Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Is She Saying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Saying? (942 Views)

My Wife Said I Look Like Obj,,,,,,is She Saying The Truth ? / [PHOTO] What Is She Saying? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
People I met this lovely chic in a bus while I was on my way home from work, and we got talking- freely and it was kinda fun, u know. All the while, i didn't rush to get her number. At a point, i got to my bus stop and was about getting down when she enquired i hand my phone over to her so she could punch her digits on it, and i did.

A day later i dialled the number just to say hi so she could also have mine. Lo and behold, I was told that the number is not reachable. I called again a day after and yet, the same story. I decided to stop calling with the hope I would see her again cos her office is close to one of my clients' office.

As God would have it, I saw her yesterday and she was like, She's not been able to retrieve the line and that she is on another line for now which she couldn't recall off hand and she was busy doing somethings and so, i couldn't afford to wait. She however, collected my number and promised to holla at me.

Till as am typing this data on my laptop, she is yet to call. Is she playing hard to get or what is the deal?
Re: What Is She Saying? by sistawoman: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2009
Not hard to get just busy.

Give her time she will call.
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
@Sistawoman

I think you are right cos she works in one of these banks in Ikoyi. But I guess one should find time to deal with such "issues" no matter how busy one should be.
Re: What Is She Saying? by sistawoman: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
stereo2:

@Sistawoman

I think you are right cos she works in one of these banks in Ikoyi. But I guess one should find time to deal with such "issues" no matter how busy one should be.

No not really. She does not know if you are worth her very few presious minutes. She would rather wait until she has time to call and have a proper conversation with you.

I have BTDT and know what it is like when one is dating. Sometimes a girl can collect or give out her number upwards of 10x's a day. Finding time to devote to that one on the phone is often hard and much easier if you give the guy your number and have him call you.
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
I have told myself that if she cant call, then I ve gotta let her be. I dont know how to disturb girls cuz i have been prolly lucky to have them in large number but i would really love to know this one.
Re: What Is She Saying? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2009
stereo2:

I have told myself that if she cant call, then I ve gotta let her be. I dont know how to disturb girls cuz i have been prolly lucky to have them in large number but i would really love to know this one.

Then Just go call her and satisfy yourself!!!!! Your name wont change if you call her to find out if she is still interested.
Re: What Is She Saying? by CrazyMan(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
Let say she wants you to have her the hard way. No girl would give a guy easy access to heart unless he would take her for granted. But note that there is a difference between playing hard to get and I'm not interested. If she continues deceiving and turning you down, then let go because she isn't interested.
Re: What Is She Saying? by djslam(m): 3:45am On Feb 19, 2009
Most girls dont call even when they promise to. So expect no call brother!
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2009
@crazykid

That's just it! But the thing is how am i going to know whether she's playing hard to get ot she is not interested cos we get along great and i could see the excitement coupled with her smiles when she saw me that day. I 'm in a dilemma, man! Help people,
Re: What Is She Saying? by tmoney11(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2009
It's not her fault, u no hw many guys collect her number a day, what you saw in her some people would also saw the same thing in her before you do.

if you really want her, go for her. Good luck
Re: What Is She Saying? by pawn89(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2009
She wanted your number not the other way around, so what the heck she's gonna call, more over don't u think its too early to be suspicious of something grin
Re: What Is She Saying? by Czarskit(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2009
Get ova it or get it ova wit! If u get tired of w8in', y dnt u just pay her a surprise visit. . .or w8 until u bump into her on a Wednesday evening. . .
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nautillus(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2009
brov, if it bothers you that much. . .then go see her . . .abi?
Re: What Is She Saying? by temi4rea(f): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2009
True talk!

If u are so worried and disturbed go see her again,

Maybe this tym around she will open up and tell u shes not interested.
Re: What Is She Saying? by Emperoh(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2009
Poster.
If you have loads of girl, i wonder why this lady alone should bother you?
There is an interest you have that is not clear to us.
This is just like meeting any other girl on the street, striking up an interaction and then expecting whatever?

Pls take your time, forget her and go on with ya life.
if she call fine, else you are on the safe side.
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2009
@Emperoh

The interest i have for her is basically the same interest every youngman has for a pretty young lady.
temi 4 rea:

True talk!

If u are so worried and disturbed go see her again,

Maybe this tym around she will open up and tell u shes not interested.

