Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia (23363 Views)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures / Jonathan Does Not Deserve My Award- Mo Ibraham Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by okechukwu3: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
You are entitled to your opinion, for those in the North during that election period Jonathan is and will remain a HERO, for that singular act of conceding defeat timely.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by seunfape(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
i wonder o maybe if they defeat super eagles,they should now start fighting.the nxt thing for them is to come back to their fatherland.wht GEJ dd is normal not xtral ordinary that can make him to be think of being a hero.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by ammiebabe: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
i am not surprised at his comment afterall the man that is to jail u saved him, so he can praise him and condemn the other.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Lionsclaw: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY IT PAINS THESE PEOPLE WHEN JONATHAN IS CALLED A HERO. AS MUCH AS I KNOW THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM HERO ARE NOT COMPLAINING. EVERYOHE HAS A CHOICE TO DECIDE WHO THEIR HERO SHOULD BE. SO WHY ARE THEY BITTER. THE OTHER DAY IT WAS OBY EZEKWESILI NOW THIS DUDE grin.
THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM A HERO WISH TO DO SO, WHY IS IT A PROBLEM TO YOU. IN LIFE IT IS LIKE THAT, GOD JUST BLESS SOME PERSONS EVEN IF THEY DONT DESERVE IT.
MR SYLVIA WITCHCRAFT CAN ALSO MEAN A DESIRE TO WANT TO PULL SOMEONE DOWN FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT AFFECT YOU
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by seunfape(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
bornmekus:
Silvia,for this your statement u don't appreciate good things. How many people in Nigeria or in the world can accept defeat as a president?
wc one is accept defeat,he was defeated na.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by MrP7: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oh please can we hear word Buhari has saved you and your making noise
Mr Sylvia your a corrupt politician no ifs ands or buts
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Lionsclaw: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY IT PAINS THESE PEOPLE WHEN JONATHAN IS CALLED A HERO. AS MUCH AS I KNOW THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM HERO ARE NOT COMPLAINING. EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE TO DECIDE WHO THEIR HERO SHOULD BE. SO WHY ARE THEY BITTER. THE OTHER DAY IT WAS OBY EZEKWESILI NOW THIS DUDE grin.
THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM A HERO WISH TO DO SO, WHY IS IT A PROBLEM TO YOU. IN LIFE IT IS LIKE THAT, GOD JUST BLESS SOME PERSONS EVEN IF THEY DONT DESERVE IT.
MR SYLVIA WITCHCRAFT CAN ALSO MEAN A DESIRE TO WANT TO PULL SOMEONE DOWN FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT AFFECT YOU
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by anwo247: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Since Buhari has withdrawn the Fraud charges of 2.7bn naira against Sylvia, he is free to say all the nonsense in his drug addicted head.

GEJ will never get so low as Sylvia in this life.

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
blackpanda:
I dont understand what the fuss is about. When u lose an election, the normal thing to do is to exit the post. As far as am concerned, gej did not do anything special. Nigerians rejected him vehemently and he had no choice but to leave.

He deserves no award because his administration was a monumental failure!
Are u joking or what? How many incumbent presidents in Nigeria have lost elections and exit ? Pls think before u write even MKO that won wasn't given a chance
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by holytribe(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s][/s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a criminal for allowing efcc to drop c[/s]harges against dis criminal[s]
[s][/s]

Maybe you have forgotten that, the criminal charges against him was dropped before the swearing in of Buhari. I.e it was during Jonathan's tenure and not Buhari
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by AreaFada2: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Well Sylva should look at the way APC legislators-elect are fighting, disareeing and issuing various statements over election of house of rep speakership with Dongara consolidation group talking of manipulation and ambush by APC party leaders.

And that's people unwilling to concede within one supposedly progressive party.
After careful introspection, Sylva will know that he's lying to himself. cheesy

In a country of do or die to gain political office, GEJ deserves all the kudos he gets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by tamonokare: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
gambit10:

this man is no hero, he lost and conceded defeat...were u people expecting him to do otherwise?....it is only in Nigeria people get praised for doing what is expected of them....a governor constructs a road and get praises....why was he elected in the first place?

only a hypocrite would have a contrary opinion to this......and pls attack the message not the messanger....#nigerians

if u think to concede defeat is easy tell ameachi and dakuku to accept defeat in Rivers. if it is easy buhari would've done it in 2011 and save 800 lives

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by phranseeqz(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
blackpanda:
I dont understand what the fuss is about. When u lose an election, the normal thing to do is to exit the post. As far as am concerned, gej did not do anything special. Nigerians rejected him vehemently and he had no choice but to leave.

He deserves no award because his administration was a monumental failure!

