Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme (55396 Views)

Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme / Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme / Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by flyestmike(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Sunnycliff(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Too much promises! Please say what you guys can achieve o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Godfullsam(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Welcome development...

Sai Buhari.
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by gratiaeo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rubbish from brainless cattle bleeder. We need action not talk

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
good move but i think nysc is just a waste of time ...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by lilflipnerd: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Best move
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]illuminati recritment plans...nija youths beware[/size]
stop feeding the youths with your tasteless B.S angry
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Jorussia(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm laughing here
Why are you laughing? aren't you happy that sth novel is about to happen?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by manlygroup(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice move by the president,if well implemented

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by AreaFada2: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
9ja and militarism. President ordered the NASS clerk. The clerk is not GMB's employee. In democracy, you make a request to the employee or officer of a legislative body like NASS. Powers are separated in a democracy.
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Pontaboki: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
That's DOD for you
soe:

You go fear na.

Even the representative was represented
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Donbabaj: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
NYSC should be scrapped joor

What is the essence of wasting a whole year serving the country without getting good jobs thereafter!
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
missbehave247:
K
iamayodeji:
slys:
Stop presuming and talking... start working
special19:
ok
Segadem:
ok
Penuelseun:
Nice 1
appini:
Bu
soe:

You go fear na.

echelons:
Pk
smallpeepee:
;

See una fowl sense
All in d name of front page
Fulllllsssss
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Jorussia(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
I hope this representative is speaking for PMB?
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by toshmann(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Elslim:
2 years compulsory military training just like its done in Isreal.... potentially making almost all d youths soldiers.

nice one

watchout

Charismatic politician, handsome, loved by the media, military experiencence, fans who attack anyone that criticizes him, deadly supporters that can kill for him, military dictatorial experience and a former military head of state,. . . . and now militarization of the nation's youth.

Add all these facts together, go read some history books, some names that you may encounter with similar stories are. . . . Hitler, Mugabe, Museveni, Mao, etc. Dont be too excited.

Meanwhile, what the hell is this--> "Buhari, who was represented by the Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode through Dr. Aderemi Desalu, the state permanent secretary, ministry of special duties, Thursday, said the programme would be anchored on the model provided by the NYSC scheme...."
Represented by a representer who was represented by! undecided

He for just make press release. Nigeria sef
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by DropShot: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vision4God:
Jus a simple ques...
Y do nigerian govt announce intended actions b4 execution

Funny question. Would you rather they implement new programs without making people aware first?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by bilal4riid(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vision4God:
Jus a simple ques... Y do nigerian govt announce intended actions b4 execution
you want make them announce their intention after execution abi?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by unigdh: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
I hope and pray this will enable NOUN graduates to participate in the NYSC programe
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by ldpele(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
soe:

You go fear na.

hahahaha, I think say na only me see am. This government sha. Another of their cliche is "unveiling".

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by laplace12(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
I doubt if GMB is aware of this development cheesy
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Mcowubaba: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
soe:

You go fear na.

U blame dem sad
Na so Our money d go cheesy
U go see-where the Personal assistant to the Deputy Secretary of the Assistant Chief of Staff is duly represented by the assistant Special adviser of bla bla bla ..grin..Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Bigdreams(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
I do hope the government's good intentions will see the light of the day and also fulfill its purpose.

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by jerryunit48: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
soe:

You go fear na.

grin oh boy ehhhh?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by brosprophet(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
O boy increase our alawi and stop plenty story!
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
buhari is always planning n assuring. Stop talking too much Mr Man.

We are talking about ending Nysc n saving hundreds of billions of naira, ur here talking about opening something new.

I hope that this will not be channeled to the north.
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Fearcom(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
appini:
Misplaced priorities. I guess he is trying to regroup them for a future deadly massacre.

Never again will the NYSC trust the most desperate presumed Nigeria president.

Now this is what I call Arrant Non-sense.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by belente(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Since buhari won the presidential election, he has only be making promises. I hope he fulfills all the promises
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by akanbiaa(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
echelons:
So all these noise about Job Creation and Youth empowerment na for NYSC e go end. What about the far more majority of youths that are not qualified for NYSC? Hope they're not going to be left in the cold.
Anyway, the Corp members themselves will be praying that the whole initiative will most importantly involve 100% increase in allawi.
next time read and understand carefully before commenting, the report said another scheme like nysc meaning it will be totally different from nysc but it will operate like nysc, so serving corpmembers can not benefit except these who have concluded Nysc,but serving Corp members might enjoy improved pay.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by marveangel(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Is it just me or did this man just talk plenty mumbo jumbo witout actually sayin what he intends to do.
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Imortal001: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shame go catch TANoid weh no want repent!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) / Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.