Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone (3400 Views)

Note : Do Not Upgrade Your Innjoo One 3G HD To Android 5.1 Yet, I Repeat… / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / Innjoo Fire Smartphone -A new value for money smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jumia and Innjoo mobile recently launched a midrange phone with 2gb ram at an insanely affordable price. How many of you here own the beautifully crafted device? What's more to the phone apart from the design? What are the downsides if there's any, and finally does Innjoo provide software updates for their phones?
Let's hear from you.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by nerdfrost(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can't find flash share on the fone! Not sure if there's any flashshare installed in it
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Mine charged to 93% and start discharging while still plugged in and wasn't using the phone, my network barely has signal but I browse without difficulty. don't know what to do.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2015
nerdfrost:
I can't find flash share on the fone! Not sure if there's any flashshare installed in it
Flashshare is pretty easy to get. Go to playstore and download or you can even get xender which I think looks better than Flashshare although they do the same work.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Kindycute:
Mine charged to 93% and start discharging while still plugged in and wasn't using the phone, my network barely has signal but I browse without difficulty. don't know what to do.

Maybe you should try emptying your battery first, then charge again and see what happens.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Realdeals(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
donhils:

Where are you? How can I get the Innjoo Fire? I'm in Anambra

Oh! Am based in Lagos
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Realdeals post=34483055]

Oh! Am based in Lagos[/quote
Ok
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by frogie: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
interested in d innjoo fire can whatsapp 07036441984 for more info thanks
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
frogie:
interested in d innjoo fire can whatsapp 07036441984 for more info
thanks
Price and location
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Dawnnaija: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just got mine just drop your number to be added to the injoo fire whatsapp group
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Ademolu2002(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Realdeals:

Oh! Am based in Lagos

pls house i have just got an innjoo fire phone from Jumia and it was accompanied by new MTN Sim with 3GB of data, already i have my own MTN SIM. So how do i transfer the the data from the new SIM to the one am using now?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ademolu2002:

pls house i have just got an innjoo fire phone from Jumia and it was accompanied by new MTN Sim with 3GB of data, already i have my own MTN SIM. So how do i transfer the the data from the new SIM to the one am using now?
Share your experience after charging let's see if yours charges to 100%.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by grinface98(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ademolu2002:

It's not possible to transfer that 3gb data sir. Just browse with the sim like that
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
grinface98:
It's not possible to transfer that 3gb data sir. Just browse with the sim like that
But you can browse with the sim in another phone other than the one it came with?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by olatunji390(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls how can I get the 3G data in MTN that came with the phone I brought from Jumia work. even after I register the sim, it still did not browse
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by grinface98(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
donhils:

But you can browse with the sim in another phone other than the one it came with?
Sure sir
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dawnnaija:
Just got mine just drop your number to be added to the injoo fire whatsapp group
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by osic(m): 1:37am On Jun 09, 2015
how did you get the 3GB,did you subscribe for a data plan before you were given?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by ruffhandu: 2:21am On Jun 09, 2015
My challenge with the phone is: without 3G , Skype voice doesn't work, the reason I went back to INNJOO after using 1s where Skype video was working good without 3G. Or is it mtn?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by ruffhandu: 2:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Pressing and holding the menu button throws up Google search page, and not running apps as expected. Unless if there is a setting I do not know yet.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Kindycute:
Hello, what's up with your phone charging and stopping at 93%? Any changes now, better Or worse?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
donhils:

Hello, what's up with your phone charging and stopping at 93%? Any changes now, better Or worse?
No my brother, I'll advise u not to go for the the phone if u haven't already bought one.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
In this our modern era, innjoo decided to give us a 2gb ram phone that supports 3G only on sim 1. nawa oh, my Infinix hot was way better even tho it was 1gb ram, imagine I had to sell the Infinix for this innjoo.
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kindycute:

No my brother, I'll advise u not to go for the the phone if u haven't already bought one.
Why did you say that?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kindycute:
In this our modern era, innjoo decided to give us a 2gb ram phone that supports 3G only on sim 1. nawa oh, my Infinix hot was way better even tho it was 1gb ram, imagine I had to sell the Infinix for this innjoo.
Apart from that, what else is the problem with the phone?
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by grinface98(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
donhils:

Apart from that, what else is the problem with the phone?
The battery won't get fully charged no matter how much u charge it. Always get stuck at 93%-96%
Re: Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone by donhils: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
grinface98:
The battery won't get fully charged no matter how much u charge it. Always get stuck at 93%-96%
But it lasts well even the 93%?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of All Nokia, Samsung, LG Symbian Phones In Nigeria. / Innjoo 2 Review,photos & Discussion Thread / How The 'kid Zone' Of The Tecno Droipad 7D Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.