Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (54821 Views)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by chikaodili09(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wish her quickest recovery
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by Adegbodolu1: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
If she has stolen from the Nigerian people then i simply wish her quick death! Simple.

These thieves need not our sympathy.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by liyahwillie(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Even if buhari will not probe anybody,but with due respect sir pls probe madueke allison and ngozi okonjo-iwela
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by akinladejo: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
God I beg of u I don't want this woman to die now let her serve her jail term before anything o.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
excellentmomma:
Beauty and brains, nothing will happen to you ma, be healed in Jesus' Name.. Amen. And wen she's healed, she wil kum n answer her alleged involvement of d various scandal in d petroleum industry during her tenure.

I use her as a point of contact in reaching out to all Nigerian women, we will all be free from any form of cancer and indeed all illnesses in Jesus' Name.. Amen.
And the men folk too.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by excellentmomma(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=mechanics post=34533874][/quote]

Excuse me! Coward why modify my post, pls look for your fellow mechanics and leave our beauty and brains alone, first of all go and recover ones stolen by Bankole and others! @ least the oil is in her state.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
excellentmomma:

Excuse me! Coward why modify my post, pls look for your fellow mechanics and leave our beauty and brains alone, first of all go and recover ones stolen by Bankole and others! @ least the oil is in her state.
easy na, was a mistake, wanted quoting, dont take it personal.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by jaytee01(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Tell it to the fishermen in Otuoke!
We are wiser than all these stunts just for her to avoid serving her destined time in Kirikiri.
This seems to be the season of poorly scripted stunts:Kashamu just finished pulling off his 6days toilet stunt and now Diezanni wants to pull off this cancer stunt that has suddenly developed when questions are being asked of her shady deals,we ain't buying it!!
grin
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by excellentmomma(f): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2015
mechanics:
easy na, was a mistake, wanted quoting, dont take it personal.

Ok sorry abt dat
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by excellentmomma(f): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2015
liyahwillie:
Even if buhari will not probe anybody,but with due respect sir pls probe madueke allison and ngozi okonjo-iwela

Why are you calling out just these two, assuming they have stolen Nigeria's money are they the only ones? Why are you guys out of tribal hate just after these two. Okonjo-Iweala is from Delta married Abia, these two states contribute oil to the federation and it's resources, same with Allison-Madueke, she is Bayelsa, married either Abia or Imo, her grandparents are Delta. They are justified to "steal the oil money" because their states contribute to it.

Why are you guys not calling out all the parasites that have been stealing us blind all these while, bankole took 20bn when he was speaker, it has been swept under the carpet, farouk, and so many of them.

Add Oduah too as you guys always do, to complete the hate!
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by darlenese(f): 5:17am On Jun 11, 2015
simdam500:

Atleast sympathize with her, when she's ok. She will come to face the wrath buhari has for her cheesy

Yeah that's true sad
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:22am On Jun 11, 2015
May God protectt you ma.

Atleast you are better and more productive than Lazy Remi Tinubu that can't bear children and also sponsor one single bill.

Very useless.
Re: Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment by tinsel: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
What I suspect will happen in this is case is this-i don't see Mrs. Madueke having the mental and physical ability to go through the hard court process. She will likely plead guilty properties and money confiscated for lighter sentence. She will follow James Ibori way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.