Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) (53469 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Primitive belief.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by allanphash7(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Why not, if not

I can even carry the pot and the remaining meet sef
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Etizz: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
U can call it fun but I call it rubbisshhh

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Phamoxy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Iranu abasha

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by laserjet: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kindly don't blame the couple. Na the 'alaga standup and sitdown' cause am. However, the couple sef no get sense. This is what u see when daddies and mummies get married late.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Miriam4cool(f): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
This one is training them to be hawkers...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Oblitz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
mascot87:
Abeg wetin d MC smoke?

Is this the mascot I know?
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by AnneMomoh: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Phrankin:
H

Husseini?

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Oblitz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
mascot87:
Abeg wetin d MC smoke?
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Raylight2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
saintikechi:
This is a sign of things to come.

don't wanna think so
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
armadeo:
What I find mist interesting is the way the bride could balance that crate on her head.
If u check am well, na hawker she go be. Dem fit balance a whole cow for head sef.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
NO I CANNOT.....

God Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by dude99(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
The thunder wey wan fire that person wey give that instruction still dry drink Powerhorse!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by obyrich(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Junkie MC at work grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Raylight2(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
That mc dey craze angry
his head must be full of weed

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Miriam4cool:
This one is training them to be hawkers...

That's harsh

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by lonelydora: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
dhardline:
I would immediately relieve the MC of his job.what nonsense angry

I'm with you on this one. He will explan if na why I call am?

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by upsonn(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
All dis alaga iduro self... They asked u to do some absurd things.. Just to tasked u if u refuse to do it.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by mascot87(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oblitz:

Where u know d mascot u know?
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Moiking(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by sexylisa(f): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
I heard this was for a fund raising. They are actually selling the soda in the crate.People need to stop doing weddings they can't afford.
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Why would i do that?

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Mcaise: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
What if na Seamans Aromatic Snapps dey inside those bottles of soft drinks?? shocked
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by blackmartial(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bulls h i t men!!
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by bastien: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
shadrach77:
Judging by the way the bride balanced the crate on her head, she might be an "Omo alata" - a street hawker grin grin
I dey tellz u lol
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by ledaman: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
that is misplaced of priorities
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by IceSplash(f): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is funny grin

And also foolish <sad
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kuzaku:
Someone said they were told to
carry the crates of soft drinks so
their lives would be full of
refreshments...
Smh. Wetin eye no go see for
this naija?

Someone said?
Ur source can lie and u foolishly agreed

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by Shaadey: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
I go throw am for the m.c head...What rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by 1stola: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kuzaku:
Someone said they were told to
carry the crates of soft drinks so
their lives would be full of
refreshments...
Smh. Wetin eye no go see for
this naija?
That bride go don dey KIRI teytey o grin
See how the thing balance for her head...
Re: Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) by jamalchance(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
The bride na expert sha she as the thing balance ..... She even use osoka

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridal Train Photos In The 90's Or 2016 (Have Your Say) / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.