Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! (63175 Views)

Jackie Appiah Looking Beautiful In New Photos… / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by SeanT21(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
Kate

Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by SeanT21(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
gene

Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by SeanT21(f): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2009
Back of the dress

Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by SeanT21(f): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2009
Million Dollar smile

Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by Gamine(f): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2009
Chei! What an ugly back. sad
Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by busybodi: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2009
who"s saying genny is married?all dis rumour mongers sef undecided

a whole genny go marry,media and co no carry am?

abeg d babe is still single
Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by busybodi: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2009
aus123:

He is her husband. She invited few pple in the entertainment industry.

She is actually a goddess. Luck is man that will finally have her.

sharappppp rumour monger,which husband"? grin grin they r both putting on ashoebi for someones wedding,u dey call am HUSBAND,and did u read d story well,it was a family friends wedding not gennys,so carry ur fake stories comot here grin

Its Nolita here again and today I have two of my favourite Nigerian actresses Genevieve Nnaji and Kate Henshaw-Nuttall. I was at the Okorodudu family home in Ikoyi Lagos for the engagement (traditional wedding) of Ileola Okorodudu & Wohabiko Owhondah and I spotted Genny & Kate chatting and doing some quick makeup and hair touchups. They looked absolutely gorgeous and were very excited to see each other (who says Nollywood actresses all hate each other? so not true!). Later on, I got our photographer to take some more shots of the ladies so we could get a good look of their outfits. Genevieve does ‘Niger-Delta Chic’ to perfection while Kate kept things traditional and cute in her blue outfit. Watch out for more from Nollywood!
Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by spikedcylinder: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2009
She looks better in the second photo. Thankfully, we can't see her shoes. tongue
Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by bgees(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2009
her back looks too masculine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by teissys(f): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2009
Gamine:

Chei! What an ugly back.  sad
grin grin grin
I share your sentiments

spikedcylinder:

She looks better in the second photo. Thankfully, we can't see her shoes. tongue

Lolest. Nuclear weapons I say. . . Cool shoes anyway, wouldn't mind having them for myself cool cool cool
Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by eezzy(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2009
I don't know why this looks like a traditional wedding - are we sure this girl
was not getting hitched undecided.

She looks fabulous though - as usual!
Re: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
That she looks good, yes. But I have seen photos of her looking much better than she does in the photos that have been posted in this thread in my opinion. The one below is my favourite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.