Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do's And Dont's Dating (women) (30078 Views)

5 Myths About Dating Women And Some Tips For Men / If You Were Born A Man, And You Transition Into A Woman And Start Dating Women / What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
when going on a date Ladies....

1) Alot of females think its better to show cleavage legs etc but sometimes doesn't always work in their favour yes the guy would be interested but might be the wrong interest.
Midi dresses are now the new dating wear, bodycons too .
Its ok to wear a fitting dress as long as you have the right body shape for it and not too revealing .leave a littke for imagination smiley

2) Now heels, girls a lil mid heel or kitten heel will do. Why wear 6 inches and cant walk its not a good look be yourself you don't have to rock 6inch heels to look mature or classy .

3) Makeup. Yes by all means use makeup but try the nude look (best). Light colours and a foundation that matches your skin tone. Its more natural and blending some guys wont even know uve got makeup on . You don't want to hug the guy and ruin his shirt or top with brown stains lol not cute

4)Furthermore women need to have control , just cause a man is taking u out means u should start ordering the world plus thing u will never eat u will order , drinks etc pls don't form high class angry offer to even pay too the guy would respect you more .

5)phones, ladies pls on a date is not the time to take selfies, or pics of venue, food etc. its not cute! You can tell your friend all about the date when u get home .

6)Try not to keep any major secrets i.e maybe after a few dates he now finds out uve been married before, or have a child etc better to put your cards on the table and what will be will be.

7)Try to have serious and intelligent convo this shows your not just an Air head

8 )When on a date please do not keep asking the guy about his work, business or money you may come across as a gold digger . If the guy decides to tell you about his work then fine . Dont ask him how much he earns either .

9) Ladies DO NOT talk about your ex on a date .. No guy wants to hear it on first date .some chics go on and on and on about their ex and it can put guys off.

10)Never offer sex on the first day .. The guy would just think oh well this one is not wifey material let me use n go since she's offering.

*sips tea*
Source: me

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by buygala(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
As if they will listen angry

Girls wey dem ear don block since the time of John the Baptist undecided

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Onemansquad(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
say it let dem hear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Sveen: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
They must wear makeup and G-strings.. Should they now dress as if they are going to church?

2 Likes

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Aitee1: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Girls wey dem ear don bock since the time of John the Baptist undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by buygala(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aitee1:

undecided undecided

angry you in Particular... Your ear don block

Oya, do your worst undecided undecided
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Aitee1: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

angry you in Particular... Your ear don block

Oya, do your worst undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep following do's and don't of relationship online and watch how that your gala business go crumble grin

Be yourself joor cos the person posting those online shiiit got a different personality thus varying views!

19 Likes

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Sparrow13: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
And you think they will listen to you ?

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by DrAify(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
10 things cheesy

Are you Wristwatch or Toysne2much's gurl wink lipsrsealed

Nice points kiss
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by buygala(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep following do's and don't of relationship online and watch how that your gala business go crumble grin

Be yourself joor cos the person posting those online shiiit got a different personality thus varying views!

Really?

Ok

The more mistakes that girls make with me, the more profitable my 'Gala' business becomes smiley

So, you and all other single ladies should please feel free to continue deceiving yaselfs grin
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by czarr(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
.....loool,Good point. hope they listen.

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by czarr(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
.....loool,Good point. hope they listen.
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by stephenqueen: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op is guilty of some of what she listed undecided undecided
Women/ladies has been a confused creature since the days of eve .Naso their mama Eve confused papa Adam give him apple chop embarassed embarassed.Na that mumu Eve dey make person die now cry cry
My papa dey always tell me say make I forget am, say I can never understand a woman.Noting you go do for them wey dem go like, if you love them too much you be mugun, no love dem at all dem go call you player.You call dem too much dem go talk say dem busy,no call at all dem go talk say you dey cheat.If you dey give dem money dem go tell dia friends say you be maga, no give dem money dem go talk say you be akagun undecided Haba una wan kill person shocked shocked, No worry our own time go soon cum. Make una go read your bible isaiah 4 vs 1: And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: let us be called by thy name to take away our reproach. Evangelist Kingtom please read another version of the bible for me grin grin grin

TABLE:
Name: Girl
Symbol: Gl
Atomic weight: Don't even dare to ask.
Physical properties:
1. Boils at any time,
2. Melts when handled with love and care.
3. Very bitter when mishandled.
Chemical properties:
1. Very reactive,
2. Highly unstable,
3. Possesses high affinity to gold, platinum,
diamond, branded clothes and other expensive
items.
Nature:
1. Money reducing agent.
2. Volatile when left alone.
Occurrence:
Mostly found in front of the mirrors.
Other properties includes:
(1) Reacts with MARY-K powder to form a sexy
Opaque surface area.
(2)Very Stable in the presence of I-Pad,
Blackberry, and Galaxy tabs.
(3) Very Volatile when a corrosive element e.g
Another Girl(AG) tries to take her BF by
Substitution reaction.
(4) Highly Unstable when the Half-Life of her
Radioactive Dating reaches 30yrs.
(5)Makes a happy POP sound when a Basic
substance like Brazilian Hair or foreign element
like GUCCI combines with her at a high
temperature of 100,000 degree Naira...chemistry
for u!!
Assignment: give me @least 2 more natures u tnk
abt d element Gl...if you are a scientistt d element Gl...if you are a scientist

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice one ladyboss. This is a lovely write up ladies need to learn from.

