Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land (2848 Views)

Many Females Are Actually Males On Naira Land / How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land / Naira Land In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2006
two nairaland members are engaged and they want to know if some other people are engaged or even planning to get married very soon
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by gigitte(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2006
who are they?
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2006
most handsome guy on nairaland and i
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Scorpio(f): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2006
aww, where r y'all plannin to get wed?
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2006
well we have two options nigeria or america.
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Scorpio(f): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2006
can y'all have it in d states biko, it's closer for moi grin
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by kiki(f): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2006
awwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet but if u want to av a classy weddin with not much ppl then America but if u want a wedding with lots of ppl then Nigeria
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2006
whao, you guyz are getting married at last
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2006
we need more suggestion
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by iice(f): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2006
Congrats and send us pics tongue
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by candylips(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2006
bunch of lies angry
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2006
we hope it will be attended by some people here, since we met on this site. and we will send everyone an online invitation. designed by my darling husband.
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2006
why do people despise good things? why do people hate? why? why? why? candylips why?
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by candylips(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2006
mubowa i aint hating
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by GNature(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
@iz/bu

According to your profile, you registered on Nairaland on Sept 16, 2006. Today is Sept 19th - Are you saying you
met this guy within 3 days and you're already engaged to him

OR

iz/bu is a name you just created because you don't want to reveal your identity

Please bear in mind that we are not a bunch of mumus on Nairaland grin
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2006
@gnature, well you've spoken well. what happen is that we both have different name and different thread  on nairaland, and we use the first two letters of our name to form these thread. his own name start with iz and my own name start with bu that is why we name the thread iz/bu.
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Ugwumba(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2006
iz/bu:

@gnature, well you've spoken well. what happen is that we both have different name and different thread on nairaland, and we use the first two letters of our name to form these thread. his own name start with iz and my own name start with bu that is why we name the thread iz/bu.

and you are both 'female'? grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 20, 2006
Goodluck on your marriage (even though I'm extremely skeptical of this online marriage).  undecided
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2006
whatever guys, and what give you the impression that we are not both sitting here right next to each other now and posting these message together hater. God will never allow me to engage a female person SAYZ(bu) GOD HAS ALREADY MADE ME A MALE AND I WILL NEVER BE A FEMALE  SAYZ (IZ)
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 20, 2006
I'm not hating on you oh, I don't even know who you are man so I couldn't care less really. Good luck on your marriage, that's all!
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by ZuluNation(m): 1:24am On Sep 20, 2006
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by izbu: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2006
do you watch ''wild n out'' zulunation?
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by kiki(f): 1:51am On Sep 20, 2006
well i do
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 20, 2006
That show really isn't fun. I find it rather annoying and the jokes make me shake my head.
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by ZuluNation(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2006
Never seen the show sad
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by dominobaby(f): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2006
Soz you guys have other nairaland usernames individualy right?
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by dominobaby(f): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
Soz you guys have other nairaland usernames individualy right?
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by candylips(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2006
girl we don hear you grin
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by dominobaby(f): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2006
*Oops. Sorry bout the repetitive posts, not ma fault.*
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by candylips(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2009
any new couples
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by patwhizkid(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2009
Me and him
Re: Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land by candylips(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
who is him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ile Ife Guys And Girls...lets Connect / Women In The House~ / Bisexual Girls Lagos 18-25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.