Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn (20407 Views)

Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m / Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by okeke00(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
someone there knows who did it, it might be a staff there
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Brugo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
All the fines. All the bail money. Chai.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by 2prexios: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Fixed!
You caugth me red harded! grin
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by oyetunder(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
If the center of governance could be attacked so easily, what happens to the communities of the common masses. The external view Alausa secretariat generally shows a massive monster, the internal parts are made up planks and woods demacating small rooms into cubicles. We need to move forward and do things in an organised manners.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by kennyman20(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Am still doubting if that money is really meant for offsetting some bills as said by the ministry...

Lets handle your quality,cheap and glow in the dark customised wristband. Be rest assured of best services.... For contact or enquiries..
You can email or whatsapp or give us a call... 08108009824... Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Donbabaj: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=34471200]Suspected armed robbers have invaded Lagos State Ministry of Justice, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, carting away a sum of N3 million kept in the ministry.
Vanguard gathered that the robbers attacked the ministry’s Account Department at the early hours of Friday, through the ceiling, where they carted away the fund.
Sources said that the fund was brought in at the close of work on Thursday and kept in one of the office. The fund was raised to offset the allowances of about 40 ad-hoc staffs, working as mediation officers for the ministry.
Vanguard learned that inspite of the security officers attached to the ministry, none of the robbers was arrested. But the act was not discovered until about 9:00 am by a staff that raised the alarm to alert others of the act perpetrated earlier in the day.
When our correspondent visited the ministry, the entire doors were shut to avert any interference with the investigations.
Sources said that about 20 civil servants attached to the department have been detained by the Alausa Police Station for investigation and security officers.

@ bold letters!extreme use of words. I would prefer using the word burgled or looted
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by 2prexios: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Eiye? ? Bucca? Mafia? Which?
okeke00:
someone there knows who did it, it might be a staff there
Nna, the wall has ear o
Jacksparrow0712:

Eiye? ? Bucca? Mafia? Which?
I accept my mistake...It is the rain that cause it.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
2prexios:
You caugth me red harded! grin

grin cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by wolexanda(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
i said it, Ambode ti de, rubbers has come. i hope lagooncians will be able to sleep this Ambod time with their eyes open!
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
2prexios:
Nna, the wall has ear o I accept my mistake...It is the rain that cause it.

Lol grin cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by tolexy007(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thank God Nobody is blaming GEJ, The era of blaming GEJ for everyting is gone.....Bro Jo am happy for u, have nice slip tonyt

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by 2prexios: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

grin cheesy
Howz the weather at your end?
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
2prexios:
Howz the weather at your end?

Twas a sunny day. The sun was out. A bit hot actually. But I loved it. Summer is beautiful
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by fisaylab: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Unfortunately for Fashola, there's no Jonathan to blame undecided

Unfortunate for you fashola is no more lagos governor.You just come from sambisa i thougth.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Laredojohn(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmm is this new though? This happens often @ Lagos State. Secretariat, same happened in my Ministry sometime last year and about two others with about a month or two gap, same account dept. , and close to similar amount, I believe this is usually done via insider information, for them to have targeted just the department...insiders know about it.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by ikorodureporta: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
HzRF:
Suspected armed robbers have invaded Lagos State Ministry of Justice, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, carting away a sum of N3 million kept in the ministry.
Vanguard gathered that the robbers attacked the ministry’s Account Department at the early hours of Friday, through the ceiling, where they carted away the fund.
Sources said that the fund was brought in at the close of work on Thursday and kept in one of the office. The fund was raised to offset the allowances of about 40 ad-hoc staffs, working as mediation officers for the ministry.
Vanguard learned that inspite of the security officers attached to the ministry, none of the robbers was arrested. But the act was not discovered until about 9:00 am by a staff that raised the alarm to alert others of the act perpetrated earlier in the day.
When our correspondent visited the ministry, the entire doors were shut to avert any interference with the investigations.
Sources said that about 20 civil servants attached to the department have been detained by the Alausa Police Station for investigation and security officers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/robbers-invade-alausa-secretariat-cart-away-n3-mn/

Dis na thief na....no b armed robber.. When i saw d thread, i thot they'v visited d one who refused to stay in d highly secured marina lodge
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by donbabade: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Robbers?
I think u meant burglars. Just saying
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
this are burglars and not armed robbers.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by 2prexios: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Twas a sunny day. The sun was out. A bit hot actually. But I loved it. Summer is beautiful
Wow, you are abroad that is. Not so in Lagos, light shower though but it may countinue for seven days, we are in day 3 and still counting. Four more days to go.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by gbaskiboy: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizNoworries:
kokoro to n je igi, ara gi lowa
yes, insider is involved
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
2prexios:
Wow, you are abroad that is. Not so in Lagos, light shower though but it may countinue for seven day, we are in day 3 and still counting. Four more days to go.
7 days? shocked I hope there won't be erosion this time sha.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by gbaskiboy: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
greatbaba:
O
O for Orange......you've been booking space since 1914
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by idris4eva(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na fashola do am Apc is involve
u no well
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by 2prexios: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

7 days? shocked I hope there won't be erosion this time sha.
Noo, we've overcome the Oluweri antics already. 7 days and its over till next year again for 7 days rain. Its once in a year.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by morereb10: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
abi they don chop money dey find who dey go put am on him head.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by codedslayer: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Decibel:
Hope was not in the office of the official photographer aresa.

Descartes, When will you stop changing monikers like pant. Shame uno get.
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by 3kay945(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
They went in through the ceiling or had the key cos that building is storey.
cool
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by charlesucheh(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
[b][/b]
HzRF:
Suspected armed robbers have invaded Lagos State Ministry of Justice, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, carting away a sum of N3 million kept in the ministry.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/robbers-invade-alausa-secretariat-cart-away-n3-mn/
[b]
HzRF:

[/b]
HzRF:

ARMED ROBBERS? Which armed man goes through the ceiling? Brother, armed robbers should be different from Burglars don't you think?
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
2prexios:
Noo, we've overcome the Oluweri antics already. 7 days and its over till next year again for 7 days rain. Its once in a year.

Hahahahahahaha. Now this is funny. Oluweri don calm down by force. Lol. Na Godwin
Re: Robbers Invade Alausa Secretariat, Cart Away N3 Mn by Godwin978(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
#BOMEHARI rams at mission. babanowthatyouarethere you must surely DIE on power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murdered In Benue Over Girlfriend Few Days After Release From Prison / Common Thief Vs Treasury Looter: Wrong Judgement!!!! / Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.