Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone (3423 Views)

Note : Do Not Upgrade Your Innjoo One 3G HD To Android 5.1 Yet, I Repeat… / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / Innjoo Fire Smartphone -A new value for money smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
donhils:

Apart from that, what else is the problem with the phone?
Not charging up to 100% and not recent apps key is the options key instead of home key.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
donhils:
Why did you say that?
Guy just follow your mind, I be won't be there to use the phone for u.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kindycute:

Not charging up to 100% and not recent apps key is the options key instead of home key.
I didn't get the keys part. What were you trying to say?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by bigtt76(f): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Well, I got mine delivered yesterday (placed order on Friday), immediately put in the battery, turned it off and started charging. True to the posts I've been reading, it charged up to 93% and stopped.

Not wanting to begin all the bashing and get stressed up, I quietly started using it on WiFi (connected to hotspot on my tablet) until I got to 19% (started using it from 1pm to like 7pm).

I immediately plugged to power supply (luckily NEPA abi PHCN came on). So from 7pm to about 11pm I allowed to charge and I now saw the CM Charge booster come on. It charged up to 97% before NEPA/PHCN went off. I connected to my UPS and boom ....it went on to 100% fully charged begging me to unplug the charger. Been using it since that time till now (about 13 hours now) and I'm on about 30% but on WiFi. I hope to cut my SIM to micro and activate the MTN SIM soon so will run that side later.

The truth about mobile data is to ensure that you set your device to WCDMA Only. Leaving it at GSM/WCDMA will run down your battery power too fast as the device would be searching for the best network connection to latch on.

I also made sure I installed Google Now Launcher to make up for the missing Home key. So far so good its been a lovely experience though I don't think I'll risk buy an Innjoo device except its extremely tempting grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kindycute:
In this our modern era, innjoo decided to give us a 2gb ram phone that supports 3G only on sim 1. nawa oh, my Infinix hot was way better even tho it was 1gb ram, imagine I had to sell the Infinix for this innjoo.
Would you rather take back your Infinix Hot instead of Innjoo Fire?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by olafum1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dawnnaija:
Just got mine just drop your number to be added to the injoo fire whatsapp group
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by grinface98(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
donhils:

But it lasts well even the 93%?
It drops rapidly sir. I won't advise u to go for it
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2015
donhils:

Would you rather take back your Infinix Hot instead of Innjoo Fire?
Like for real, I'd do that any day anytime.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello,

You can get anything from Jumia through me, Just send ur name, phone no and address to 09099132516. #500 discount is included.

Fast and Free Delivery.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by drizzydrag(m): 3:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Dawnnaija:
Just got mine just drop your number to be added to the injoo fire whatsapp group
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by drizzydrag(m): 3:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls has anyone find solution to this battery issh of not charging up to 100% and stop. Mine charge to 98% and begin to drain on its own wen still plug to electric source. It would av been beta if it stopped at DAT 98% and never come down. Though, I discovered even wen it drain down from d highest level it will stop draining at 60% and stop charging buh wen u pull out d battery to install back, it will go back to its 98% and its last long wen d network type is fixed on 3G alone. What can I do to make sure it stop at DAT 98% without coming down wen still charging?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by medonella: 5:52am On Jun 11, 2015
pls add me to d group 08069820735
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by bigtt76(f): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2015
First ensure that you have the security lock screen enabled, then allow to charge. This will enable the boost charging which gives you 100% and begs you to unplug cable thereafter. I got 100% not once not twice.

drizzydrag:
Pls has anyone find solution to this battery issh of not charging up to 100% and stop. Mine charge to 98% and begin to drain on its own wen still plug to electric source. It would av been beta if it stopped at DAT 98% and never come down. Though, I discovered even wen it drain down from d highest level it will stop draining at 60% and stop charging buh wen u pull out d battery to install back, it will go back to its 98% and its last long wen d network type is fixed on 3G alone. What can I do to make sure it stop at DAT 98% without coming down wen still charging?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Sylverkenz(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
08068704242 add me to d group pls
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by grinface98(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pls add me to the group 07081363704
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by drizzydrag(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
bigtt76:
First ensure that you have the security lock screen enabled, then allow to charge. This will enable the boost charging which gives you 100% and begs you to unplug cable thereafter. I got 100% not once not twice.

By ensuring Security lock screen is enabled, u mean by enabling screen lock using password or draw pattern?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by bigtt76(f): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yes dear ....you sabi boook jaaaare grin

drizzydrag:

By ensuring Security lock screen is enabled, u mean by enabling screen lock using password or draw pattern?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Yes dear ....you sabi boook jaaaare grin

babe nice working u doing here.

But what kind of phone that don't charge up to 100%? Africa many problem
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by bigtt76(f): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sub-standard phones I guess specially made for Jumia sales. Pix of the original Innjoo Fire is on the Innjoo website. There you can see the metal part glittering silver whilst the Home and hot keys are in red color. Ours is just some bland grey metal band withe home keys in a barely visible white color angry Naija .....we don suffer shaaa

Gejpresident:
babe nice working u doing here.

But what kind of phone that don't charge up to 100%? Africa many problem
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Sub-standard phones I guess specially made for Jumia sales. Pix of the original Innjoo Fire is on the Innjoo website. There you can see the metal part glittering silver whilst the Home and hot keys are in red color. Ours is just some bland grey metal band withe home keys in a barely visible white color angry Naija .....we don suffer shaaa

babe Africa matter tire me.

Politic, government, security, food etc and now they supplying substandard phone to Africa.

Here in western world chines produce standard product for them.

Africa arise from ur sleep, for so long
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kindycute:

Mine charged up to 100 at first charge.... I think this has something to do with the stock Cather cable. try using a stronger USB cable

Solutions to Phone not charging to 100%.

Firstly don't charge it when its above 80% else it will discharge. (don't know why)

Secondly don't charge it when its on, If you must do this then use a security lock as drizzydrag has said earlier.

Thirdly Don't check it while its charging to see if it's charging or not. take your mind off it and allow it charge.

These three steps worked for me and I think it should work for others too...
Note that this is what I did for mine to charge up to 100 and its not INNJOO that told me to. in case this does not work for you then its not my fault..
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2015
So, who else has been experiencing the various screen faults I have seen at their home office? Cause mine stopped being responsive barely one month into usage, and that goes for so many other users I met at their office in trinity mall. The repair is free and without hassles, they don't even ask you for receipt or any proof of purchase, yet. So, go while their head is still correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When Samsung Decides To Make Things Easy For An Average Man / How Do I Reactivate My Old Airtel Sim Pack / Beware Affordables Phone Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.