If that hand you used in typing that have been amputated as a result of post-election crisis (#winks) you'd have appreciated him better. You know the African leaders "sit tight" mentality and still said that. Meanwhile, I think you should be in Burundi or Zimbabwe to realise your ...
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by badesco(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nor. Silva, it is too late for you to cry when the head us totally cur off. Dem say somebody senior u with 1day, u say he no by Ur senior, shey u fit buy DST one day/ no....so GEJ is Ur oga anyday, abytime . so Mr. Silva, Efcc and Icpc is waiting for you and if u are luck, u may get 10yes in jail or less.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by solreb: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a criminal for allowing efcc to drop charges against dis criminal
Efcc only withdrew one of the cases since both are same and similar case going on simultaneously in 2 different courts. On GEJ sylva is saying the obvious.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by ocelot2006(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
So says the cocaine is buffing governor and looter-general. Someone pls tell that crack head to shut up.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
I no blame you Sylvia, na the DauraDullard I blame wey give thief like you mouth to talk
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Amynature(f): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sylvia na bad belly and see finish dy worry u..
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by davinsonduru: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
dunkem21:
All these distractions is for us to forget that the APC govt has not even started crawling not to talk of walking ..

..People just like that name, GOODLUCK!
leave those apc propaganda
dunkem21:
All these distractions is for us to forget that the APC govt has not even started crawling not to talk of walking ..

dunkem21:

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by blackpanda: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
phranseeqz:

If that hand you used in typing that have been amputated as a result of post-election crisis (#winks) you'd have appreciated him better. You know the African leaders "sit tight" mentality and still said that. Meanwhile, I think you should be in Burundi or Zimbabwe to realise your ...

Your threats are both stupid and baseless. If gej was stupid enough to contest the election and violence erupts, everybody will suffer it including gej, mama piss and their whole family. People dont need award for doing their job and what is right. Nigeria belong to all of us
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by SplendidE(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ohammadike:
And you Sylva deserves to be put in a 2 by 2 inches cell but your master pa buhari has saved you.

lf buhari conceded defeat 4 years ago 800 people and 8 youth corpers would still be alive today.Numerous churches and mosques will be alive.
As far as what happened in 2011 is concerned GEJ is a hero

Bros Chop Knockle Joor..Ur Head D There
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by MaxxisAJC: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Election is over , give each of them one bottle of hero to cool off.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by bbjummy: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Opine that to yourself oga. GEJ still my hero till tomorrow tongue
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
gambit10:

it is only in Nigeria people get praised for doing what is expected of them...a man becomes a hero for accepting defeat, governors get praises for constructing roads....the f-uck were they elected into office in the first place?...this man is no hero #fact

And back in 2011, Sai baba one chance should have done this thing that seem so small thing and save the lives of over 800 Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by udeze73(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
GEJ and all his followers are all FAILURES
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Franzeez(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
MzMayD:
Jonathan has never been and will never be a hero. undecided

thank God for changing him

#scent

You forgot to add that the opinion is for you. Am sure you are not speaking for us sha.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by blackpriest0911: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Efcc still has a case in court against Sylvia...the were two cases...the had to consolidate in pne.shame TANOIDS
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by grabs(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cocaine speaking. This man should just go and die.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by ayindejimmy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Our values has obviously taken a nose dive in this country. This are some of the reason the various regions in Nigeria are not compatible.
Imagine calling someone that lost an election a hero?
If that is so... Then Hitler and Edi'amin had made a great mistake. All they should have done was conduct an election, made sure they lost- then concede defeat. Pronto! Nigerians will nominate them for a Nobel Peace Prize

That being said... However, you too have a date with EFCC Mr Sylva
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by hamedvision2030: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ppl re nt following d rules dt govern ds honourable forum..., abusing and calling fellow nairalanders names. all our leaders deserve kudos bt 1 thing is certain whc is posterity.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia by Realist2: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Azazi:
sylva...sylva...sylva... how many times did i call u my friend go n sit down
Don't mind thief Silver, in 2007,Yar dua/GEJ score 14millions plus votes, your Buhari didn't accept d defeat,but went to tribunal, in 2011 GEJ scored 22million vote while Buhari scored 7millions votes, despite the landslide victory Buhari refused the result instigated his supporters and went on killing sprey,in 2015 Buhari scored 15,424,921 while GEJ scored 12,853,162 votes, with just a difference of 2millions plus votes.Though Buhari didn't win by popular majority, and with evidence of under age voters in the north,GEJ accepted the result before final collation and THE FIRST TIME,NO CASE BEFORE ELECTION TRIBUNAL as regards pres.election.GEJ has every power to cancel that election,but he never use that power for the sake of peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Rivers State, Received By Governor Wike (Pics) / Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.