Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri (24274 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by tutulatata: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Obijulius:
Buhari has not responded or personally condoled with any of the victims of these attacks but he was quick to open his stinking mouth to say he will review the Amnesty International report.

What sort of useless and brainless leader is this?

If you believe that we should give the fool more time, say AMEN to the following prayer.

May God run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria.

Buhari is a goat.

pity baba one chance lau..LMFA0

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by bunmititi(f): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Excellentmind:
Buhari promised to address the issue of boko haran and today we are not seeing anything different from what the GEJ did.

Baba, if you fail, you will regret it

the bastard of daura is a failure

3 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Emyogalanya: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
I heard the sound of thee shooting in the forest of sambisa and i hid because i lied to nigerian's
resty4:
Buhari where r thou?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:
Give Mr President some space please....

I never for one day supported him but it was just a week ago he was sworn in...let him breath for at least 5mins, he is also a human being

Most people here on Nl if we should give you 20years to rule Nigeria, I can bet that you can't solve quarter of the problems in Nigeria.

Allow him for sometime he can't solve all problems at once cos he is not God...all he needs are you supports and prayers.

Yeah, true. But Bh doesn't think so.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:

I never for one day supported him but it was just a week ago he was sworn in...let him breath for at least 5mins, he is also a human being

Most people here on Nl if we should give you 20years to rule Nigeria, I can bet that you can't solve quarter of the problems in Nigeria.

Allow him for sometime he can't solve all problems at once cos he is not God...all he needs are you supports and prayers.

Had it been a member of your family was a victim of the recent attack.. I believe you won't be saying "allow him for something".
Life are being lost here ! No time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by preetyb(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Baba what are you doing? Or you are waiting for america and chad to come and tell you wat to do. Pls o tell them to come quickly bcus there is no time.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by neocortex: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:

Nonsense!
How dare you ask for more time so that boko boys can kill more people.
Do you think they are killing chickens and rats ?
It is human life we are talking about and you have the effrontery to plead for more time.
Only a selfish and heartless person will type that .
Is it because you are not from Bornu state ?

Next time , if you have nothing constructive to say , just ignore the thread OK.

4 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bu bu ngwanu
Talking talking don end
Time for doing doing
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Emyogalanya: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
And u the discoverer is not telling come up with ur thesis now
opeiiwo:
Please I have a questions. . why do they keep hitting Maiduguri. .. there must be something important Nigeria has not noticed that this insurgents have disovered and are bent on destroying. . Naija wake up
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Emyogalanya: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
And suppose u directed ur last sentence to Gej whom u so support or just tell us he does not deserve it
redgem:

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by lukas280(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na the change b this abi,,,,, if to say he know e for no talk thank kind story when he talk abt book ha rams

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
# babanowthat youarether-you-have-become-dumber-and-duller-than-before #

#babaonechance#

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by onatisi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
opeiiwo:
Please I have a questions. . why do they keep hitting Maiduguri. .. there must be something important Nigeria has not noticed that this insurgents have disovered and are bent on destroying. . Naija wake up
they want to carve out an islamic state out of maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by redgem(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Had it been a member of your family was a victim of the recent attack.. I believe you won't be saying "allow him for something".
Life are being lost here ! No time

I will feel bad but truthfully, I won't blame him
Do you think he is just stagnant and not addressing the issue?
We are not there with him to know what he is currently doing about the situation.
Presidents are not God to know all solutions to problems, if you think you can do better, why not come forward?
Instead of insults and pointing accusing fingers, Give your advise and you might not know what good it would do..
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by front247: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is the presidential dullard
Where is Bubu?
Is he pighting kworupsion??
una don shift una insult to buhari. Niger l hail dee
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
It's very sad that some people are actually happy that their follow citizen are being killed... It just how low we have fallen, all thanks to politics. Like or hate Buhari, there is no way he could have solved the issue of Boko Haram in 1 week (Though I would have expected the service chiefs gone by now)
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ugoezeik(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raiders:
PDP sponsoring boko haram to destabilize this government
pls who let dis thing out of quarantine center

3 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
RickRichards:
This is crazy. Warfare = chaos. Unconventional warfare = more chaos. Somebody's looking to do some serious damage before PMB's government settles in; taking full advantage of his government's infancy. They know exactly what they're doing, these people.

Making the country ungovernable! Kind of remind me of something... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by uridiwan(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Obijulius:
Buhari has not responded or personally condoled with any of the victims of these attacks but he was quick to open his stinking mouth to say he will review the Amnesty International report.

What sort of useless and brainless leader is this?

If you believe that we should give the fool more time, say AMEN to the following prayer.

May God run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria.

Buhari is a goat.
thief you no get life
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ugoezeik(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Can someone please phone Shekau and let him know Buhari won the election?

There's no need again na?
bro y u dey yan lik dis, abi d shecow no knw bf?
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Emyogalanya: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
He was just being sacarstic or joking in a layman's language
godoluwa:
hmmm? hw old r u sir?
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by onatisi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
The commander in chief of the federal armed forces of nigeria is busy accepting horse gifts and doing petty party politics while innocent citizens are been killed on a daily basis. I am yet to hear a statement of authority that shows that buhari has any idea about how to tackle this boko haram menace. Well nigerians ,welcome to the change you shouted and voted . Hope you enjoy it well well.grin

3 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
front247:
una don shift una insult to buhari. Niger l hail dee
Yes, let the dullard feel the heat.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by hucienda: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emekamex:

lol... nigerians ehnn... dunno how they come up with these funny pictures worth a thousand words.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by olutunde12(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raiders:
PDP sponsoring boko haram to destabilize this government

You people will soon lose the gullible nigerins you were able to deceive into voting for u last time. When pdp was there, you said it was pdp sponsoring bokoboko, now they are out of power and they are still the ones sponsuring them ?

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
I am very happy for the bombings lately and I pray that its continue to kill muslims in large numbers. Any thing that will destroy and damage buhari and his jihadist govt( with nigeria entire) is highly welcome by me.
For quoters, am from BENUE don't mistake me to be an igbo(blessed pple)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by kanosalami: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
shocked
redgem:

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ugoezeik(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chubhie:
Lemme concentrate and digest this game first.
game? wen shecow is bombing nig? guy u de hrtles ooo
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by emyphil: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Shear this country and have rest igbo want Biafra north want Islamic state. Why killing innocent citizens. You are here shouting one Nigeria for politicians is Jonathans son been killed? Or buhari? Even tunumbu? Lets tell our self the truth this marriage have tired the poor mass. Even me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ichidodo: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
As long as it stays up north....We good.

3 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ugoezeik(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
godoluwa:
& Rivers state chapter of APC were busy singing Buhari must probe Wike while we have serious security challenge. SHAME ON APC
bro e beta mk u close ur mouth oooo bf E rats wil start attack on u oooo
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why has Buhari not taken pro-active measures to stop this menace instead he keep flying on presidential plane from Chad-Niger e.t.c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Obidients To Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.