying a yes in public...

Go back with him somewhere and explain to him why you had to say a yes buh then say your NO
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by AnneMomoh: 1:43am On Jun 06, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

fairly used abi ?
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by AnneMomoh: 1:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Googleus:
i can only do this with sim cards....

Nigerians girls aren't loyal

Buy 1 and get 5 free sims abi ?
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Midehi:
i prefer true love & a planned life.
Re: See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo by ogehomes(f): 4:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Stale tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / POLYANDRY: A Kenyan Woman Got Married To Two Men... It Is Real / What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.