Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Dating A Man With A Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dating A Man With A Son (3020 Views)

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Man With A Son by Wendy80(f): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kindly point out the insults in my post ma'am.

I think what you'll find insulting is you taking people for a ride here. How come you know so much about the ins and outs of this couple's relationship and yet you claim you aren't the lady in question?

Ma'am ur post isn't insulting one bit, she just doesn't want to be told the truth.
OP, lemme tell u want you wanto hear, Marry him( but first ask the Bonny lady for advice) kiss

1 Like

Re: Dating A Man With A Son by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by UjSizzle(f): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nonso23:

Yeah you are right. sad sad
but trolling is no fun if you keep saying the right things cool
Stop trolling angry
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by UjSizzle(f): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nonso23:

It's a lot more interesting.I don't think I want to stop. It's too much fun grin
Besides I don't get to type epistles again cheesy
I liked you better when you typed epistles sad
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by Qualer: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
ahnie:
Op,i bet you are the lady,please stop beating around the bricks.

DELTA PIKIN!! HOW FAR
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by UjSizzle(f): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nonso23:

Ah! this is bad news oo shocked shocked
grin
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by ahnie: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ayam fine.
Qualer:

DELTA PIKIN!! HOW FAR
and you?
Re: Dating A Man With A Son by Appynez: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Ok I understand how this confusing this can be, I have been in a similar situation,I still am as a Matter of facts.
I sort advice from my friends and sisters infact honestly it took me time to digest it, I had been dating my guy for a year plus, 1 day He took me to go see his Family, His older brother and wife, His Mom and younger brother, but before we got there, He took me to a restaurant and told me how He had a son when he just finished secondary school but that He was too young to marry and the girl was older than He was and bla bla bla but He and His Family took full responsibility for the child and He does till now, I felt heartbroken "a Son" not even a girl, God I thought of my own kids future if I eventually marry him,I swear I almost bursted with anger for him lying about it till then but for Love
I finally followed him to see his Family after much plea and His elder brother gave us a lecture telling me He understood my fears and that the Family will always stand by me if I had any difficulties I should speak up,then told him not to make the same mistake twice,
I won't lie after then I left him for close to 1/2 a year, I just needed time to think and be sure, now we're back together and I figured I can't loose a man who loves me as much as I love him just cus I'm being insecure, I trust He'll make the right decisions when we get married and my own kids come, I met his son and I see how He loves him and I'm Willing to love him as mine too, I pray God helps me in every challenge I face in future....

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) / Hilarious Recreation Of Childhood Pictures By Siblings / What Exactly Is Wrong With Cohabiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.