Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (54811 Views)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by hamees4: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by seedorfg(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
shey na only breast cancer dey do am, okpolo eye cancer go soon erupt for her body grin

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
All becos of nigeria
And now dey want to persecute her
Its not fair
May God kip her for nigeria
May she reap d good tinz she did for dis country

i'm sure you smoked wet tobacco leave, good tinz ko undecided

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by AbuMikey(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2015
1stola:
Propaganda. Story for the deluded TANoids Sympathy stunt... Thunder fire her opolo eyes. Rogue angry
My Guy!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by hamees4: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2015
ote author=knostbrown01 post=34501361]

Source http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/06/former-petroleum-minister-alison-madueke-undergoing-breast-cancer-treatment[/quote]if na true,may almighty God heal u because my mom is a victim of breast cancer,but if no be true mmmmmmm
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Georgeooo(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2015
That is just a ploy to attract sympathy from the new government. Madam u must face your trial whether on sick bed or not.

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Lincoln275(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
and their family members are liable to die young
exactly
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2015
gen2briz:
God please leave this woman alone and attend to Nigeria problem first (we are more than 120milla) , cos we're still face issue with the oil sector she oversees.
When you're through with Nigeria problems, then I wish him speedy recovery. Goodluck to her
pls read this your post again and see if there is any iota of sense.

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by hamees4: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
All becos of nigeria
And now dey want to persecute her
Its not fair
May God kip her for nigeria
May she reap d good tinz she did for dis country

and the bad ones.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Take her to kirikiri for breast examination

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Rexnegro(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2015
9niceguy:
May God heal her In Jesus name amen
I join in prayer too that God heal her so that she can be probe n serve her jail terms....this woman and others almost ruin dis con3 .
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by dokyOloye: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2015
1stola:
Propaganda.
Story for the deluded TANoids
Sympathy stunt...
Thunder fire her opolo eyes. Rogue angry
Did she steal Ur father's property or money?
Have U ever seen an oil well in Ur whole life talk more of owning one?
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Rexnegro(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
All becos of nigeria And now dey want to persecute her Its not fair May God kip her for nigeria May she reap d good tinz she did for dis country
I beg name one good tin dis woman did for naija when she was minister ?
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Rexnegro(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2015
dokyOloye:
Smh ...someone like u should be jegaed because u re a total waste of time talking to.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by harry509: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2015
knostbrown01:

Source http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/06/former-petroleum-minister-alison-madueke-undergoing-breast-cancer-treatment
hmmmmmM. Short of words small sha. If it's 2ru she has bobby cancer, I wish her quick recovery ooh. Pls return our money wen u Rr cumn back ooh.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by andyanders: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2015
She cannot fool everybody.Cancer or no cancer, she must give an account of her stewardship to the nation.Cancer of the breast as a result of sharing it for power. Now those who shared and sucked it while it lasts can come to prepare for her defense. GEJ take note

Make she come back joor. I will personally be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Btruth: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2015
The blood of Jesus will heal all sickness. I command healing into all your blood tissue in Jesus name.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by WinkWrld: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2015
How true can this be....lies lies and lies. If otherwise, let her find this as a reason to return the money
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by funlord(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2015
grin
Na wa oh? So for 6 years cancer patiently stood by and was waiting till her oga lost election before it descended on her? Madam this SCAM no go work abeg, take your treatment and show back! Objectives don finish now na theory get you!

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by matzobi: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2015
excellentmomma:
Beauty and brains, nothing will happen to you ma, be healed in Jesus' Name.. Amen.

I use her as a point of contact in reaching out to all Nigerian women, we will all be free from any form of cancer and indeed all illnesses in Jesus' Name.. Amen.
And the men folk too.
Get well soon.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by knowhowk: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Get well soon in Jesus Name. Cancer is Life threatening and has no significant cure, Preventions is better than Cure, why not simply make Sour sop(Sap Sap) fruits a very good friend, eat it always and do yourself a lot of Good. If you do not know it just Google it and you will see it, green coloured skin with sharp pin Iike things on its, inside is whitish, juice that comes out if it is delicious and looks milky . For advise on Healthy Nutrition, Infections and Infertility Call Naturopath 08100459321
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Skain(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Ok, we understand.
No jail for, now get well fast fast but return our moni.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by ishiamu(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2015
1stola:

Gbagaun grin
Senseless illiterate.

Pity your idiosyncrasy
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by axfix(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2015
excellentmomma:
Beauty and brains, nothing will happen to you ma, be healed in Jesus' Name.. Amen.

I use her as a point of contact in reaching out to all Nigerian women, we will all be free from any form of cancer and indeed all illnesses in Jesus' Name.. Amen.
And the men folk too.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by yomanovic: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2015
1stola:
Propaganda.
Story for the deluded TANoids
Sympathy stunt...
Thunder fire her opolo eyes. Rogue angry

the fact say i no be pdp supporter no mean say her life no dey important. i wish her quick recovery.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by teebaxy(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2015
POPdecorator:
Cancer of probing?
May be na breast she dey keep our stolen money and our prayer is dat GOD should expose where our money is.
your money ke? I can assumed assure u dat even if d money is recovered 1kobo will no t touch ur hand.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by ufotty2001: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2015
in the mighty name of Jesus! as i raise my hand onto heaven today and I call on the name of Jesus 7 times... Jesus!!! Jesus!!! Jesus !!! Jesus !!! Jesus!!! Jesus!!! and Jesus!!!,. I command that cancer go! in the mighty name of Jesus.. go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the nighty name of Jesus... you will not die but leave to share the Thanksgiving... amen
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by emmanuel90(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2015
These are the words of an assylum-seeker....I bet she doesn't want to come back to 9ja....
Ole jati jati
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by donheg(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Let her bring that stolen billions back..if she feels like going beyond heaven,,'safejourney!!!' Let her go..#NoMercy for the Callous..
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2015
She will be heal! So that she can appear before GMB when time is due.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by 1stola: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
dokyOloye:
[/s]
Senseless morôn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.