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrAify:
10 things cheesy

Are you Wristwatch or Toysne2much's gurl wink lipsrsealed

Nice points kiss

Lol
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by peeparty(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
i see nice point
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Girls wey dem ear don block since the time of John the Baptist undecided

Shoro niyen undecided

# TEAM SCENT
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
wristwatch:
Nice one ladyboss. This is a lovely write up ladies need to learn from.

Oya i'm waiting for the 10 DO'S and DONT'S For the Guys too grin

I give you just 1 hour......or else....

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Adaeze003(f): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
I didn't see any bad point but I'm not a robot... m gon act the way I feel that day..

If I'm cold I'll use a sweat shirt, if I'm hot I'll go with something lighter.

I'm gon ask about your business if you're driving a flashy car coz i'm suspicious and I want to learn.

I'm not gon have a serious convo for the sole purpose of proving i'm not an air head. I can talk about anything I like eg movies and fashion even the decor of the place we're in.

And if it's just a one-on-one date, no heels of any size.

With the remaining points, I agree.

4 Likes

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

Oya i'm waiting for the 10 DO'S and DONT'S For the Guys too grin

I give you just 1 hour......or else....

#TEAM SCENT

Sweery, u don come with your wahala again o cheesy
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Sweery, u don come with your wahala again o cheesy
30 minutes more......
You know me wella o undecided

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

30 minutes more......

You know me wella o undecided

#TEAM SCENT

[size=13pt]*Running away*[/size]
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by KingTom(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
stephenqueen:
Op is guilty of some of what she listed undecided undecided
Women/ladies has been a confused creature since the days of eve .Naso their mama Eve confused papa Adam give him apple chop embarassed embarassed.Na that mumu Eve dey make person die now cry cry
My papa dey always tell me say make I forget am, say I can never understand a woman.Noting you go do for them wey dem go like, if you love them too much you be mugun, no love dem at all dem go call you player.You call dem too much dem go talk say dem busy,no call at all dem go talk say you dey cheat.If you dey give dem money dem go tell dia friends say you be maga, no give dem money dem go talk say you be akagun undecided Haba una wan kill person shocked shocked, No worry our own time go soon cum. Make una go read your bible isaiah 4 vs 1: And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: let us be called by thy name to take away our reproach. Evangelist Kingtom please read another version of the bible for me grin grin grin

TABLE:
Name: Girl
Symbol: Gl
Atomic weight: Don't even dare to ask.
Physical properties:
1. Boils at any time,
2. Melts when handled with love and care.
3. Very bitter when mishandled.
Chemical properties:
1. Very reactive,
2. Highly unstable,
3. Possesses high affinity to gold, platinum,
diamond, branded clothes and other expensive
items.
Nature:
1. Money reducing agent.
2. Volatile when left alone.
Occurrence:
Mostly found in front of the mirrors.
Other properties includes:
(1) Reacts with MARY-K powder to form a sexy
Opaque surface area.
(2)Very Stable in the presence of I-Pad,
Blackberry, and Galaxy tabs.
(3) Very Volatile when a corrosive element e.g
Another Girl(AG) tries to take her BF by
Substitution reaction.
(4) Highly Unstable when the Half-Life of her
Radioactive Dating reaches 30yrs.
(5)Makes a happy POP sound when a Basic
substance like Brazilian Hair or foreign element
like GUCCI combines with her at a high
temperature of 100,000 degree Naira...chemistry
for u!!
Assignment: give me @least 2 more natures u tnk
abt d element Gl...if you are a scientistt d element Gl...if you are a scientist

Yes sir grin

Deuteronomy 22: Vs 22-28
If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel. If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you. But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die: But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. if a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

2 Likes

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
wristwatch:

[size=13pt]*Running away*[/size]

*Drags him back*

Tosyne2much oya come and beat this guy for him..... and if you refuse....... You must create that topic too wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

*Drags him back*

Tosyne2much oya come and beat this guy for him..... and if you refuse....... You must create that topic too wink

#TEAM SCENT
Wetin dey happen for here ? cool
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wetin dey happen for here ? cool

See this guy, na me u dey ask question

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by stephenqueen: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

Yes sir grin

Deuteronomy 22: Vs 22-28
If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel. If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you. But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die: But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. if a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
Which kin Evangelist be this undecided undecided
Shey na wetin I talk say make you read be this cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by KingTom(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
stephenqueen:
Which kin Evangelist be this undecided undecided Shey na wetin I talk say make you read be this cheesy grin grin grin
Na the one wey I like to read be this na grin
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
All women were programmed with same chip
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by money121(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please help me post this on your blog, I need a responsible working class man or business man doing wel for himself,btwn 38-45yrs old,preferably frm d east,family oriented,respect women n most importantly,a man dat has conscience

Note: Any serious minded man to call/whatsapp the admin on 08085310359 for her contact
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by basholodan(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.