Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri (991 Views)

I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri / I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by HopeAlive14(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria’s first official special assistant on New Media, Mr Reno Omokri, son of Late Justice Jean Omokri; a former Justice of the Court of Appeal and Late Mrs Helen Igbene, is a Law graduate and family man, who describes himself as strong, warm and imperfect individual, striving towards perfection. In this interview with SUZAN IRONSI, he clarifies issues on some publicised stories, his experiences and future plans

Will you still play a role in politics?

I am not interested in any political position any more. I want to retire to evangelism. My second book is coming out in America and is titled ‘Why Jesus Wept’. I want to focus on promoting the book. I am in some demand as a speaker in churches in the United States and I run a non-profit that is building an orphanage in Nigeria. My hands are full doing the work of God.

http://leadership.ng/features/438815/im-retiring-to-evangelism-reno-omokri

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by pamodulus: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Way to go bro, even Shina Rambo is now a pastor.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Mega2010(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Another bunch of deceit,wonder what he wants to preach...Mtchewwwww,churches don suffer

2 Likes

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by bolajJP007: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Useless man. He's going to join the trendy profession.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher when you go join the ministry?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by StepTwo: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
good move

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Another demon joins the ranks of pastors scheming the poor and gullible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Teagirl(f): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good move,, but incase you open a church and you need a treasurer do let me know..I hate my current job..

3 Likes

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now that politics seem not to be paying and now he is venturing into pastorpreneur.

The gullible one paid in politiccs, more gullible ones gon pay in pastorpreneur.

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Kx: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Any reason why Nigerian preachers tactically skip restitution?

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by HopeAlive14(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Maybe his "calling" into the pastoral fold is true.
Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by jaytee01(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Way to go bro, even Shina Rambo is now a pastor.
grin
Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nairaland clowns.

Reno has always been a pastor.

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by jaytee01(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
After failing to scam people into electing GEJ, he now sees a fertile farmland in the pastorpreneur business grin grin
Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by kennydee05(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
1John 4vs 1:
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Ymodulus: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is one case where one must say without remorse: Good riddance to very bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by HopeAlive14(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
God works in ways the human mind cannot understand.

May God use you mightily to depopulate the kingdom of darkness.

Satan is definitely in trouble!
Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Babacele: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Teagirl:
Good move,, but incase you open a church and you need a treasurer do let me know..I hate my current job..
madam loan for agric still dey?
Re: I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
End time country where people "retire to evangelism"

What happened to being called?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 / Nigerians Stop Complaining, Buhari Is Slow But Sure - Adesina / Most Of Nigeria Problem Starts With Letter "P" See Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.