Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone (2213 Views)

Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones / Android Phone Major Disadvantages / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Rhapsodi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nothing in the Universe is perfect, noting like
MR Perfect, that is why i posted this article. Do
you know many people love android at the
same time so many people don’t even think
about Android because of its major
Disadvantages.
Today I am going to share with you some of the
most annoying Disadvantages of Android.
“I love Android” this is the slogan for many
android users. But the other party says,
Android is crap, Read the whole article to know
why Android Sucks
1. Hangs a lot
Android is good at lagging and continuously
hanging your phone, whatever you do it annoys
a lot. Whether you are playing games or you
are browsing your gallery or you are surfing
internet, its hangs a lot.
2. Drain battery
Another disadvantages of Android is its drain
battery very fast. You play games for 5 minutes
and your battery meter drop from 98 to 82.
This is how android sucks and eat up your
battery as soon as you touch your phone. And it continue reading via
http://rhapsodiaffos..com/2015/06/5-major-disadvantages-of-android-phones.html
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Whizpeter(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Will your free 10mb finish if you post the full article here??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Mafia4life(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Go siddon

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Mafia4life(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Is it not that your N13,000 chinko Android you are using? Or that your Samsung Touchwiz known for hanging you use? Cucuma go back to symbian then. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Tolzeal(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mafia4life:
Is it not that your N13,000 chinko Android you are using? Or that your Samsung Touchwiz known for hanging you use? Cucuma go back to symbian then. grin

lolsx...
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Mcbussy(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Hang?!...lag?!! shocked....seems the last time u saw an android device was in d days of Froyo or Gingerbread cheesy

tell me u found a portal for travelling into d future... cos ur obviously not from this age. grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Collinz2(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2015
No be tecno m3 u dey use op?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Itzneowizy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
shey na 2.1 u dey use......
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by sixtusjr(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
the world is leaving u behind.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by encryptjay(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Urinates on thread, shakes prick and walks out angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by ritzytbabs(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
op must be kidding sha

*gives op hot peppered SLAP!!!!!*

wake up from your slumber...its 2015
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by obinna2nv(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
encryptjay:
Urinates on thread, shakes prick and walks out angry

Rotflaasalimp!! Rolling on the floor laughing and accidentally shitting a little in my pants!!
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by chidooh1: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op, i disagree with all what u said. ANDROID remains the only platform that tries to relegate computers and nearly succeeded. I ADVISE u to go and get good phone and forget that old fairly used gingerbread with u.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by encryptjay(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2015
obinna2nv:

Rotflaasalimp!! Rolling on the floor laughing and accidentally shitting a little in my pants!!
grin
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 09, 2015
encryptjay:
grin
Go Sleep! Asewo!! cheesy
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by encryptjay(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2015
suxxman:

Go Sleep! Asewo!! cheesy
Amadioha dey look you
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2015
encryptjay:
Amadioha dey look you
E pain am cheesy
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by OKNkanu(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Elxandre(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mcbussy:
Hang?!...lag?!! shocked....seems the last time u saw an android device was in d days of Froyo or Gingerbread cheesy

tell me u found a portal for travelling into d future... cos ur obviously not from this age. grin
The lagging had reduced alot over the years but it's still very well existent, even in flagship phones after long period of use.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Tolzeal(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Elxandre:

The lagging had reduced alot over the years but it's still very well existent, even in flagship phones after long period of use.

Then this goes for all cells as a WHOLE.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone by Mcbussy(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Elxandre:

Be specific about the phone brand and model ur talking about. I'm sure the experience isn't dsame for all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band / How To Activate 9mobile 200naira For 1GB / Pls What Is The Cheapest 9mobile Call Tarrif?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.