Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (54846 Views)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by obailala(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2015
I wish her speedy recovery... we need her alive and sound in Nigeria to face prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by superior1: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2015
The same way Ngozi suddenly caught fever when asked to face the Senate Committee

3 Likes

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by oluwatomisin93(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2015
those the gods want to kill, they first make mad. madam return our money or u face six feet beneath. in fact the thunder way go fire that woman if she no return the share she stole is still doing press up
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by charlesucheh(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2015
tociano009:
Let's pray for her
Yes! We'll pray for her to come back alive and return all the money she stole and then she can go back and die!!! Until then, we wish her speedy recovery!!!

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by greggng: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Some of you should grow up. I am not her fan but truth must be told. No sane person will prefer he or she has cancer in other to avoid probe. As far as nigeria is concern, she has not been indicted by any court. She is innocent untill proven otherwise. Right thinking people should wish her good health and divine healing. Cancer is more serious than any money

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by cold(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Hmm..e be like say oga Jonah squeeze the tin sotey blood begin comot. Badt guy

2 Likes

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by apolonius(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2015
The humanity milk in me wants to wish her quick recovery,yet how can anybody's health and life be fine is she embezzles the kind of Billions that this woman took away?

The Billions of Naira that would have created jobs for graduates who have died of hustles and hunger went to her vanity.

The Billions that would have provided healthcare for many young women and pregnant mothers who died of no healthcare access went into paying for her private jet cruises and exotic spar visits.

Madam,your condition is clearly a tiny those of what commonwealth criminals live with as consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Madam go do plastic surgery and change your appearance, then arrange a dead body to fake your own death. Go hide in another country and chop the remaining money you stole. If not cancer or ebola, justice must surely fuk you in the face.
Contact me for more details madam, I just want 5 billion dollars for the scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Abbasmh(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Please don't die before u give back our $20bn. Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by sweetgala(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2015
gbl01:
So Sahara reporters carries lies and propaganda? At least that's what the APC goons who defended them heavily noe paints coz the news don't favour them

Sahara are only reporting what a close associate of hers whom they trust is telling them.

You do know she might just be in treatment for a malignant tumor she knows is not cancer or even for a much less severe ailment knowing full well her medical record can not be disclosed without her consent.

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by styno(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2015
May God heal her so that she will be healthy enough to face the investigation of the missing 20b dollars.

Anyway Mubarak was sentenced even while he was sick.

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by bueze046(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2015
Maybe cause she's from SE that's why all these comments run against her,but i say something what's the record of Northerners or even olori buruku Westerners that have been there as minister

lala must be the one that forward this to front page

Ma' nothing will happen to you jari leave them

#IDreamBiafra
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by iukpe: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2015
This is the usual line of action for Nigerian politicians and government appointees after office.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by mohisi: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2015
knostbrown01:

Source http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/06/former-petroleum-minister-alison-madueke-undergoing-breast-cancer-treatment
if she hasnt returned since that trip, how did she manage to see mr lamorde? Abi na her alter ego been see am?
Apc .....propaganda continues.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Akinz0126(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Wait a minute,is this woman trying to earn our sympathy by making up this cheap propaganda?So they've all started to feign ill all of a sudden ba?Don't you worry enjoy your therapy why its last.hope she's not trying to siphoned her loot with this breast cancer?9ja ministers are really pathetic.Ever since she has been serving under uncle jonah we had nothing of such as breast cancer Why now?

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Aww fine woman like that? She should bring that her fine breast let me suck and she shall be healed..

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Richy4all(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Waspy:
Story for the gods..... Her PR is seeking a soft landing bah I wish her what she wished the unknown man on the street hn she was in office
Hahaha SO BE IT, WEN U AMASSED THE WEALTH MEANT TO MAKE A NATION PROSPER AND U THINK U COULD ESCAPE GOD'S PUNISHMENT, I BET U'R JOKING...... MAJORITY OF U WHO MISAPPROPRIATED OUR GREAT NATION'S WEALTH WILL NOT LIVE IN GOOD HEALTH

2 Likes

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by shikshark: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
MACHIAVELI STUNT..........where's the cancer before buhari won the election?
we all know how the story will end.
a 2yr corpse is not a visitor at the burial ground
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Akinz0126(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Aww fine woman like that? She should bring that her fine breast let me suck and she shall be healed..

Oga make U do kini?Odikwa very risky. I bet you would be signing your own Obituary ooooo
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
God help her!
I pray she gets through it.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by blackpanda: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
All becos of nigeria
And now dey want to persecute her
Its not fair
May God kip her for nigeria
May she reap d good tinz she did for dis country

I tink u may have brain tumor or something.
Goodtins like what

1 Like

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:

Smh! Freak show!
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Amjustme: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Madam Dieziani! Cancer isnt wot we wish for u! Jst return Nigeria's loot in ur custody. Na PMB be ur successor!
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by ceejay80s(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2015
jorlons:
After reading the comments above, I must say I'm proud of Nigerians. The era of fooling us has passed.

Allison deziani is trying to play the sympathy card so that tomorrow somebody somewhere will say, Buhari jailed a woman suffering from cancer.

Na thunder mixed with lightning naim go fire that useless woman.
Why are u so wicked? Some body get cancer and u say thunder mixed with lighting fire am, haba abeg na only thunder go fire her,
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Akanaz(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2015
May God heal her so that she can provide information on where our $20million is. Get well soon ma!
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by dollyptosh(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Waspy:
Story for the gods..... Her PR is seeking a soft landing bah I wish her what she wished the unknown man on the street hn she was in office
I wish her the same also...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.