Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... (3388 Views)

I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. / Coding And Online Biz / Find Out Ways In Which Coding And Analysing Project Data Is Made Easier Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2015
You could only get better and more better in coding, when you do a night vigil just coding your favourite language!! Studying a programming e-books and solving every programming problem on your own in a paper, and watching your code run successfully on a computer in the middle of the night, is the best that could ever happen to any coder!!

6 Likes

Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by stillben4u: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Please i want to learn how to program codes. Any help?
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2015
stillben4u:
do you have a computer
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Karleb(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
stillben4u:
You could start with www.w3schools.com.
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by chiemmaxy2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
You could only get better and more better in coding, when you do a night vigil just coding your favourite language!! Studying a programming e-books and solving every programming problem on your own in a paper, and watching your code run successfully on a computer in the middle of the night, is the best that could ever happen to any coder!!
Are u a web programmer
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
chiemmaxy2:
Are u a web programmer
i'm a python web developer. I also code in C++ and C#.Net
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by chiemmaxy2(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
i'm a python web developer. I also code in C++ and C#.Net
Yea dats great Am still a coming up programmer
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by KazukiIto(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
HUH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by chiemmaxy2(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
chiemmaxy2:
Are u a web programmer
Pls which language should I start with Its c++ a good language to start with
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Pls which language should I start with
Its c++ a good language to start with
my candid advice is this:
take C++ and learn it thoroughly 4 a yr. C++ is hard but once uve really understood things like programming logics, pointers, templates, generics and O-O techniques, u will be a better programmer, and itll take u 2 months 2 learn java and C#......and dynamic languages like python or php will take u 2 wks to master.
And thank me later.
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by chiemmaxy2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
basbone:

my candid advice is this:
take C++ and learn it thoroughly 4 a yr. C++ is hard but once uve really understood things like programming logics, pointers, templates, generics and O-O techniques, u will be a better programmer, and itll take u 2 months 2 learn java and C#......and dynamic languages like python or php will take u 2 wks to master.
And thank me later.
Thanks I think I will go with ur advice has already start practising and working on it.
I plead for u to drop ur contact so dat I can contact u if I encounter any problem
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are you having problems learn c++ here is the solution for you .This app is a self guide to learn c++ download now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thiyagaraaj.masterlearncpp&hl=en
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Thanks I think I will go with ur advice has already start practising and working on it.
I plead for u to drop ur contact so dat I can contact u if I encounter any problem
#go to Google, and type in 'C++ 2015 pdf', ull see a pdf version of an excellent C++ tutorial by one Richard of Southern Adventist University, download it or save into ur computer.
#when u are through, google for 'thinking in C++: 2nd Edition pdf' by Bruce Eckel.
#You can also google for 'Effective C++' by Scott Meyer. Excellent book
#You can browse the MIT Opencourseware for excellent courses in C++; www.ocw.mit.edu
#Last but not list, if you feel that youre versed in C++, google for 'C++ practical exercises pdf' for downloadable exercises in C++ or go to the Project Euler (if u think u need some hard nuts to crack)

Welcome to the world of C++! Enjoy!!
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by chiemmaxy2(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
basbone:

#go to Google, and type in 'C++ 2015 pdf', ull see a pdf version of an excellent C++ tutorial by one Richard of Southern Adventist University, download it or save into ur computer.
#when u are through, google for 'thinking in C++: 2nd Edition pdf' by Bruce Eckel.
#You can also google for 'Effective C++' by Scott Meyer. Excellent book
#You can browse the MIT Opencourseware for excellent courses in C++; www.ocw.mit.edu
#Last but not list, if you feel that youre versed in C++, google for 'C++ practical exercises pdf' for downloadable exercises in C++ or go to the Project Euler (if u think u need some hard nuts to crack)

Welcome to the world of C++! Enjoy!!
Thanks I have downloaded d first pdf
Thanks for ur help
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by ibietela2(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Thanks I have downloaded d first pdf
Thanks for ur help

Programming or Web design?
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by chiemmaxy2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
ibietela2:

Programming or Web design?
Programming Web design is not ma nichie I have learnt html,css and javascript And even design small website pages online for my uncle who is a web designer I think programming is for me And am getting cool with c++
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by ibietela2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Programming
Web design is not ma nichie
I have learnt html,css and javascript
And even design small website pages online for my uncle who is a web designer
I think programming is for me
And am getting cool with c++

Great, good luck buddy
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by wolexme(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Programming
Web design is not ma nichie
I have learnt html,css and javascript
And even design small website pages online for my uncle who is a web designer
I think programming is for me
And am getting cool with c++

if your intention is to become a web base software developer, I will advice u to start with a simpler language like php. php syntactically
resembles c++. then later u can go for c++ . also, u can perfect your skill on JavaScript and later go for java because they look alike
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Raypawer(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
proxy23:
download this c++/C# IDE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.antonsmirnov.android.cppdroid&hl=en

sorry to ask, have you used this ide for c# before? how is it like... just asking before i download...
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by larisoft: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
lol...its always great in the start
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by webaticsNG(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cool stuff
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Borwe: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Once you become a pro it gets boring
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Raypawer:

sorry to ask, have you used this ide for c# before? how is it like... just asking before i download...
I use it for c++ only I haven't tried it with c#. It works for both c# and c++ .
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by taofeeq137(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
basbone:

true talk...and I always love the feeling, the worst part is...when you just have it in mind u want to just code for like an hour, u get surprised when the muslim call to prayer is the next sound you hear... grin
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by John5117: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
basbone:
"% But Na Sad thing When Ur Code Compiles but trigger an error sending you to the external library you are using when running the program%"
#yexterday
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by taofeeq137(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
John5117:

"% But Na Sad thing When Ur Code Compiles but trigger an error sending you to the external library you are using when running the program%"
#yexterday

lol...dats new
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by timotew: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
SERIOUSLY YOU ARE A PROGRAMMER AND YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?
I don't think you have a serious project, I only slept twice last week ,This week I code at night and sleep in the afternoon after school.
Night coding is the Holy Grail of programming( CHAMPIONS ARE BORN AT NIGHT. best knowledge are discovered through the night.
THIS IS NOT BRAG BUT NIGERIA PROGRAMMERS LET US STOP THE IMPORTING OF THIS FOREIGN SOFTWARE.
PLEASE WORK HARDER.)
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Auxigen(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Visual B
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by taofeeq137(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Auxigen:
Nobody Is even mentioning QBasic cry
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Practice makes perfect a lot better smiley
Re: I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
taofeeq137:

[quote author=taofeeq137 post=35327286]

true talk...and I always love the feeling, the worst part is...when you just have it in mind u want to just code for like an hour, u get surprised when the muslim call to prayer is the next sound you hear... grin
na wa oooo!!

The quick brown fox jumps over lazy dog.
I remember those days i would tell myself; by 12 am boy u go wake up and study arrays in cplusplus. I will set the alarm, drink coffee, and make sure i am prepared, but by 11:59 pm when the alarm rings, i will continue snooping it until 5 am the next day. I would wake up to realise that i need to set another alarm again for 11:59pm. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

.net Programmers I Need Your Help O / Fix For Blackberry Torch Virtual Keyboard Bug. / Developers Check These Freebies ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.