Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme (55393 Views)

Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme / Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme / Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Still don't get the modifications that they hinted on.
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Oblitz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Your house is not complete without Decorus stamped concrete. Check out the link in my signature
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by worksmart(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=14pt][b]Every day an item from APC's manifesto is reported to distract us from the fact that Buhari has had no televised interaction with the Nigerian news media since his inauguration.

The only sighting of Buhari are videos and photos of visits he made to Chad and Niger before his inauguration. That is presented as current news.

There have been no sighting of any of the 19 member transition committee.

The only people from APC leadership interacting with the media and maintaining the deception, are Osinbajo and Atiku.

I learnt that Osinbajo is /was a partner in the law firm that defended US multinational company, Pfizer against law suits brought by Nigeria for the deaths of Nigerian children Pfizer used for experiments.

He was also the only member of APC to travel to US to campaign for elections.

In all likelyhood USA played a major role in selecting Osinbajo as Buhari's running mate.

It seems very likely that America objective of having Buhari replaced would be achieved in a number of days.

[/b][/size]
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm laughing here
with that ur CLOSEUP teeth
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm laughing here

unfortunately it is not a funny situation.. experimenting with Nigerians AGAIN
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by slys(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

It's weekend already, I would have just tell you to go and lodge complain in your LG or you can wait till monday if it pleases you

Gboromi deleru

See una fowl sense
All in d name of front page
Fulllllsssss
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm laughing here

u no dey talk na. na only gestures u sabi... laughs, winks, cheers, frown, ... #introvert
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by CoCoLav(f): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
soe:

You go fear na.

Even the representative was represented

Delegatus non potest delegare grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by OgBetty(f): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
You go fear na.

Even the representative was represented

grin Nairaland no go kill me wit laf
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by INTROVERT(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
onyenze123:

u no dey talk na. na only gestures u sabi... laughs, winks, cheers, frown, ... #introvert

tongue
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by FASH23(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
kelvz:
Cool... Give all the youth AK-47, let 'em go fight boko haram. Whoever survives gets an automatic employment
U r nt sewious
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vision4God:
Jus a simple ques...
Y do nigerian govt announce intended actions b4 execution

It's called transparency. Welcome to responsible governance.
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by BluePulse: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
slys:
Stop presuming and talking... start working

Ode ni bobo yi sha...
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by BluePulse: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lousymouth:
Take us to d farm And pay us like 90k per month...we don't want All this "will plan" Abeg taKe necessary Actions joor

So in ur opinion, u act b4 thinking or without planning?...lols. I bow 4 u o.

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Sant1m: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
appini:
Misplaced priorities. I guess he is trying to regroup them for a future deadly massacre.

Never again will the NYSC trust the most desperate presumed Nigeria president.
you are a sour loser, even Jonathan has moved on. Keep wasting your time on what you can't change. You like it or not God knew Buhari will be the President of Nigeria at this time even before you were born. Stop fighting destiny......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by BluePulse: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]illuminati recritment plans...nija youths beware[/size]

Ode buruku... Una useless naija youths no get brains at all. U can't understand good transition, u just have to kick against it. U old goats been running dis nation same way with no goody 2 show, and una go still open stinking buccal cavities here antagonizing positivity...
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by slys(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePulse:

Ode ni bobo yi sha...

If you call me ode, definitely you are nothing but a dullard
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by slys(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ode ni bobo yi sha...[/quote]

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by BluePulse: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
marveangel:
Is it just me or did this man just talk plenty mumbo jumbo witout actually sayin what he intends to do.

Yeah, its just u and ur stupidity na! B4 nko?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by BluePulse: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
slys:
Ode ni bobo yi sha...

Whatever dude. U even accepted dat u are an ode. Nawa 4 pple we parade in dis nation o. Na person bf be dis o....lols.

E pain am gan gan o
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by 1stdammy: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
what does all these translate to Can someone summarize pls 'Coz I don't seems to get it straight..............
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by IsmailKaddour(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin another joke is about to bear unveiled.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
slys:
Stop presuming and talking... start working
d problem is he is not even d one talking. Na by proxy. Baba when will u start making public speech?
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by IsmailKaddour(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chinaimporter ;Dpost=34467323:
[size=18pt]illuminati recritment plans...nija youths beware[/size]
illuminati recruitment for dulards grin angry grin angry grin
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by jorlons(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
unigdh:
I hope and pray this will enable NOUN graduates to participate in the NYSC programe

NOUN ko VERB ni Abeggi park one corner jare
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by slys(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Whatever dude. U even accepted dat u are an ode. Nawa 4 pple we parade in dis nation o. Na person bf be dis o....lols.

E pain am gan gan o[/quote]

You need more training on how to read a simple sentences, I'm not surprised, thou you are a dullard
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by jaytee01(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
appini:
Misplaced priorities. I guess he is trying to regroup them for a future deadly massacre.

Never again will the NYSC trust the most desperate presumed Nigeria president.
Rubbish
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by slys(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

d problem is he is not even d one talking. Na by proxy. Baba when will u start making public speech?

I tired for the man
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by jaytee01(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
worksmart:
[size=14pt][b]Every day an item from APC's manifesto is reported to distract us from the fact that Buhari has had no televised interaction with the Nigerian news media since his inauguration.

The only sighting of Buhari are videos and photos of visits he made to Chad and Niger before his inauguration. That is presented as current news.

There have been no sighting of any of the 19 member transition committee.

The only people from APC leadership interacting with the media and maintaining the deception, are Osinbajo and Atiku.

I learnt that Osinbajo is /was a partner in the law firm that defended US multinational company, Pfizer against law suits brought by Nigeria for the deaths of Nigerian children Pfizer used for experiments.

He was also the only member of APC to travel to US to campaign for elections.

In all likelyhood USA played a major role in selecting Osinbajo as Buhari's running mate.

It seems very likely that America objective of having Buhari replaced would be achieved in a number of days.

[/b][/size]
Are you okay?
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by worksmart(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
G7 coming in less than 2 days, If Buhari turns up there on tv then ask me that question
jaytee01:
Are you okay?
Re: President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pres.Buhari pls just increase alawee to 68-70k grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) / Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.