Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Life Is Meaningless Without Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Meaningless Without Christ (2444 Views)

What Will Happen To Our Forefathers Who Died Without Christ / Praying Is Meaningless And A Total Waste Of Time! / Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
This life is meaningless without the true purpose which can only be found in Christ Jesus, so don't be deceived with the things that passes away with time losing your soul for eternity.

And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he that does the will of God abides forever.

1 John 1:17

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by finofaya: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Meaninglessness is okay. God's life has no meaning after all.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by plaetton: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
PastorOluT:
This life is meaningless without the true purpose which can only be found in Christ Jesus, so don't be deceived with the things that passes away with time losing your soul for eternity.

And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he that does the will of God abides forever.

The problem with religion, and the basis of nearly all human disharmony and conflicts.

No one would dispute it if you correctly say that YOUR OWN life is meaningless without Jesus.
The most Anyone would do is pity you.

But when you step beyond your own imaginations to define meaningful life for others , then, you are igniting a chain of consequences that have Unfortunately bedeviled humankind for many many millenia.

Following your exact words and the accompanying mindset, suppose ISIS or Boko haram tells you that your life is meaningless and therefore worthless without Allah and the Koran?
Can we then see a justification in them deciding to end it for you?

Does everyone have to smoke the Jesus weed in order to have a meaningful life?
Isn't your statement a desperate cry for self-validation, when you conflate your own personal shortcomings with the lives of everyone else?

If your life is meaningless without Jesus, then surely, social evolution, social Darwinism will simply correct that with time, as it has always done.
Imagine all the millions of people in history whose lives must have been meaningless without Zeus, Apollo, Zorroaster, Lord Shiva, Baal and Ashera.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
PastorOluT:

Time to wake up and go to work OP. Jesus will not put food on your table.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Sylvekzee(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
The true purpose of life has nothing whatsoever to do with your Jesus Christ. Quit swimming in delusion bro

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Ranchhoddas: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Are you a yoruba man saying that your ancestors lived meaningless lives?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by dalaman: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2015
PastorOluT:

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2015
PastorOluT:

Pure truth.

Only to those robots that beLIEve.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
ifeness:

Time to wake up and go to work OP. Jesus will not put food on your table.

Smile, this is my work, n u are wrong cos Jesus is putting food on my table.
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Smile, this is my work, n u are wrong cos Jesus is putting food on my table.

You will soon be out of work as soon as the innocent people you brainwash wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
plaetton:

The problem with religion, and the basis of nearly all human disharmony and conflicts.

No one would dispute it if you correctly say that YOUR OWN life is meaningless without Jesus.
The most Anyone would do is pity you.

But when you step beyond your own imaginations to define meaningful life for others , then, you are igniting a chain of consequences that have Unfortunately bedeviled humankind for many many millenia.

Following your exact words and the accompanying mindset, suppose ISIS or Boko haram tells you that your life is meaningless and therefore worthless without Allah and the Koran?
Can we then see a justification in them deciding to end it for you?

Does everyone have to smoke the Jesus weed in order to have a meaningful life?
Isn't your statement a desperate cry for self-validation, when you conflate your own personal shortcomings with the lives of everyone else?

If your life is meaningless without Jesus, then surely, social evolution, social Darwinism will simply correct that with time, as it has always done.
Imagine all the millions of people in history whose lives must have been meaningless without Zeus, Apollo, Zorroaster, Lord Shiva, Baal and Ashera.

Keep deludiing urself, the truth is on that day all this ur being smart will not save u.

NB U think u got answers to all and the ones u are yet to find out, science would still find answers to. But I tell u if u dont accept Christ now, those other answers u dont know will defiinitely come to haunt.
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
ifeness:

You will soon be out of work as soon as the innocent people you brainwash wake up.

Nah, even my being alive is my work, I bet u cant understand that.
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Nah, even my being alive is my work, I bet u cant understand that.

Billions of people are alive,what's the big deal. You may die tomorrow and it wouldn't change a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by plaetton: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Keep deludiing urself, the truth is on that day all this ur being smart will not save u.

NB U think u got answers to all and the ones u are yet to find out, science would still find answers to. But I tell u if u dont accept Christ now, those other answers u dont know will defiinitely come to haunt.

I would love for you to tell me the difference between you and the most crazed Islamic jihadists.

Pity you cannot recognise your own illness.
Or, is this a cry for help?
I hope that is what it is.
I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wow, the deviil's ministry is really moving forward. See ow many atheist there are in NL.

Repent before its too late.
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Judas2013: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Christianity is fading away,don't fight it OP
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
plaetton:

I would love for you to tell me the difference between you and the most crazed Islamic jihadists.

Pity you cannot recognise your own illness.
Or, is this a cry for help?
I hope that is what it is.
I wish you quick recovery.

Smile, U can see ow sentiment has bliinded u, U cant see d difference between me n them?

Ask urself why u have so much hatred for Jesus?
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by plaetton: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Smile, U can see ow sentiment has bliinded u, U cant see d difference between me n them?

Ask urself why u have so much hatred for Jesus?

Well, my answer is that I have the same levels of hatred for the big bad Wolf, Wiley Cayote and the Grinch that stole christmas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
ifeness:

Billions of people are alive,what's the big deal. You may die tomorrow and it wouldn't change a thing.

It would change anything truly, but d end would definitely come someday.

Surely Jesus is comingt back, and if u dont have Him in ur life that would be too late.
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
plaetton:

Well, my answer is that I have the same levels of hatred for the big bad Wolf, Wiley Cayote and the Grinch that stole christmas.

Thats a pure lie n u and I knows that, obviously u dont exhibit same hatred even if I want to give u the benefit of doubt.

Ask urself why d hatred all.
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

It would change anything truly, but d end would definitely come someday.

Surely Jesus is comingt back, and if u dont have Him in ur life that would be too late.

What about Zeus coming back only to find out you have been serving the wrong god? You are the one with the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by plaetton: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
PastorOluT:

Thats a pure lie n u and I knows that, obviously u dont exhibit same hatred even if I want to give u the benefit of doubt.

Ask urself why d hatred all.

grin grin grin
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
plaetton:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by Anas09: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Satan sure has many recruits. See how like Vultures they r tearing out at the Pastor.
Man of God, keep doing your work, this day shall bear witness against them

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Anas09:
Satan sure has many recruits. See how like Vultures they r tearing out at the Pastor.
Man of God, keep doing your work, this day shall bear witness against them

Yes ofcourse, God bless u for standing for d truth even when it is not popular.
Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by nynbrada: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
PastorOluT:
Wow, the deviil's ministry is really moving forward. See ow many atheist there are in NL
You can imagine!
They have even taken over the thread. I guess the word "God" and the name Jesus seems to have become their eternal nigthmare. @ OP,

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless Without Christ by PastorOluT(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2015
nynbrada:
You can imagine!
They have even taken over the thread. I guess the word "God" and the name Jesus seems to have become their eternal nigthmare. @ OP,

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Melea / Book of Ephesians (*principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world) / How Do Our Pastors Earn So Much Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.