Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,099 members, 7,867,156 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . (769 Views)

His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! / please advice / Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . by ademega(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
My brother's wife called me last night and at the other side I knew she was not a happy person the way she first talked , withing few seconds she was all in tears . I was shocked because she has never reported her husband in such manner to me . though sometimes when I visited she would jokingly report my brother and termed it to our village character but it was never serious .
When I eventually calm her down she explained that my brother has been a night crawler for sometimes now . she said she has talked to him ,begged him and fought him but no change noticed . she said , he comes home and spend few minutes at home then zoom out to only God knows and return around 9pm in the night without any explanation of where he is coming from . funny enough ,he doesn't drink and he doesn't hangout with friends that much . she said he is suspecting he is having affair . she begged me to talk to him to change that she is not happy with the situation of things .

This morning I called my brother and told him what his wife said . he smiled and explain thus :

1) he said that he is surprise that his wife said its strange that he comes home late . he reminded me that when he was still courting her ,he usually leaves her place around past 10 in the night which by then she didn't see anything wrong in it until now . that in fact ,she hate night out but she would persuade him to still keep her company.

2) he said the way his wife reacts badly to his visitors ,both male and female especially coworkers anytime they visit at home make him sad. He said this has caused different arguments between them several times . he now vowed and told his wife that henceforth ,he will make sure nobody visit him but nobody will stop him from going out and coming back home anytime he wants .which he had kept to.

3) that his wife is a good wife , she prepares good delicious food , respectfully , cleaning the home and take care of the kid but unfortunately she is not a good companion. He said he has tried all his effort to make sure she change but she has refused to learn . she talks anyhow , never seem to understand situations , bring up imaginary situations and make a fight with it . and most annoying , she is negative minded . she never see anything positive about anything and everybody around is a suspect of evil intentions .

And all thses got me thinking since morning . please how do I solve this situation . I need advice from nairalnders . the wife knows quite well that am close to my brother and I can talk to him . please I need your assistance .
Re: My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . by pamodulus: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
The lady is now theatened, maybe that is where you should start. Let her understand the fears and worries of the husband. And then find a way to make your brother reset to default. And maybe she wouldn't take chances, and they will be happy again.
Re: My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . by ademega(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
pamodulus:
Ok
Can I say this another form of space booking to claim the spacial sit of 1st 2 com.
Re: My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . by cozy7(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let learn to follow him during his late nights.
Re: My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . by adanduka: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tell your brother to put his house in order. He is the head of the house but it appears the cap doesn't fit.
Ask him how he would feel if his wife went anywhere and came back anytime and probably tells him 'I belong to nobody'.
Re: My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . by egopersonified(f): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
So is he seeing someone else now, the way he used to see her till 10pm before he got married?
Re: My Husband Is A Night Crawler: Please Advice . by ademega(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
egopersonified:
So is he seeing someone else now, the way he used to see her till 10pm before he got married?
That was the wife question when he told her that .

(1) (Reply)

Study Free In Europe: Norway Visa Requirements / Crown Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / Msc In Synthetic Organic Chemistry/industrial Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.