Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) (7160 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / 4 Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
FOR THE LADIES : Here are some foreign dishes to spice up your kitchen.. If you interested in getting the recipes.
Just ask cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lets get started with the Greek traditional dish : PASTISIO -- Has in it minced meat, yogurt, spaghetti and much more,,.. Rich in protein..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Vision4God: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wat... so wat are d steps in preparing?
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vision4God:

I will send you in few mins,, thanks for asking.. it's simple
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vision4God:

these are the step to follow....

http://greekfood.about.com/od/pastadishes/r/Pastitsio.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Vision4God: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vision4God:

Thanks bro

You welcome
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by redcurry(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2015
welldone op. more...

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
redcurry:
welldone op. more...

Thanks for you nice comment,, more to come today.. follow my thread
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello guys... Had a great LUNCH with good friends... But was amazed by a special SALAD made by a friend.. Will be back with photos and recipe... STAY TURNED[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
TALK ABOUT FRUITS

APPLE -- There's an old English expression that says " An Apple a day keeps the doctor away"... Meaning eating nutritious food will make you healthier, As a result you won't need to go to the doctor very often.
Here are some benefits of an APPLE

1) Decrease your risk of diabetes.

2) Reduce cholesterol.

3) Prevent gallstones.

4) Beat diarrhea and constipation.

5) Detoxify your liver...

There are more benefits.... have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Enoquin(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Edward, try and post the recipes for each food/desserts. I like your thread already, following. This might stimulate my interest in food again
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Enoquin:
Edward, try and post the recipes for each food/desserts. I like your thread already, following. This might stimulate my interest in food again
.. Thank you for your kind word.. and I will do so,, stay turned ....
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
RUSSIAN SALAD

Ingredients

Mayonnaise, Potatoes, Ham or salami, Peas,Carrots, Gherkins and Eggs..

STEPS

Boil the potatoes and carrots. Drain thoroughly and dice them into small pieces.
Dice the ham or salami and put it in the bowl too.
Take the gherkins and try to squeeze the water from them as much as you can without actually smashing them.
Dice the gherkins and add to the mixture in the bowl.
Put the peas in the bowl too, but be careful not to add too much.
Add mayonnaise and stir very well until you have a very even mixture.
Boil the eggs and after that grate them into tiny pieces. Sprinkle the eggs over the mixture and the salad is ready.
Add salt but not too much, the gherkins will be salty enough.
Leave in the bowl and put in a fridge for about 30 minutes.
Serve by making scoops of the mixture and arranging them in a long plate.

Bon Appetit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by redcurry(f): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
hmmmm. this salad really look take away. thanks op. Amma going to try ds ds weekend.
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
redcurry:
hmmmm. this salad really look take away. thanks op. Amma going to try ds ds weekend.

Thanks for your comments,, If you have any question feel free to ask,, I will be uploading another salad today.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
SIMPLE GREEN SALAD AND SAUCE FOR LUNCH

RECIPES

Carrot, Fresh Onion, Cucumber, Boiled Maize/Corn, and most importan LETTUCE

SAUCE

fresh Lemon, Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano And Vinegar..

It;s very easy to make, Put in fridge for about 45 minutes to get it chill.

BON APPETIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
EAT WELL LIVE WELL

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
TUNA SALAD WITH MAYONNAISE

RECIPES

Tuna Can Fish, Boiled Maize/Corn, Lettuce, Pickles, Fresh Lemon, Fresh Tomatoes And Mayonnaise With Little Virgin Olive Oil...

Simple to make.... BON APPETIT

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
GOOD DAY FOLKS

HERE IS RUSSIAN BEEF AND ONION PIROSHKI

For direction on how it's made.. click on the link below.... BON APPETIT

https://www.preparedpantry.com/blog/beef-onion-piroshki/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
GOOD DAY FOLKS.... For today we a special pie .. wink wink CHICKEN PIE

Mmmmmm Not that easy to make but I bet you it delicious.... interested for the recipes ? then ask wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Enoquin(f): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Yummmy! Edward, some stuffs aren't familiar to us so pictures would help, for example Gherkins. Pls post recipe for chicken pie.
No need to keep showing slips with your name on it IMO

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by laris: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
Chicken pie recipe
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Enoquin:
Yummmy! Edward, some stuffs aren't familiar to us so pictures would help, for example Gherkins. Pls post recipe for chicken pie.

Thank you for your kind words.. Of cox I will post pics and recipes
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Enoquin:

This is Gherkins

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Enoquin(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
edward1984:

This is Gherkins

cheesy That's cucumber...oyibo and grammar!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Enoquin:

cheesy That's cucumber...oyibo and grammar!

there's a cucumber and a mini one which is called Gherkins.... But am my brother yes oohhh oyibo and grammar grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by estacyresource: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Ewuro4: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2015
edward1984:
GOOD DAY FOLKS

HERE IS RUSSIAN BEEF AND ONION PIROSHKI

For direction on how it's made.. click on the link below.... BON APPETIT

https://www.preparedpantry.com/blog/beef-onion-piroshki/
I may try this.
Nice dishes Edward smiley

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Ewuro4: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2015
edward1984:

This is Gherkins

Cukes or pickles ?
Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by Chommieblaq(f): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
More pls, can't just get enuf of it. Tanx for sharing dear

1 Like

Re: Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) by edward1984(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Chommieblaq:
More pls, can't just get enuf of it. Tanx for sharing dear

A very good morning Chommeiblaq, and thanks for your kind words.. Of cox I will post more and more wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics / 8 Most Expensive Meal That Will Shock You / Points For Eating Healthy On A Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.