I dont want to appear NEEDY either, i guess that would freak her crazy out.
Re: What Is She Saying? by temi4rea(f): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2009
@poster
Ok then ,just wait or better still forget u ever met her,

And dont stop going to ur clients office,if she keep seeing u around and u not bothered abt her maybe she will call.
smiley
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2009
temi 4 rea:

@poster
Ok then ,just wait or better still forget u ever met her,

And dont stop going to ur clients office,if she keep seeing u around and u not bothered abt her maybe she will call.
smiley

I guess that makes a whole lot of sense. U know these cute chics detest a CLINGY, NEEDY, WUSSY type of a guy and i concur that no-chalance is the word.
Re: What Is She Saying? by jamace(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2009
She is saying "sorry bro, am not interested" lipsrsealed.
Re: What Is She Saying? by Caper143(f): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2009
I hate to say it but she just isn't interested and doesn't know how to say it. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings so when confronted by you, she's making excuses why she didn't call, don't waste your time on a girl who's just not into you. Sorry sweetheart!
Re: What Is She Saying? by Czarskit(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2009
Case closed *whistles and clicks the 'back' button*
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 20, 2009
the first time you spoke to her did SHE asked for your number or did you ask for hers and handed your handset?
looks like a woman who is indirectly telling you to take a hike. believe me, if she works in a bank, she would either have a bank card with her number, or her number at hand to remember.
move on because you might wait for a long time, waiting being the only thing you can do.
Re: What Is She Saying? by segzicres(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2009
i believe she has alot of ppl like you around her and loses count or even memory about them. she could also have long term memory loss. it up to you to figure out which excuse is good enough.
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

the first time you spoke to her did SHE asked for your number or did you ask for hers and handed your handset?
looks like a woman who is indirectly telling you to take a hike. believe me, if she works in a bank, she would either have a bank card with her number, or her number at hand to remember.
move on because you might wait for a long time, waiting being the only thing you can do.

I didn't ask for her number because i knew i was going to bump into her sometimes. She was the one that requested i hand my cell phone over so she could punch her digits on it.
Re: What Is She Saying? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
Caper143:

I hate to say it but she just isn't interested and doesn't know how to say it. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings so when confronted by you, she's making excuses why she didn't call, don't waste your time on a girl who's just not into you. Sorry sweetheart!

Dont get it wrong dude. I never confronted her for not calling or whatever. She only collected my number and 2 to three days now she's yet to call and I have not seen her since i gave her my number. So i think u ve gotta read and understand before you start saying anything.
Re: What Is She Saying? by sesman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2009
personally i dont think she's interested, its a classic sign,. it looks like she gave you a fake number the 1st time thinking she wont see you again, and then collecting your number and not giving you hers saying she will call you, abeg she is not interested jare.,, i think you should forget about her bro, i personally dont have time for girls like that,
Re: What Is She Saying? by sistawoman: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
I still cant make that leap to say she is not interersted. She asked you to give her your phone so she could put it in. He did not ask her to do that she did that on her own.

So she is interested. She just has not had a chance to call. I have taken up to 4 weeks to call a dude because of life. Sometimes one day runs into the next and before you know it; it is midnight and you are just laying down to sleep but dont want to call that late because you dont know the other person's schedule and when you just are getting to know a person waking them in the middle of the night is not cool.

Just give her time to call; she will.
Re: What Is She Saying? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2009
She's saying she's got more important stuff to do.
Re: What Is She Saying? by ak2chase: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2009
sistawoman:

I still cant make that leap to say she is not interersted. She asked you to give her your phone so she could put it in. He did not ask her to do that she did that on her own.

So she is interested. She just has not had a chance to call. I have taken up to 4 weeks to call a dude because of life. Sometimes one day runs into the next and before you know it; it is midnight and you are just laying down to sleep but dont want to call that late because you dont know the other person's schedule and when you just are getting to know a person waking them in the middle of the night is not cool.

Just give her time to call; she will.

Exactly! He didnt ask for her number. I guess she would call. Maybe just give her sometimes.
Re: What Is She Saying? by jacq(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2009
There have been time i gave quys my nr and then they will say i will call but they never .

There have been times guys asked for my nr ibut i will say give me urs i will call you but never did,because most quys just have fun in collecting girls nrs.
Re: What Is She Saying? by dyabman(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
not my type of guy

(1) (Reply)

As And As: How Do I Say Goodbye To Her / Emotional Stress / Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.