Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man (53423 Views)

“leave Us Alone For Those We Are Meant For”– Facebook Lady Calls Out Married Men / Woman Calls Her Husband Useless because He Says He Can't Afford To Buy Her Bmw,rang / When A 10 Year Old Calls Her Mum silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
It's gotten to that level ei? Lady needs to pick herself up, she's obviously in a gutter right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by seangy4konji: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na true she talk...

Unlike hoes...

Abeg i go need one hoe make i take arrange this small farm make my tuber grow so after this raining season i go deh chop deh go.
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by iphyodih(f): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Instead of beatings, lemme remain single. Hahahahahahah gosh some ladies r funny,doing ds to spit @ur friends u r only digging ur grave ooo cheesy
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by tottinova: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
when u die, the guy go get anoda woman
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by owoatiswag(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by AsanwaKC(f): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Daniel058:
Ew.... IJE uwa..
odi nfe?
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
ijechikky:
Two ugly couples....
see wowo de call another person wowo wetin person no go see
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by gebest: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
moremuch1:

Nah, me think she is suffering from a severe case of low self esteem that makes her feel she cannot get another man if she leaves him, even though the man treats her like crap
my brother u never see despirate girls, i met a girl les dan 3 days we met dis girl started splashing me wit money nd gift is nt as if she is too reach i became afraid i ran cos she knows my house so i ve to travel to my fiance place, i explain to my fiance, even ask my fiance to pick her calls yet she keep calling if my fiance pick it dis girl wil cut d call but if i pick she ll b hapi, she was sending me 1500 card on a daily basis, my brother u ve not seen a despirate girl.
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by ijechikky(f): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=Ifeconwaba post=34471551]see wowo de call another person wowo wetin person no go see[/quote

Fire burn ur head undecided
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by ijechikky(f): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
see wowo de call another person wowo wetin person no go see
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by koyyess: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
I sense a cry for help. This is the work of low self esteem. ladies like this are like shaft- they lack content and have nothing upstairs. Any man (even a mad man) will do as long as the creature has a dick.
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
ijechikky:

yours is already burnt already. Go and marry first, let see how you and your husband will look like, before calling another couple wowo or ugly. Next time reason before you comment ok
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by NaijaTweets(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
adorablepepple:
undecided,I rather be a hoe !

Foolishh Stupid retarded biatch! I can't take a man's insult not to mention beating

Then marry an angel!!! grin grin grin
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by beesmine(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=mustydeen post=34469914]shes fat undecided. Do... more reason she has low self esteem[/quote funny you,being fat has nothing to do with self esteem,confidence and relationship abuse,its all on our personal beliefs.Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Maybe she's just trolling for attention
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
90 percent of fat girls have low self-esteem.

Don't quote Me!!!
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good diiccck is hard to come by this days..

Okay i admit we are few with tastyDicks grin
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by ijechikky(f): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
yours is already burnt already. Go and marry first, let see how you and your husband will look like, before calling another couple wowo or ugly. Next time reason before you comment ok
wat do u knw? Yu re a child.
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by oyetunder(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Why not date Mr Lucifer himself to show us all that you have and can keep a man. Some ladies tend to reason along the lines of impossibility, ever eager to prove to God and man that they can thru dating/marriage make an angel out of a demon. Oh, and the deceptions of cheap movies are available to encourage them on their paths to annihilation.
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by gbaskiboy: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
debolly:
Ignorance......
I'm very sure her village witches are after her. When they are through with her ehhhhnnnnnn. grin grin grin, she'll fly back to her friends.
Hmmmmm Aye! You must have done lot of research before you conclude on this....
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by gbaskiboy: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
SMH!!! angry
No too shake am too much oo grin
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Idydarling(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
mustydeen:
shes fat undecided.... more reason she has low self esteem

u're right
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by hadizasaf: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
You call a vampire who causes you to spit blood A MAN?

I can't begin to imagine your level of hopelessness
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
NOW THATS THUG LOVE

Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by shomutuski(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nothing more to explain it than she is really insecure.. She is scared of the fact that pple will spite her for not having a man, she decided to join the bandwagon and get one animal from the Zoo.
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by MEGGATRON(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
gbaskiboy:
No too shake am too much oo grin

The lady dey vex me ni jawe. Myopic and lacks self worth. Smh again angry
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by delishpot: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
She mumu nor be small
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
two fat ass grin grin grin grin grin mr and mrs obe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Same message women in physically abusive marriages we read about here seem to be passing across
Just like the mother who refuses to leave her deadly husband and her daughter is here crying for help
At least she has a man
Re: SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2015
With the ever increasing population of black males in american prisons, I understand where she's coming from.
In other parts of the world "a good man is hard to find..."
Meanwhike in America "a blackman is hard to find..."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.