Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri (24275 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by olutunde12(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
onatisi:
The commander in chief of the federal armed forces of nigeria is busy accepting horse gifts and doing petty party politics while innocent citizens are been killed on a daily basis. I am yet to hear a statement of authority that shows that buhari has any idea about how to tackle this boko haram menace. Well nigerians ,welcome to the change you shouted and voted . Hope you enjoy it well well.grin

Yes Change has come. BH attacked the city of Yola for the first time this week! Praise Mt. Bubu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Chigold101(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emekamex:
Everyday bombing since May 29.
bombing & fuel tanker fire...

GEJ & Ihejirika were the ones causing bombing in north east, so they said... Now that both are no more in power, who is causing this every bombing...?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:

I will feel bad but truthfully, I won't blame him
Do you think he is just stagnant and not addressing the issue?
We are not there with him to know what he is currently doing about the situation.
Presidents are not God to know all solutions to problems, if you think you can do better, why not come forward?
Instead of insults and pointing accusing fingers, Give your advise and you might not know what good it would do..

Why are you trying hard to defend the indefensible? Just before elections Buhari told us he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems. GEJ conceded defeat two clear months before Buhari was sworn in. What has he been doing? He was even more effective as a president-elect than he has become since taking oath of office. Worse still he has not even offered condolences the dead. He has suddenly gone mute.
Over 300 people have died within one week in office and the supposed president is MUTE and juncketing around the world. Did you hear that Ghana had to declare 3 day mourning for the accident at the gas station?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by onatisi(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
olutunde12:

Yes Change has come. BH attacked the city of Yola for the first time this week! Praise Mt. Bubu!!!!
buhari hasn't even visited any of the cities where attacks has taken place. Maybe he needs a special adviser to advise him to how to start acting like a leader. Even atiku has visited a place, osinbajo has visited anambra ,baba onechance is still thinking where to visit. Maybe if boko haram attack his farm and blow his cows ,he will visit daura.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by ADRIC(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
seriously dis is just politics... dey cause it and dey don't want to stop like dat... ..... so dat wen Mr president stop it.... dey will say our president is working.... A beg which kind change be dat..... Thanks ex president Jonathan because dis ones will jux continue to bomb like craze..

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by molas02: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:
Give Mr President some space please....

I never for one day supported him but it was just a week ago he was sworn in...let him breath for at least 5mins, he is also a human being

Most people here on Nl if we should give you 20years to rule Nigeria, I can bet that you can't solve quarter of the problems in Nigeria.

Allow him for sometime he can't solve all problems at once cos he is not God...all he needs are you supports and prayers.
Last time i check, u ar stil in jss2, u can contribute wen u clock 18

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Damminglola(f): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raiders:
PDP sponsoring boko haram to destabilize this government
And during Jonathan's administration, was it also PDP?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by godoluwa(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
ugoezeik:
bro e beta mk u close ur mouth oooo bf E rats wil start attack on u oooo
a nu go m
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is it that the people responsible have not communicated shekau that they have won the election, all thanks to his bombing they used against the previous government or has the idiott gone rogue?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by FOREXMARTS: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fellow Nigerians you are officially Bubuskated and Buhariated.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by molas02: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
godoluwa:
hmmm? hw old r u sir?
Guy u hav problem with litrature when u ar in ss3 abi?...d guy use irony
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by godoluwa(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
molas02:

Guy u hav problem with litrature when u ar in ss3 abi?...d guy use irony
are u mad or what? comprehend my post mr metaphor
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by judges: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raiders:
PDP sponsoring boko haram to destabilize this government
as APC will said ba?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by JegaQuin: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is Ndigbo land.com grin

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
When will you people give it a rest? If you truly cared for the victims, start a protest, band together and let the president know of your frustrations instead of ranting on Nairaland like psychotic chickens! Reasonably minded people aren't expecting Boko Haram to be wiped out immediately, to think otherwise is to believe in fairy tales! Many are still in campaign mood and are obviously still shocked by the defeat of their beloved GEJ, so I completely understand the need to create a nuisance, carry on crybabies!
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by utytill(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
No election tribunal,no post election voilence,no bringbackourgirls parade,no ASUU strike,no med. doctors strike,no ebola,no etc etc.Only those wey him use killed corpers in 2011,na dem dey worry am.cheii...,pls GEJ,we dey miss u.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by chukzy700: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Allah kini Allah bomb Allah suicide Allah Satan indeed nigerians are dying like chicken y this aboki President enjoy with his family

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by bunmititi(f): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
molas02:

