Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia (23369 Views)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures / Jonathan Does Not Deserve My Award- Mo Ibraham Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Timaro(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
GEJ my Hero Mrs Ekaette obot Akpabio(Eka esit mbom) my role model #smiles#
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by 9jatatafo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
juman:
The man was right.

He is not an hero. His government failed.

Can you show me any Nigerian government that never failed Nigerians? I am being rhetorical!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by blackpanda: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
jossyj:

in your own opinion anyway

Apparently it is also the opinion of the over 40million people that voted him out!
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
gambit10:
only a hypocrite would have a contrary opinion to this......and pls attack the message not the messanger....#nigerians

why are u making it seem as if ur not well. .............So u actually believe this shit?

For example, GEJ paid ex-militants to come into the venue where results where being called to scuffle it

Ur not well @ all.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by light004: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
blackpanda:

It was gej that dismissed the charges, not buhari. So get ur facts right

Please explain further how GEJ dropped the charges? Who was in charge when the charges were dropped?
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by blackpanda: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
light004:

Please explain further how GEJ dropped the charges? Who was in charge when the charges were dropped?

Goodluck Jonathan. It was his attorney general Mohammed Adoke that directed the charges be dropped.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Kanmyos(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
this is differ what you saw on FP.... buh a frnd needs advice.
A friend of mine told me how her girlfriend missed her period.. which led to pregnancy. He told me how he gave her reasons why they should not keep the pregnancy, she was annoyed at first but later gave in to what he said...so they did the abortion. But since then her girlfriend has stopped him from talking to her and touching her.... But luckily she still picks his calls.
Do u think she will finally forgive him or will she because of that dump him?
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by philips70(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
sauceny:
And who is this dumb Sylvia¿...If Jonathan had followed the old pattern of PDP rigging elections,i don't think by now he would have had the mandate to have said sure in a place of battle field(civil war)...Probably be saving his head.

Can you swear he did not try by every means to compromise the elections? Kindly show a statement released by the presidency that tended to discredit all those numerous actions taken by the PDP and its agents to stop the use of card readers coupled with all the resorts to hate campaigns in various media organizations. Jonathan was head, neck and shoulders into everything done to sway the elections in his favour even after the elections till it became very clear there was no way they could alter the results any further. We are no fools!

Like I said before I don't care if they give him all the awards in the whole world as both giving him and not giving him will not change anything as per the numerous issues we have as a country now.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Having mouth, because EFCC let you off the hook!
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by juman(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
9jatatafo:

Can you show me any Nigerian government that never failed Nigerians? I am being rhetorical!

That is why we don't have heroes in nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by enesty77(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
tongue
luvinhubby:

Cry cry baby cry
baby no de shame
Leave mummy
Leave daddy
Go to school... tongue
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firstly, comparing Super Eagle's defeat to GEJ's is utterly dumb to say the least. The country was in a tumultuous & delicate state at the time election results were being released & the PDP shenanigans were ready to give their all to lay waste of the whole election process. Jonathan's concession to defeat made all oppositions rather handicapped to carry out their premeditated heinous plans. He his the reason factions of the Nigerian government & people aren't at war today. As much as I was never a proponent of his government, this singular display of tact is commendable to say the least. Let's give it to him please.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by lanrock(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hero ko Origin ni
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by merry02(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
I keep wondering what would v happened if jona didn't conceed defeat.....GEJ remains an hero nd a rola model
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Politicowizard(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Then, sylver, you deserve the heroic status since you now have a freedom. useless ex-gov. All I see is a statement filled with rancur.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by naijanaso: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thunder fire that your cocaine mouth Sylva. Na you deserve anything? If anybody should say whether or otherwise GEJ deserves any award, should it be a misfit like you? Igbo smoker open mouth dey talk. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by bettercreature(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
The fact is still the same
GEJ is an hero '
thought sylva case was witch hunt
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nicepoker(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
MzMayD:
Jonathan has never been and will never be a hero. undecided

thank God for changing him

#scent
what is this one blabbing
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nicepoker(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Demdem:

This chap makes sense. Only fools call Jonah-daft an hero for what he did. He knew he would Av been gbagboed if he had done otherwise.

u are a big f00l for this shitt u posted. That man and u who mumu pass.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by drey076(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dat is the truth, the man Dat staged an unsuccessful coup against against the former INEC president is now being celebrated as a hero

Nigeria wch way

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by bionixs: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
MzMayD:
Jonathan has never been and will never be a hero. undecided

thank God for changing him

#scent
says a son of a loser like you. What is your father? Senator,governor,chairman? Tell us as you quote me. He is already a hero,known all over the world. For those who gave you that like,they will never be a leader in their lives as they hate others to lead
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nicepoker(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
folabayo1:
Hero my foot undecided
u are a nobody. So relax
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
something you don't understand yet people are liking.

That makes you what

Team Scent

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nicepoker:

That makes you what

Team Scent
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Demdem:

This chap makes sense. Only fools call Jonah-daft an hero for what he did. He knew he would Av been gbagboed if he had done otherwise.

O boy speak pidgen naaa! See d kain arrow u shoot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nicepoker(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
MzMayD:

That makes you what

Team Scent
they like it cos they reason like f00ls
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by loomer: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ode
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by ELTON123(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
jossyj:

you are not being fair to him
he deserves 10 cartons
lol
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by gambit10: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

why are u making it seem as if ur not well. .............So u actually believe this shit?

For example, GEJ paid ex-militants to come into the venue where results where being called to scuffle it

Ur not well @ all.

it is only in Nigeria people get praised for doing what is expected of them...a man becomes a hero for accepting defeat, governors get praises for constructing roads....the f-uck were they elected into office in the first place?...this man is no hero #fact

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by ollyruffy: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
GEJ has never been and will never be a Nigeria hero.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Tubexsms(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
This thief is the real enemy of this county. I think he is still taking cocain. Timi thief will you shut up or thunder will fire your lungs. MUmu
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Kenobus: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
This Sylva is just a fool! So the police can stop the Army if GEJ had planned such. What does it take for Minimah to send Soldiers to the place? GEJ is just a peaceful man. He is a Hero! The World has call him so! Sylva should should go and mourn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / ‘n284b Budget Padding’: EFCC Uncovers Rep’s Bureau De Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.