Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? (979 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / I Made Her Understand How I Feel About Her, Nw She's Using It Against Me. / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women (2) (3) (4)

I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by donhenss(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'v been dating this girl for 6yrs now and I'm 2yrs older than her.Early this year she told me that she wish 2marry this year.I askd her if there is som1 already because it won't be me since am not working neither am I ready which she knows very well.She said there is no one,that it can be som1 she had known b4,dat she doesn't av 2date som1 4many yrs b4 she can marry d person.After lik 3mnths I askd her if she will wait 4me dat I wish 2marry in 2-3yrs time,she said no.I advised her if she rily meant what she said and actualy want to marry dis year she shud breakup with me than waking up 1 day 2tel me am sorry am getting married.Well,we continued dating but since she had told me she won't wait 4me I decided 2av a backup.She later discovered I was seeing som1 else.This brought series of arguments n quarrels.I lata opened up 2her that I am not secured in d relatnship because 1 day she wil suprise me since had told me she won't be able to wait 4me n wanna marry this year.Now why is she calling me a cheat that I av a backup,was she expecting me 2wait till weneva her wish com true?.Please who is to be blamed here,opinions plz.
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by delishpot: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Your babe naim spoil show na. Bros your hands are clean.

Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by Jackeeh(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
... .
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by MissSlimbody(f): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wait for her till her wish comes true and she waved you goodbye

Guy, you dey fall hands.
Why wait for her to breakup with you?
Can't you do the breaking upundecided

She practically asked you to put your life on hold for herangry

If you don't break up with her sharply, na koboko I go bring come flog u for thereangry
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by czarr(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
.....it's not your fault bro. Gods speed!

Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by yorubaboiy: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
u were supposed to break up with her.....u at fault bro
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by iamkingzlee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oga! it's not your fault atallll. Did she really expect you to keep her company for the main time, knowing fully well she"ll leave anytime soon? The way some ladies think sef...

Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by IamLEGEND1: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
i'm having some trouble understanding why u're still in the relationship in the first place.
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by jumper524(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oboi u Bleep up ooo!! Bt she loves u
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by Aitee1: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
What exactly is the reason why some people date?
Fun

She set a particular period she wants to get married yet the person she's dating isn't ready, who does that?

He in turn doesn't have the balls to decide on what he wants! Kids every where angry
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by MrTeymee(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Girls are nothing but trouble lipsrsealed
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by donhenss(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
yorubaboiy:
u were supposed to break up with her.....u at fault bro

She is d 1 dat want to marry,if she rily meant businez she shud av broken up inorder 4her 2meet som1 else.I tin she didn't want 2do it so dat d headline wont b dat she brokeup wit me,so I had 2play smart.
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by donhenss(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i'm having some trouble understanding why u're still in the relationship in the first place.

We av broken up because she askd me 2let go of d gal which I refused and she is stil standing her grounds on getin married dis year n said if its wrong wishin 2marry dis year.
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by pneumaticos(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op ,i go fight you if you leave that spare tyer job

Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by xtervaganza(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Double fault
Re: I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
this kind story dey tire person, both of una no well lol. bros focus more on making money . leave women/ gals for now

6 Countries' Campaigns To Get Citizens To Have More Sex / A Great Mistake You Must Avoid Before Marriage / Chai! How Much Would Dis Runs Goat Charge For This