Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari (1258 Views)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by thomasthomas: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Before the 2015 General Elections, Buhari was called all sorts of names, his image ridiculed on social media, National Television and all forms of media outlets.

I can't list all the things they said here but one funny statement was that he is going to Islamize the country, so I go kukuma go buy Koran grin, but now he hasn't I wan return am grin

These PDP guys are very bad losers...

When Buhari won the elections... grin PDP still went ahead to said this:

1. I hope Boko Haram will still detonate bomb and kill people.

2. All unemployed graduates will have jobs

3. There will be 24hrs electricity

4. N1 = $1

5. Let's see how he is going to fight corruption.

6. Add yours etc

Now Boko Haram has been killing people since Buhari took over. PDP are you happy now that bomb has gone off and killed people? Are you happy now that people have been killed by Boko Haram, I ask again, are you happy now? cry

He is just one week in office and yet PDP wants to see a miracle they did not perform in 16 years...

PDP stop the campaign of hate!

Buhari is the President wake up from your slumber and cluelessness

4 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by Mogidi: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari?

That's rich coming from people who called GEJ >pig, drunkard, fisherman, jona..dull, clueless etc.

The table has turned, you people started it, we hope to finish it.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by thomasthomas: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

That's rich coming from people who called GEJ, pig, drunkard, fisherman, Jonathan, clueless etc.

The table have turned, you people started it, we hope to finish it.
Jonathan was there for six years out of sixteen! Buhari is one week old!

Are you happy Boko Haram has been killing people since he took over?

Buhari is already succeeding where your Jonathan failed woefully! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by Mogidi: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
thomasthomas:
Jonathan was there for six years out of sixteen! Buhari is one week old!

Are you happy Boko Haram has been killing people since he took over?

Buhari is already succeeding where your Jonathan failed woefully! grin grin

@emboldened
You people used to rejoice at every bomb blast, what changed?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by thomasthomas: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

@emboldened
You people used to rejoice at every bomb blast, what changed?
Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by donsmall94(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Alright
Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by arbitter: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

That's rich coming from people who called GEJ >pig, drunkard, fisherman, Jonathan, clueless etc.

The table have turned, you people started it, we hope to finish it.

Name calling is what you think bother's us? last time i checked you have always been calling Buhari names, so what exactly is supposed to be the big deal about that?

Your Hate Campaign is of creating various fake news sites/blogs (some already existed from the election period and/or way before that) and spreading all sorts of made up stories.

What you fail to understand is that you are basically wasting all your credit this early and its laughable, because in the coming weeks NOBODY will take people like you seriously anymore, nobody will continue to believe your made up stories about him or his family. And all the previous shlt you made up will be FORGOTTEN till eternity.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by Mogidi: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
arbitter:

Name calling is what you think bother's us? last time i checked you have always been calling Buhari names, so what exactly is supposed to be the big deal about that?

Your Hate Campaign is of creating various fake news sites/blogs (some already existed from the election period and/or way before that) and spreading all sorts of made up stories.

What you fail to understand is that you are basically wasting all your credit this early and its laughable, because in the coming weeks NOBODY will take people like you seriously anymore, nobody will continue to believe your made up stories about him or his family. And all the previous shlt you made up will be FORGOTTEN till eternity.

It doesn't bother you yet you created a thread to lament, bros I hope to pray for you in church tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by arbitter: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

It doesn't bother you yet you created a thread to lament, bros I hope to pray for you in church tomorrow.

I created a thread to lament? Oh please! Its not my Problems what others choose to do or feel about people like you. Because i actually dont waste my life on Nairaland like the rest of you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by Mogidi: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
arbitter:

I created a thread to lament? Oh please! Its not my Problems what others choose to do or feel about people like you. Because i actually dont waste my life on Nairaland like the rest of you.

Who cares where you waste your life?

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by bakila: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
The hater has shown himself. His argument is not on issues but that he must hate in retaliation to the hating of a person who was sacked by his employers.
Keep hating, but you know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by baralatie(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
arbitter:

seriously?
Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
bakila:
The hater has shown himself. His argument is not on issues but that he must hate in retaliation to the hating of a person who was sacked by his employers.
Keep hating, but you know the truth.
what is the truth?
Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by libertyfather(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
thomasthomas:
Before the 2015 General Elections, Buhari was called all sorts of names, his image ridiculed on social media, National Television and all forms of media outlets.

I can't list all the things they said here but one funny statement was that he is going to Islamize the country, so I go kukuma go buy Koran grin, but now he hasn't I wan return am grin

These PDP guys are very bad losers...

When Buhari won the elections... grin PDP still went ahead to said this:

1. I hope Boko Haram will still detonate bomb and kill people.

2. All unemployed graduates will have jobs

3. There will be 24hrs electricity

4. N1 = $1

5. Let's see how he is going to fight corruption.

6. Add yours etc

Now Boko Haram has been killing people since Buhari took over. PDP are you happy now that bomb has gone off and killed people? Are you happy now that people have been killed by Boko Haram, I ask again, are you happy now? cry

He is just one week in office and yet PDP wants to see a miracle they did not perform in 16 years...

PDP stop the campaign of hate!

Buhari is the President wake up from your slumber and cluelessness

Guy where you @....4 chilled goldberg for you, PDP hate till naija better still die with their hate...loosers awon oniranu saTANist! awon were oshi

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by bunmititi(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
thomasthomas:
Are you happy now?

no.
i am sad at the terrible things Nigerians are going through
because of the dullard of daura and people like you!
Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by thomasthomas: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:

no.
i am sad at the terrible things Nigerians are going through
because of the dullard of daura and people like you!
Really? grin With just one week in office?

Eyaaa... Kpele... grin
Re: PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari by mikolo80: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

That's rich coming from people who called GEJ >pig, drunkard, fisherman, jona..dull, clueless etc.

The table has turned, you people started it, we hope to finish it.
dunno about pig but is he not dull,clueless,a fisherman and a drukard?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: National Assembly Complex Under Lock And Key / Governor Beats Wife To Stupor / Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.