Last time i check, u ar stil in jss2, u can contribute wen u clock 18

i fear ooo.
i had to apologize.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by onatisi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
abbey621:
When will you people give it a rest? If you truly cared for the victims, start a protest, band together and let the president know of your frustrations instead of ranting on Nairaland like psychotic chickens! Reasonably minded people aren't expecting Boko Haram to be wiped out immediately, to think otherwise is to believe in fairy tales! Many are still in campaign mood and are obviously still shocked by the defeat of their beloved GEJ, so I completely understand the need to create a nuisance, carry on crybabies!
[/s] best senseless post of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Litmus: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
opeiiwo:
Please I have a questions. . why do they keep hitting Maiduguri. .. there must be something important Nigeria has not noticed that this insurgents have disovered and are bent on destroying. . Naija wake up

Maybe because Maiduguri is close to Cameroon where Mohammed Yusuf founder of Bokoharm first received his Epiphany

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Leebeedo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:
Give Mr President some space please....

I never for one day supported him but it was just a week ago he was sworn in...let him breath for at least 5mins, he is also a human being

Most people here on Nl if we should give you 20years to rule Nigeria, I can bet that you can't solve quarter of the problems in Nigeria.

Allow him for sometime he can't solve all problems at once cos he is not God...all he needs are you supports and prayers.

I'm sorry to say this, You must be very silly. Do you know how many people have died within the last 9 days? You're here talking about giving someone time to relax while innocent civilians are slaughtered . What did he tell us during campaigns? I dont blame you though, its because you've not lost someone very dear to you through such means.

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Chubhie: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
ugoezeik:
game? wen shecow is bombing nig? guy u de hrtles ooo
As a private citizen I don't remember when I promised moving the force headquarters into sambisa. We as citizens paid a man to do that on our behalf with an open cheque and all instruments of state to crush boko under oath.

I voted him in so I can lead a private life with my loved ones and my two eyes closed at night. If PMB can not secure lives and properties he should resign or be impeached.

I can't be typing RIP everytime when someone is been paid to do a job. Or you expect me to enter sambisa armed with blunt cutlass looking for shecow

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Berrymoss(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
ElDaIllest:
But I thought you guys said a "new sheriff" is in town shocked shocked shocked
za new sheriff just discovered that he ain't up to the task

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by fx45(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
ElDaIllest:
But I thought you guys said a "new sheriff" is in town shocked shocked shocked
An incompetent illiterate Sheriff is in town!

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by molas02: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
godoluwa:
are u mad or what? comprehend my post mr metaphor
No, am nt mad sir bt u ar very very very very madn
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by codedslayer: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
BlackTechnology:
Is this the change Yorubas clamoured for

Chai

Yoruba APC has killed us

APC= Chain grin
[/s]

Loudmouthed pained yeeboe b.astard from the cursed sad east. May you be victim of Boko haram soon.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
emyphil:
Shear this country and have rest igbo want Biafra north want Islamic state. Why killing innocent citizens. You are here shouting one Nigeria for politicians is Jonathans son been killed? Or buhari? Even tunumbu? Lets tell our self the truth this marriage have tired the poor mass. Even me
r u surings its tires u?
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
abbey621:
pls can someone explain dis post?

1 Like

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by Oletty: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Folks, get one thing straight--unfortunately, suicide bombings have become a part of life in NE Nigeria and this may be the case for a long time to come. Where Jonathan failed was in allowing an evil sect--Boko Haram--to occupy large swathes of Nigerian territory for months on end. The new government must ensure this never happens again. The new government, however, CANNOT stop suicide bombings as they are driven by an ideology similar to the Islamic State in Iraq, Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan and Al-Shabab in Somalia.

Suicide bombings could however be reduced by banning sharia law in Northern Nigeria. The people who instigate these bombings believe in a flawed version of Islam and that they are on a mandate to establish God's kingdom or Caliphate in Northern Nigeria. Sharia gives them the false hope that such Caliphate is already in the making. Banning Sharia and fully secularizing Northern Nigeria would go a long way in dashing the hopes of these bigots.

Buhair MUST be bold to address the Sharia issue. It is undoubtedly linked to what is going on in the NE of Nigeria today. Let's not pretend otherwise.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by NobleG1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
And yet Buhari is silent! He's becoming a huge embarrassment to us, who supported him.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by chrisifeanyi: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
No killing in Maiduguri. If you doubt me check the last presidential election result from Maiduguri.
Re: Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

pls can someone explain dis post?

Read it again and this time very slowly grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped / Federal Government's Effort To Secure Nigeria Highlighted / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.