Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog (52458 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Ladies Transformed To Toke Makinwa & Anna Banner Via Makeup / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by oche79: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] how are we sure

the dog dint impregnate her

just thinking out loud[/size]
U have a serious problem. People around U should always keep their eyes open.
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by victorv12(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
A dog is a dog, what da "f" is a caucasian dog?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by nathpope(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Abbey2sam:
champions league final

who would be crown champion?

Hit like for Barcelona

Hit share for juventus

and am so sure majority of those ''sharing'' here are not Juventus fans...they r typically BadBelle FC fans...

Up Barca..
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by 1stola: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
handbagss:

some people mouth ehhhh
Fine gehl cheesy Wetin I do na grin
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Okay... Just make sure the dog does not bite.
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by sweatlana: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'd have preferred him (Flavour) kissing her... not the dog.

I hope this young girl knows what she's doing. ..

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigerian mixed-race girls are no different from their dark-skinned counterparts. If I must get a half-breed I'd go straight to the source than settle for one Nkechi born and bred here.
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
how is she pregnant abeg?

people will jus turn up & be LIE'n...
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Tattooboy: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Abbey2sam:
champions league final

who would be crown champion?
Hit like for Barcelona
Hit share for juventus
haterz too much. Up FCB!
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by philfrey08: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
I don bliv it!!!
How can a whole flavour b parading this ekuke as Caucasian dog. If i buy 50k Caucasian dog, he wud also buy same tin..... i neva expererit.
Cheap dog shior... i gat berra
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Babes , this is so not right!!

Baby Mama? Huh?

Why Ma?
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
royaldonny:
all because you want flavour to be happy, well, please bring the dog to calaba

Bros, what is happening in Calabar with dogs? Are they having a seminar there?
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by NobleG1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
A dog’s mouth is besieged by its own legions of germs, roughly as huge in population as those living in the human mouth and causing a similar array of dental illnesses. Although there’s a vast overlap of bacteria in the mouths of both species, the question of which one is cleaner is irrelevant because both are teeming with microbes, and in many cases, a dog’s dental bacteria differ from their human counterparts.

What has your dog been doing?

Before you kiss a dog, or let a dog kiss your face, “you have to think of where their nose has been,” Fobian says. “Has it been inside a dead opossum on the side of the road, or the posterior of another dog, or in the litter box?”

Don’t think that kissing your dog on his snout or the top of his head is safer than on the mouth. When a dog has an infection -- say, in his ear -- germs can end up all over his body through scratching, Fobian says. And there’s a good chance whatever’s in his mouth will end up on his coat through slobber and licking.

Could you make each other sick?

Human and dog mouths have a large number and a wide variety of bacteria. Fortunately, most of it doesn’t make us sick, but some can. Parasites like hookworm, roundworm, and giardia can be passed from dog to human through licking. Salmonella, too, can be passed from your dog to you, or vice versa.

Viruses tend to affect one species or the other; you’re not going to give your dog a cold, and he won’t be giving you his cough.

If you’re sick, think twice

If you’re not healthy, skip it. People with weak immune systems should simply avoid kissing pets. That includes those with HIV/AIDS, those who have had an organ transplant, and those who are on medicines for cancer that limit the body’s ability to fight off infection.

Get the message from your dog

Some dogs may not like you to put your face close to theirs. A dog who doesn’t want to be kissed will show his stress by leaning away, looking away, pursing and licking his lips. A lot of people miss those signs, and when they try to kiss the dog, the dog snaps at them

If your dog is giving you signs that this is not his thing, then don’t put him through it. It’s not much different from trying to kiss a human who doesn’t want to be kissed. We respect people who are like that; we should also respect dogs who are like that.
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Popemax(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
kekakuz:

wink
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Popemax(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros, what is happening in Calabar with dogs? Are they having a seminar there?
LOL grin
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
kekakuz:

Keep thinking!
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by otiigba1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
All kinda Rubbish makes front page on Nairaland these days, okay how about this? On front page OTIGBA chews fish bones with akamu under the table tongue
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Mckandre(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Besides that not a Caucasian
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by ceononi: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I'm guessing ex MBGN queen, Anna Ebiere wants us to know where she spent her night last night. She just shared this photo of herself at her baby daddy's home playing with one of his dogs, Miley. Anna and Flavour are expecting their first baby together, second child for Flavour soon.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/pictured-pregnant-anna-banner-at.html

Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by uwa1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. This OTG Flash Drive has a dual USB, that is (Micro USB for smartphones) and (USB 2.0 for computers).

With this OTG Flash Drive, you can do the following and more;

(1) Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
(2) You can carry your files (documents) for that interview and read on your smartphone.
(3) Traveling on that long journey, then you can save films to watch, music files to listen to or document files to read.
(4) Free up space on your Smartphone with the Smartphone flash drive
(5) Backup and viewing of documents, photos or video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC.
(6) Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
(7) Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease.
(cool Supports Smart Handheld Devices (micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission.
(9) Plug and play, no cables required
And lots more....

Compatibility
(1) Compatible with most Android devices.
(2) Other Android device that do not have OTG function, can download any of these application from goggleplay so as to enable OTG Functions on their smartphones;
(a) StickMount by ChainFire
(b) USB OTG Helper
(3) Also download "Es file explorer" from Goggleplay for easy useage

Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by 1miccza: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
kekakuz:
I talk am say some body go talk this one
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by seunfape(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
d dog has done d real thing but she is showing us kissing. d dog fuk,e kiss how e take concern me? mthceeeew
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Jessymez1(f): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Madness
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dearest dear preye smiley

dearpreye:

Peppy, come over. Let's talk. We're a celebrity! Let's go over to that side. NOW! !
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
Dearest dear preye smiley

I need an unreserved apology from you! And NOW!
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
I AM SORRY kiss kiss kiss
dearpreye:

I need an unreserved apology from you! And NOW!
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
I AM SORRY kiss kiss kiss

You're a brilliant babe. However I get offended when you keep affording these nauseating tribalists your time and energy. Channel them to me.
Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
cheesy Na, I don't do tribal shits anymore..no time...money on my mind as a complete Anambra babe.
Oya,come offline!
dearpreye:

You're a brilliant babe. However I get offended when you keep affording these nauseating tribalists your time and energy. Channel them to me.

Re: Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy Na, I don't do tribal shits anymore..no time...money on my mind as a complete Anambra babe.
Oya,come offline!

Good. There already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Ali Baba's 17-Year-Old Daughter Brandi (Photos) / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.