Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? (10758 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by inie4u: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello ladies and mothers in the house, my daughter will be 3yrs old in September. She was so fair as a baby. We changed Location to another city and since then her light complexion has turned chocolate. I can hardly recognise my own baby.
I have always used Johnson's baby lotion for her. I want her to come back to her original colour cos she's 3 shades away from what she used to be. Pls help!
Re: Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
inie4u:
Hello ladies and mothers in the house, my daughter will be 3yrs old in September. She was so fair as a baby. We changed Location to another city and since then her light complexion has turned chocolate. I can hardly recognise my own baby.
I have always used Johnson's baby lotion for her. I want her to come back to her original colour cos she's 3 shades away from what she used to be. Pls help!

Pears baby lotion or PZ cussons baby lotion is good for babies and toddlers skin. At 3 years, her skin is still tender so don't start using harsh chemicals on her.
Re: Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by inie4u: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
lomomike:

Pears baby lotion or PZ cussons baby lotion is good for babies and toddlers skin. At 3 years, her skin is still tender so don't start using harsh chemicals on her.

Hah, I can't use any harsh chemicals on her. I'm only asking for natural & safe options suitable for babies. Thanks for the suggestions dear.
Re: Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by Sharonriola: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2015
inie4u:

Oriflame's baby moisturizing cream
Re: Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by Shinatu: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Try Aveeno, if it remains thesame then do not bother any longer, that may just be her skin.
Protect her from too much sun, that may be challenging if she has started school.
kids skin colour change when they start school due to the exposure to the sun on the playing groun.
Re: Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by imsuboi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
You could just use Vaseline or Pears Baby oil.
Re: Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by olymurphy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Use familiar cream for her. that's what my baby is using and It's very okay
Re: Which Body Lotion Do I Use On My Toddler? by bobbyANSELEM: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
10 MOST RECOMMENDED BEST NATURAL BABY LOTIONS (DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED)

Confused on choosing the best natural baby lotion for your little baby? Then this article is for you, we are here to put an end to your confusion. We have written an article on 10 best natural baby lotion, which are dermatologically tested and recommended to keep your baby's delicate and sensitive skin well moisturized and hydrated.

The baby's skin is delicate and sensitive, this is why you need to be extremely careful when choosing a lotion for your little toddler. We have written an article on most recommended baby lotions by dermatologists, their features, ingredients list, and prices.

Read 10 best natural baby lotion, which are dermatologically tested and recommended

(1) (Reply)

Google Talking Shoes Unveiled / Man's Biggest Neccessary Evil In Corporate Fashion... / How Much Is Your Most Expensive Accessory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.